Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

SCAM ALERT: New_lumis_apparel Supposed To Be An Instagram Store Is A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SCAM ALERT: New_lumis_apparel Supposed To Be An Instagram Store Is A Scam (239 Views)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State / Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: New_lumis_apparel Supposed To Be An Instagram Store Is A Scam by Korlah14: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
So my sister saw this Instagram store pop up from her Instagram advert and she followed them and saw a shoe up for sale, and she slid into there DM to order and she asked about everything including delivery money.
So my sister paid everything and ever since she paid, the supposed store stopped replying her, and did not pick her calls again...

So this is how my sister is going to loose her money..
That's not the case now, but this people have to be stopped As soon as possible.
NairalaƱders come to our aid...
Lalastica and others, please help move to front page

Re: SCAM ALERT: New_lumis_apparel Supposed To Be An Instagram Store Is A Scam by Ajicold(f): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
One of the reason I don't buy things online
Re: SCAM ALERT: New_lumis_apparel Supposed To Be An Instagram Store Is A Scam by Kingpee2(m): 3:12am On Feb 07, 2019
If I no see Wetin I wan buy I no go pay,jumia sef know na.

(1) (Reply)

Malpractice Of Life Woman With 5000 Pvcs / .. / Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With 696 Grams Of Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.