Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life (23484 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by zoghys: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2019
Learnstuffs:
Nigeria youth are very lazy
Nigeria actress are much fake
In fact, all of you are mad

Guy stop smoking this agege weed, it's not helping at all..........[color=#000099][/color]

For those who needs singapore visit visa, Dubai work visa and turkey visit visa. Call me on 07032084697, or whatsapp me on 08094320824. NO DOWNPAYMENT OF ANY KIND,AND VISA GUARANTEED.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by eendy(f): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2019
nairaland why...
how did we deteriorate this quickly...
if Daniella okeke replies her people... how is it our business... and it made front page... I feel sorry for us as a people... really.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by vickydevoka(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2019
Even if I do Rituals I would not spend my money recklessly on ladies. Some people go even forget dere siblings bcus of Toto. I jst hate seeing people spending recklessly on ladies. Watin she do for u? I no knw. In jos with my clean ride I Bleep several ladies without given dem a dime. If u no want u quit. # abeg make guyz de use dere head. Toto too cheap pass how we de c am

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by americanson: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
People should mind their business
many Nigerians have no business of their own and so, they mind people's business grin if you know you know.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by sexygirl949: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2019
Fake life or not.......is it ur life?
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Jlow2: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2019
Yash na serious bizness
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by pillan(f): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2019
I don't get people, is it a crime for her to post an old picture?, how is it even a fake life, she took the pictures overseas, she rode on the car, is it?.. so how is she living a fake life?, whether it's hers or not, she took pictures there,fin!
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Uglymugg: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

also people should stop living a fake life.

You are really insecure. Why can't I post what I want? Do you pay her to be sincere?
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Uglymugg: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2019
eendy:
nairaland why...
how did we deteriorate this quickly...
if Daniella okeke replies her people... how is it our business... and it made front page... I feel sorry for us as a people... really.

Davido replied another artist with Emoji and it made front page. That was the day I knew.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Kaycee9242(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Tonto said it dt these yeyebrities live fake life.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by SEGLIZ: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Uglymugg:

You are really insecure. Why can't I post what I want? Do you pay her to be sincere?

I don't get your drift but if at all I do then, I'm comfortable to the glory of God.
really the inferior life they present end up having adverse effect on the society. even if at all she is worth what she is posting, she need not mislead other.
mare seeing that post we have that would want to go any mile to get such. we claim ritual killing, kidnapping and robbery everywhere this are some of the contributing factors - people wanting to live other people's life.
mind you who ever don't want people interfere with their business must take it out of the market place.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Meskaofficial1(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
I don't know why I luv this girl too mush.
Because of her voluminous assets.. CHIKENA!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by omoteacher(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Let her live her life the way she wants. It's her life. Yeye bloggers spamming all naija yeyebrities Instagram pages and bringing them to NL.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Uglymugg: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I don't get your drift but if at all I do then, I'm comfortable to the glory of God.
really the inferior life they present end up having adverse effect on the society. even if at all she is worth what she is posting, she need not mislead other.
mare seeing that post we have that would want to go any mile to get such. we claim ritual killing, kidnapping and robbery everywhere this are some of the contributing factors - people wanting to live other people's life.
mind you who ever don't want people interfere with their business must take it out of the market place.

She's not responsible for how other people choose tp think.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by SEGLIZ: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2019
Uglymugg:

She's not responsible for how other people choose tp think.

no one is saying she's responsible but truth is she's the/a catalyst.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Uglymugg: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

no one is saying she's responsible but truth is she's the/a catalyst.

You don't know what a catalyst is.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by SEGLIZ: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Uglymugg:

You don't know what a catalyst is.

yeah you are right I don't know what a catalyst is but one thing is obvious I whom a catalyst is.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Uglymugg: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

yeah you are right I don't know what a catalyst is but one thing is obvious I whom a catalyst is.

Good. We all have freewill. If you're too fragile to follow her, unfollow.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by SEGLIZ: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Uglymugg:

Good. We all have freewill. If you're too fragile to follow her, unfollow.

I don't waste my time monitoring fellow being life like a monitoring spirit neither is she worth my time likewise would I stop going through headlines on nairaland. that saves it all.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Uglymugg: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I don't waste my time monitoring fellow being life like a monitoring spirit neither is she worth my time likewise would I stop going through headlines on nairaland. that saves it all.

But you support people that monitor celebrities all day and then get offended by their lifestyle.

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by SEGLIZ: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Uglymugg:

But you support people that monitor celebrities all day and then get offended by their lifestyle.

not in anyway offended by their lifestyle only looking out the side effects of what we as human being in general do that affects our environment, society and fellow beings.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Uglymugg: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

not in anyway offended by their lifestyle only looking out the side effects of what we as human being in general do that affects our environment, society and fellow beings.

I'm not saying you're offended by their lifestyle. I mean the people you're defending get angry at celebrities lifestyle despite not being forced to follow them.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Gentleziggy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Is she d owner of d car? Y take another person's thing snap? person wey him no know go dey think say d ride belongs to her.I think it is high time Nigerians should stop idolizing these so called celebrated scams n fraud sters called celebrities who are not inspiring us in any way other than going about snapping pictures up n down .
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Gentleziggy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Is she d owner of d car? Y take another person's thing snap? person wey him no know go dey think say d ride belongs to her.I think it is high time Nigerians should stop idolizing these so called celebrated scams n fraud sters called celebrities who are not inspiring us in any way other than going about snapping pictures up n down . grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by iluvdonjazzy: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
Because of her voluminous assets.. CHIKENA!!
Lol, funny.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by SkinnyDude(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
e pain her well well
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by SEGLIZ: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Uglymugg:

I'm not saying you're offended by their lifestyle. I mean the people you're defending get angry at celebrities lifestyle despite not being forced to follow them.
!
busybody everywhere but not all, some might just feel the need pointing out issues from the real face of it. though I quite agree on those that get angry unnecessarily at celeb lifestyle, it is very uncalled for. but still celebrity are not meant to turn a reactor over side brushes from fans and none fans, they are rather accept tantrum with clear sense of humour.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Onyi22(f): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
D fan is very stupid, what's her/his business?
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life by Ayobami7(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's 44th Birthday Is Today / Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To 9ice, Bloggers, Friends & Fans / Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.