Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

How Young People Can Make Money Online With Little Capital - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Young People Can Make Money Online With Little Capital (245 Views)

Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. / Young People And Lack Of Interest In Working: What Is Really Happening? / Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Young People Can Make Money Online With Little Capital by mikkywebs(m): 2:41am On Feb 07, 2019
Start small and grow bigger. It depends on what you love doing. Don’t compare yourself with others. If you love art work, begin your research on it and find something meaningful.

My EASY RECOMMENDATION NO. 1 - Get a Website/Blog

Get a premier hosting company like my no.1 Hostgator to host your blog,
Come online and startup a website/blog. I prefer Wordpress websites.
Put down your research work in form of articles and grow your fans by uploading quality content on your blog website daily.
Surprisingly, this alternative way could be of great help to you. Generate thousands of original articles using spinrewriter tool. what this means it that you can now get rich contents on the internet for your website and upload as many times as possible. Focus on your niche and maintain it.
Apply for ad campaign to reward your time and efforts. Ads like Propeller ads could be pretty good for beginners. You earn money each time someone clicks on their adverts uploaded on your website.
My EASY RECOMMENDATION NO. 2 - Startup a YouTube Channel

You watch videos on YouTube and sure you did enjoy watching. You may have subscribed to several channels and getting alert of new released videos on several occasions right?

How to Create a YouTube Channel

Source for videos to upload. You can possibly provide lectures on what you know best to people out there. Remain focused on that which you are know for. As a teen, providing your course materials to solving problems for your mates or researchers out there will be of great benefit.
Don’t think of making money so fast at this very point in time. Consider building your channel firstly.
Get a camera to film your videos or lectures. This will serve as an alternative if you do not have original non-copyrighted videos already.
The good magic which is very important here is to use video effects and animations to boost your production. Here, I recommend Flixpress to create astonishing intros - outros and other animation to spice your video production.
Do video uploading as much as you can do daily offering quality educational materials for your viewers who eventually turns your subscribers. Uploading a 10 minutes video once or twice daily is awesome.
Encourage your viewers to like and subscribe to your channel to further grow your business.
Repeat No. 5 daily. Sit back, relax and watch your channel grow in traffic.
Apply for Youtube Ad campaign program after you must have over 10,000 viewers. This service by Google pays you each time someone watches your video which now has an advert attached to it.
Alternatively, you can promote affiliate likes from Clickbank, Commission Junction, and other affiliate networks and earn commissions from the link you drop below your videos.
You will surely smile to the bank if you work hard. Beginners usually start cashing real money from $100 - $500 in 2 months after. This may not be the exact figure to earn but the traffic you generate determines what you earn on daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
The most important thing is to be happy with what you love doing and earn money from it. Again, I advice you to put more effort on what you do best, remain focused and sure you will succeed in the online business.

I wish you all the best of luck!

See Source for tools and related links at https://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-make-money-online-as-a-teenager-and-if-yes-how/answer/Michael-Edward-24

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quantity Surveyor Need In Lekki-ajah / Corporate Sales And Technical Support Execs / Help Someone In Anambra State With A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.