Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad (47450 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2019
OneManLegion:

It's animals like you that murdered the Aluu4.

What's so wrong with doing the right thing and handing her over to the police??

The same way men get lynched or stripped

Gender equality lmao
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by staen: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2019
iHart:
possibly to sale the baby
for ritual purpose
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by imitateMe(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2019
chiommy123:
People should be more careful. Where was his mum or dad and the nurses
Now you know how careless women are. They only care about painting their faces!
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by PapaAdanna: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2019
But why can't they beat her and hand her over to the appropriate authorities.
What is it with stripping people unclad in this part of the world

Well, wat do I know

1 Like

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by staen: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2019
Nah me for burn her fire if i dey there ..... Nonsense!!!
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by lexy2014: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2019
nanakgh:
So how did she end up half na*ked? Its like you Nigerians take every opportunity to see nudity. Arguably the most religious country in Africa too. Bunch of repressed, hor*ny people grin grin

Beaten& stripped. These crimes require being stripped as part of d punishment
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2019
ebujany:
buhari it will never be well with you
we all know Buhari has failed, but this is not his fault anyway
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by AmazingELixir: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2019
nanakgh:
So how did she end up half na*ked? Its like you Nigerians take every opportunity to see nudity. Arguably the most religious country in Africa too. Bunch of repressed, hor*ny people grin grin

grin grin grin

You're funny stripping a woman naked in the public place is tantamount to taking her pride away from her...she got what she deserves.
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Orpe7(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2019
No live CCT feed in hospitals?
Nawao
This isnt the first time someone tries to steal and baby and yet we havent gotten a permanent solution to this rubbish
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
decatalyst:

Why would anyone want to come and steal new borns in this nigeria?

For ritual and fetish purposes!
exactly!
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2019
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

You're funny stripping a woman naked in the public place is tantamount to taking her pride away from her...she got what she deserves.
gbam!
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Ategberoson(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2019
ebujany:
buhari it will never be well with you

because your kinswoman was prevented to finished you people cultural work

your brain need to be flush out asap

1 Like

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Brownshugar69: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2019
nanakgh:

When they steal your child you will know how she got naked.
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Even with numerous baby factories keeping them in supply of babies for their rituals and cannibalism; they still have to resort to outright stealing of more babies in hospitals - chai nawa for these ppl.
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by sexykessy68(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Buhari must go back to daura ��
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by DerideGull(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
nanakgh:

It is to shame the suspect. Unlike the Europeans and people from other continents who seem to admire nudity, Africans apply it to shame suspected individual of crime and appease the gods. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by asawanathegreat(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Only a fruitless woman will do this
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by promise0012: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Get sure Bookings from a reliable source and make winning a habit.
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by nanakgh(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Brownshugar69:

When they steal your child you will know how she got naked.

Lol leave my future child out of this. My comment was solely about the fact that all criminals in Nigeria seem to be immediately undressed upon arrest. Had nothing to do with her crime of stealing a baby, which deserved no mercy.
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by collynxx: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
This was a clearly a different case from wat d op posted.I work in d same hospital. D lady in question is a relation of d baby's mother. She was actually smuggling d baby out of d hospital ( d 2nd baby having been successfully 'smuggled' out)
They couldn't pay d hospital bill and all and d only crude option was to smuggle d babies and den evade paying d bills

However when she was caught and seeing d circumstances and all DT is happening in Nija now, it was 'rightly' assumed that she stole d baby but it was later unravelled that d real mum was in d know of d whole plan.
Country too hard sha.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Awwh...maybe she cant deliver a baby and want one so badly

see one idiot there saying Jesus....Christians are super hypocrites, dealing and disgracing the woman instead of calmly arresting her and u r there shouting Jesus..May Amadioha strike u there
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
y r Africans quick to naked women if they commits crime or are there no other ways to go about it,what is it dy want to see.smh
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by awoluyi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Damoche10:
She should be lynched immediately not handed over to the police....where petrol, tyre and matches?

You are likely a proven evidence that some Africans are descendants of Ape!
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by elonize(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bit if n.a. man,una go 1 beat and burn him,....dis is not fair.if we r not been subjective say because n.a. woman,dem for giv her dat kind treatment. ..say no to burning. .No more
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by elonize(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Damoche10:
She should be lynched immediately not handed over to the police....where petrol, tyre and matches?
guy if n.a. man dem for burn am,not fair
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by dododawa1: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Imagine the pain the mother would have gone through if the alleged criminal was not caught?

Losing a phone is painful how much more a child that is part of the family...

My phone wen them thief wen I dey 100 level so many years back still dey pain me till today how much more..

That woman should rot in hell...
oga,U can keep malic, since 100level till BUHARI regime.
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by babadigu(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by XaintJoel20: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2019
dododawa1:
oga,U can keep malic, since 100level till BUHARI regime.

Bros you no fit understand.
I had an exam that day and do you know as simple as that exam ought to have been, I had it as a carry over

The thing pain me reach bone...

I no get time for malice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos / IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.