Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... (47451 Views)

Police Officers Defy Igp's Order, Block The Road In Delta This Morning (photos) / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Hotel, Houses Belonging To Civil Servant (pics) / Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by lawalosky(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Police IGP, Ibrahim Idris orders SARS operatives not to attend to civil or commercial matters again and but to strictly focus on armed robbery and kidnapping cases only.

https://mobile.twitter.com/guardiannigeria/status/1033387275097231360

1 Share

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by donbachi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ruuuuugged!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by iammo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Just like you don't see SWAT teams in america anyhow, I think it is wrong for police and SARS to be seen with assault riffles like AK47 just anyhow

251 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Donald95(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Just Words. Our security men are not disciplined enough to obey last command.

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Donald95(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
iammo:
Just like you don't see SWAT teams in america anyhow, I think it is wrong for police and SARS to be seen with assault riffles like AK47 just anyhow

Please don't compare the zoo with a civilized country abeg.

SWAT saves lives while SARS takes life

436 Likes 38 Shares

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by iammo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

major reason for this is, that a regular Cop in US on beat and patrol carries mostly a teaser, a pepper spray, a Barton and at most a semi-auto handgun, in case he encounters a stubborn suspect, he has so many alternative to take him down and sub due him. As for Nigerian police they all carry ak47 with 30 rounds in a magazine, when encountered by a stubborn suspect all they have is an assault riffle.

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Donald95(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
iammo:

major reason for this is, that a regular Cop in US on beat and patrol carries mostly a teaser, a pepper spray, a Barton and at most a semi-auto handgun, in case he encounters a stubborn suspect, he has so many alternative to take him down and sub due him. As for Nigerian police they all carry ak47 with 30 rounds in a magazine, when encountered by a stubborn suspect all they have is an assault riffle.

Aswear.Two days ago I was heading home through Faulks road in Aba Abịa, Due to rain, their was traffic. Instead of the military that was also in the traffic to direct people, they jumped out like monkies and started shooting sporadically. I started asking myself, what sort of stupid Government do we have??

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
I won't be surprised if supposed yahoo yahoo boys and innocent Nigerians are suddenly now accused of armed robbery and or kidnapping.
Anything for these guys to remain on the road. Not until a lot of them are made scapegoats before real sanity can prevail in the unit.

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by olu1759(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
even the arm robbery ND kidnapping,we no want Dem.

6 Likes

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by legendarymega: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ok
Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Compliant(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
I PRAY
Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Waakanda: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hope they'll listen and adhere to the instruction ko cool
Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by popsyleo1: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Story
Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
MR TRANSMISSION , WILL YOU BE THERE.?THEY EXTORT ME TODAY
sarkki:
lawless country called Nigeria.
madridguy:

buharri yeye government grin

5 Likes

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Airforce1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
As if they would obey

1 Like

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Flexherbal(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
He has finally listened ...
Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by vanbonattel: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sars? If 2 five year olds fight in a nursery school, SARS will jump out and arrest them for robbery grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by popsyleo1: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Story : Awkuzu in Anambra State is the worst.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by jchioma: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin

In other words ... there's still SARS.

6 Likes

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by NaijaMutant(f): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin
Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by OboOlora(f): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mschewww they will start arresting innocent people and putting pistols in their pockets and tagging them armed robbers and kidnappers

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by buchai: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
lawless country called Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by kaen1317: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hoping the directive has been successfully transmitted

1 Like

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Soulsymbol99: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

Choi! Mr Donald Duke, u dey vex oooo ; cheesy grin
Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by ipobarecriminals: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
wink lipsrsealed undecided sad
Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by hurify147(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
MR TRANSMISSION , WILL YOU BE THERE.?THEY EXTORT ME TODAY
Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by AfroSamurai: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
I hope they'll obey. They've shown they have this annoying zeal of not listening to orders.
Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Omeokachie: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Is he saying this from his heart, or was it said tongue in cheek?
Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by vanbonattel: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

Aswear.Two days ago I was heading home through Faulks road in Aba Abịa, Due to rain, their was traffic. Instead of the military that was also in the traffic to direct people, they jumped out like monkies and started shooting sporadically. I started asking myself, what sort of stupid Government do we have??

buharri yeye government grin

2 Likes

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
cool let me drive my venza in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... by signified: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Correct talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Nnane 'No Stain' Arrested For Murder In Imo / Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.