Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs (34643 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It / Simi’s Mother Calls Out Adekunle Gold Over Unpaid Bride Price / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by CastedAyo: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Legendary singer 2Face Idibia has hailed Adekunle Gold over his transformation and hits upon hits for the last 2yrs asking if he’s the only one who has noticed it or others have too, Igbere TV reports.

2Face Idibia posted on his InstaStory saying he’s assuming to be the only one that has noticed that Adekunle Gold smashed the last 2yrs with hits back to back.

According to him, Adekunle Gold’s transformation I the maddest transformation asking whether he’s not well to be the only one who could have noticed such changes in the music style of Adekunle Gold and how he has transformed himself.

Obviously, 2Face Idibia isn’t the only one who has noticed the transformation of Adekunle Gold and giving fans hits upon hits for the past 2yrs but guess he’s the first to boldly say it publicly as the legend he is, pushing him to do more.

This compliment from 2Face Idibia to Adekunle Gold is a challenge to him indirectly expecting him to keep up with his transformation and give fans hits upon hits or even do better than he’s doing now.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by chatinent: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2022
2face Abraham Idibia, zukwanuike!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2022
doesnt concern me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by azadus18: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2022
I feel so disconnected from people, nothing seems genuine anymore

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:

Pele

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2022
True

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2022
I Feel Good

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by mayorofyentown(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Yawns
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2022
It's 2022 already yet it still feels like am not serious with my life.

Please a good Samaritan residing in Lagos,pH or Abuja should assist me with accommodation for a little time mbok

6 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2022
SmellySperm:
It's 2022 already yet it still feels like am not serious with my life.

Please a good Samaritan residing in Lagos,pH or Abuja should assist me with accommodation for a little time mbok

Good Samaritan on Nairaland....

Is it the one that will accuse you baselessly just because of the peanuts he feels he has to spare in the name of mockery?

Or the one that will regret meeting you.......looking down on you because he gave you peanuts?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2022
CastedAyo:

Lalasticlala

Whatever this is supposed to mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Iamicekid(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2022
Is the way he switched that amaze me and people no even notice or discriminate am, cause that one thing 9ja fans sabi do, they will always says why is he changing his style of music he won’t last again but he did it effortlessly

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Good Samaritan on Nairaland....

Is it the one that will accuse you baselessly just because of the peanuts he feels he has to spare in the name of mockery?

Or the one that will regret meeting you and looking down on you because he gave you peanuts?
They're still good guys in here brah.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by pretydiva(f): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2022
The transformation was uncalled for. He now looks like a gangster

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by HarunaWest(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
pretydiva:
The transformation was uncalled for. He now looks like a gangster
He is just being himself. Na him music i wan hear, nothing concern me with his lifestyle or looks.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by kokoA(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Probably the exchange of hit making fluid with his better half.. undecided undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
SmellySperm:

They're still good guys in here brah.

The agents of war seem to be more active.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Charmingrascal(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sincerely Adekunle changed.

If you want to know someone's true attitude, wait till he has money.

See portable or what is that guy that sang zazu whatever, little money that he has seen now is making him to misbehave.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by November24(f): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:

Hmm. Were u betrayed?
It's alright. God will guide you safely.

Love and lots of Lights kiss

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Mko123(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Slawomir will need more weed to understand this thread

6 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Legends recognises legends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by slawormiir: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Coldshisha: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
cool

He now has Orente by his side, God don pick him call, grass is greener on his side, Ire ti wo le de

AG just want to get High and celebrate his victory with Alcohol and tattoos

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by nonny1212: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
AG BABY...

Favourite track, IT IS WHAT IT IS

If e go cost my peace, do not disturb me please
If e no be money, that's some expensive shit

I dey design sha. Check my siggy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nova1988(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
ah shit!

here we go again!
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by iCauseTrouble: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by KingAzari: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
You won't appreciate AG songs until you are high on some good natural Ondo kush and listen to some of his songs like Pami or Something Different. His music and personality are like wine - getting better and better each passing day.

I am not a fan of new school Nigerian music except the good old schools(Oliver D'Coque, Osadebe, Sir Warrior & His Oriental Brothers, Felix Liberty, Sunny Ade, Sir Victor Uwaifo, etc) but AG and Burna got my ears every time I hear their songs. Not forgetting the living legend himself - 2Baba.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by merits(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
kongratulobia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Germi9: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Simiiiiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Finquas: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Baba face u no try oo.. u de mock Adekunle say em don transform to near kolomental for looks grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by hopefulLandlord: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:

feel free to bare your mind to me anytime. I'd give you a listening ear

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures / 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.