Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? (2190 Views)

Has ASUU Called Off The Strike!!! / What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? / ASUU Strike Suspension: Watch Moment ASUU Called Off Its 1 Month Strike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by Kitarah(f): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2019
I just got an information that Uniben students should resume on the Monday which is the 11th of February, 2019. Please how true is it?
Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by Cyrilnaira: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Kitarah:
I just got an information that Uniben students should resume on the Monday which is the 11th of February, 2019. Please how true is it?

False information
Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by Cyrilnaira: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2019
Kitarah:

ASUU Strike continues

https://schoolsbiz.com/ASUU-strike-continues/
Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by Elzak(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Cyrilnaira:

ASUU Strike continues

There u go again with that crap. Does UI alone decide what happens with the strike?

1 Like

Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by Uyi168: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2019
Kitarah:
Where u for see the info
Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by Timekeeper: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2019
Cyrilnaira:

ASUU Strike continues

Don't visit that useless blog.. Na oshi

1 Like

Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by Pruwa: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kitarah:

I pray this is true ooo
Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by imarayij(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pruwa:

I pray this is true ooo

It's not dear...spoke with the PRO and he said nothing like....
By the way...did u hear that there was fire at june 12
Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by Kitarah(f): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Someone said they've shot the ASUU chairman... Please how true is this news?
Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by Erinnla: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
imarayij:

It's not dear...spoke with the PRO and he said nothing like.... By the way...did u hear that there was fire at june 12
how do you mean? can u explain
Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by imarayij(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Erinnla:

how do you mean? can u explain

The rumour about uniben resuming was false....they only voted for the suspension of the strike.
So we all are waiting for ASUU to official suspend the strike before we resume
Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by Kitarah(f): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
imarayij:

The rumour about uniben resuming was false....they only voted for the suspension of the strike.
So we all are waiting for ASUU to official suspend the strike before we resume

Thank you. A friend's sister is going back to school. She said they have been told to resume.
Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by imarayij(m): 1:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Kitarah:

Thank you. A friend's sister is going back to school. She said they have been told to resume.

Na lie...she just wan jakpa...but anyway the strike has been called off....we re currently waiting for the Senate to tell us wen to resume
Re: Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? by DateMynd44(m): 4:09am On Feb 10, 2019
imarayij:

Na lie...she just wan jakpa...but anyway the strike has been called off....we re currently waiting for the Senate to tell us wen to resume
lol. Maybe she wan resume early so as to settle accommodation issue sha

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: ASUU Tells FG Not To Open Schools Till End Of Pandemic / NECO Delayed Payment Of Examiners / Obara Jesus! Robots Has Taken Over Factories In USA. Watch This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.