Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? (2163 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by DonBabaNG: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Please how much is the school fees for IMSU Accounting department student for year 2.

I am about to send my kid brother his school fees and he said the fees is 150k but I strongly doubt this. And I can't actually get the accurate figure because I am based and work in Lagos.

P.S he is not an Imo indigeen so I will like to know the fees for non indigeens.

Your response to this will help a lot.
Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by madridguy(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2020
Baba allow your broda chop you naaa tongue

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by HarunaWest(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2020
madridguy:
Baba allow your broda chop you naaa tongue
you must be greedy...like say he dey pluck am for tree

13 Likes

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2020
Why not make your contribution and go in peace. Aprokko attention seeker.

HarunaWest:

you must be greedy...like say he dey pluck am for tree

8 Likes

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by DavidEsq(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2020
Just look at the comments up there. No one wants to cast the young man/scammer grin grin grin. Kwarapt Nigerians. OP abeg it's N32,600. Pay him that amount jor. Don't mind him o! But if dem send am come house, no blame me sha grin grin grin.

Let the young man chop u. Chai! Ppl are wicked here Sha o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by DonBabaNG: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2020
Please are you certain this is the fees for IMSU year two students in management science?

DavidEsq:
Just look at the comments up there. No one wants to cast the young man/scammer grin grin grin. Kwarapt Nigerians. OP abeg it's N32,600. Pay him that amount jor. Don't mind him o! But if dem send am come house, no blame me sha grin grin grin.

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2020
DonBabaNG:
Please are you certain this is the fees for IMSU year two students in management science?

This is not a serious matter na.
Tell him that he must show the receipt.
If he sends the receipt no, try to verify in the nearest bank branch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2020
DonBabaNG:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please how much is the school fees for IMSU Accounting department student for year 2.

I am about to send my kid brother his school fees and he said the fees is 150k but I strongly doubt this. And I can't actually get the accurate figure because I am based and work in Lagos.

P.S he is not an Imo indigeen so I will like to know the fees for non indigeens.

Contact the school authority nau!

Very soon y'all would come on this forum to ask what colour of pant or boxers you should wear. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by EliteDude(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Check the school's website
Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by Davash222(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
DonBabaNG:

The fee is between the rage of 140-150K. Your brother added little money for his Beer and miscellaneous expenses.
You can still send him 150K, nothing spoil. Imsu lecturers do extort these guys alot. Believe me, he will need enough money in that Business Administration faculty.

7 Likes

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by Toluwarnih(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
DonBabaNG:
Dear Nairalanders,

check dz

3 Likes

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by Oyindidi(f): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
When your brother i s stingy grin
Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by Acrofab: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
bro so you no trust me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by olasaad(f): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
DavidEsq:

That's not possible
Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by ekwerendi(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
I think it's unthinkable to think that he wants to dupe you with such exorbitant amount..... Most states university charges non indigenes high fees...... So he may not be lying.

1 Like

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by sofiscatedmoron: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Federal schools are better and cheaper
Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by kenny1795(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
DonBabaNG:
Dear Nairalanders,

its actually 169 000 given he didn't add the ancillary fees. he is right about the school fees
Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by LadySarah: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
DonBabaNG:
Dear Nairalanders,

As a non indigene, he'll add to what he asked you. It's more than that.

Encourage him to learn a skill and side hustle now and not focus on education alone.

1 Like

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by Eleniyan15: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Please send the amount to him if you ate capable, life as a student is hard.
After sending him that money, i can boldly tell you that if there is any little change added trust me it can't last up to 3 days because schooling in nigeria is not an easy ride.
Just let him be, motivate him. The money should not be the problem but the outcome after 4years

1 Like

Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
DonBabaNG:

Young man it must be up to 150k

Forget Okorocha free education scam please.
Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by DavidEsq(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
olasaad:

That's not possible
So u didn't get the joke ba?
Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by olasaad(f): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
DavidEsq:

So u didn't get the joke ba?

Ok
Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by Karleb(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
If you have the money, send it even if he's lying.
Re: Help, Is My Brother Trying To Scam Me With His School Fees? by CodeTemplar: 12:59am On Mar 15, 2020
The state govt sch are generally higher in fees that Fed schs because they lack fund to deeply subsidize it. Best approach is to go there and pay the fees in. Most fees are nonrefundable so your bros can't withdraw it. Highest is they eat your money.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed!!! Yaba Tech Transcript Verification Process / Any Update Concerning Suspension Of ASUU Strike / UK Lecturers Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.