Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl (30455 Views)

BBNaija Star, Frodd And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV / Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by NdiaraIGBO: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2019
Triangles1:
There's some work I won't pray for, regardless of the payment, any work that will not allow my freedom is a NO NNO.

I like your mindset. What do you do for a living?
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Mrjayfixed0089: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2019
See prove below!

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Athena4: 8:02am On Feb 07, 2019
post=75492388:

Mr Delusional AKA Fine Iyke,
You guys won't stop shooting yourselves in the foot cos of hatred which is coming back to hurt you on a daily basis!
Hatred kills faster than HIV!
She should HIT PDP hard, Just like this you mean........
Good boy...Oya go and collect your peanut...
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Jay4joy: 8:03am On Feb 07, 2019
Welcome back on TV. I love your presentation and questions on politician.

Try balance your work and career.

You are wonderful!
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by jesseomedia: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Thanks.
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by olawaz1: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2019
She is very good in that role.
She can turn interviewee head upside down sometimes

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Ayobami7(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2019
ok
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by zoghys: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2019
Good for her and she's looking fabulous by the way. Least i forget.........

For those who needs singapore visit visa, Dubai work visa and turkey visit visa. Call me on 07032084697, or whatsapp me on 08094320824. NO DOWNPAYMENT OF ANY KIND,AND VISA GUARANTEED.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Ademat7(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
I thought about her yesterday and I wish she was the one questioning #thecandidates
You are wise

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by agabaI23(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2019
She is back on time to attack anyone who opposes APC as she is known to do.
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by AfonjaConehead: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2019
post=75492348:
Welcome to this beautiful world Beautiful Princess.
May God make you a source of joy to your parent.

Welcome Back Maupe, we miss you on TV, very Intelligent woman.

Shut Up dia, the baby was born in America not your jihadist run kwantiri,not your zoo.
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by NtisongCampo1: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2019
Really, I was her, I had started a thread,"" Where is Maupe"" welcome back goddess. Now, Where is Gbenga of AIT? I need him back. Kindly vote wisely. Good morning
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Olajah81: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2019
finestiyke:
Maupe welcome back

Please hit APC hard, other presenters have been docile since you went on maternity leave

PDP... POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Go nd take cold to rest ur trouble souls
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by SaturnNick(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2019
I so much like this woman. Congratulations and welcome back maam!
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by SirWarlock: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2019
daddytime:
Beautiful...i knew something was up when she went of the radar and left the guy with the East African sounding name at the Abuja studios.

I'm happy for Maupe. God's time is truly the best..

Who's that �
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Chyka3981: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Congratulations Maupe. God bless your home.
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Forreellinc: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by pooozeee(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2019
I no when she marry but which tym she get bele ?
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Halcyon123(f): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2019
That one that can dress like my grandpa,always in coat not suit sef cheesy
daddytime:
Beautiful...i knew something was up when she went of the radar and left the guy with the East African sounding name at the Abuja studios.

I'm happy for Maupe. God's time is truly the best..
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by abbeyty(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2019
Congrat, nobody believes in this country anymore they all go to foreign land to have their babies to secure a better future for them, even MC oluomo the thug packed all his kids in America. I only feel for the poor in this country. Vote wisely so that your own kids would have a beautiful future in this beautiful nation turned to shiithole by these criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by daddytime(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Halcyon123:
That one that can dress like my grandpa,always in coat not suit sef cheesy

lol...you sabi am..Anjuri Ngelale
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by daddytime(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2019
SirWarlock:

Who's that �

Anjuri Ngelale..the African oyibo guy...

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by SirWarlock: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
daddytime:

Anjuri Ngelale..the African oyibo guy...

Oh. He's Lebanese i think �
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by barristerzinny(f): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
post=75492348:
Welcome to this beautiful world Beautiful Princess.
May God make you a source of joy to your parent.

Welcome Back Maupe, we miss you on TV, very Intelligent woman.
she lives in my estate.
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Agugbadin: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
Welcome back mama Maupe, we missed you.
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Agugbadin: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
SaturnNick:
I so much like this woman. Congratulations and welcome back maam!

I like her too, she is the like of Kadria Ahmed they are intelligent women

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.