Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport (1518 Views)

Jaja Anucha Nwachukwu Called Lagos 'no Man's Land' In 1947. / Which Igbo Man Exactly Called Lagos "A No Mam's Land" / Why I Called Lagos A Village, Rotimi Amechi To Lagos Governors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2019
African American Woman Disgusted and Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCU65rhwWeU&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2019
You support One Nigeria abi? After seeing this, you still support this country that will never ever work. Yorubas, continue to promote mediocrity and nonsense...Lagos eko? SMH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2019
When Nnamdi Kanu says Lagos is the most dirtiest and slum capital of the world, people think he is exaggerating. Culture of maintenance is not what afonja are known for. Disgracing us up and down. Can't wait to get out of this zoo country....shame!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2019
grin
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by rainylad(f): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2019
Lagos is a mess and an epitome of shit-hole....Why my Organisation decided to transfer me to Lagos is what i do not get

Noise,filth bad roads,agberos and general lawlessness everywhere....Its insane!

Dont evn get me started on their below-standards accommocation with layers and layers of hungry folks masquerading as Estate Agents..

Unlike serene,clean Abuja with very decent accomodation,Lagos is an eye-sore...You will pay for a substandard 3 bedroom flat for 1million and pay agency of 580,000 Naira! shocked

This is because miscreants attach themselves to genuine Agents and expect to be paid the stipulated 10%agency and 10%Lawyer fees like the genuine Agents...as well as caution fees.e..t.c...and Lagosians are okay with that,so much for their 'open eye'

The houses nko?..eye-sore upon eye-sore

Seriously working my transfer back to my Abuja and my nice accommodation in Area 11 Garkii abeg..I cant deal with this crappy Lagos for much longer

Abuja is bae..no contest! cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by dadark: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2019
kiiiikikikiki....

funny woman....

but their are no reasonable parties in africa....they are all fvcked up....

sowore.....tahhh...try another bullshitt....how long we want to continue trying bullshiiits....??

all parties in africa dont understand how to manage a country....just facts....
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by BuhariLooter(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku dey go nuclear!This is a man that mean business, and not the lifeless thing that has handed his flag to someone else.Atiku has comrades, people who believe in his principles of freedom of assoiciation, rule of law, religious moderation, liberal minded people who believe in ethnoreligious Harmony, people who cherish and value socioeconomic development, advancement and progress, people who value social inclussion, ethnic and religious tolerance, peace and stability. Smart human beings that value lives, reward for hardwork and competence. Atiku has sensable human being that understands that life is precious and must be preserved. They are not Zombies, but people who would call him out if he mess up. We are all Atikulated.
On the other hand, Buhari has fans, people that support people based in mere emotions and sentiments. Sentiments not based on wisdom, common sense or progress, but based of ethnoreligious interests and guest for dorminance. Buharideens are retrogressives, who thinks poverty is a good virture, being rich means you have soiled your hands and not cos you have worked hard for it. Senseless bafoons who values cattles over human lives, who dont care or see anything wrong that children, women and old people are slaughtered in their sleep because of cows, people with inherent animalistic tendercies and desire to spill blood for senseless reasons. Disregard for freedom, and humanities., deregard for rule of law. This is why 98% of Buhari fans is not moved or controlled by common sense or wisdom, but moved and controlled by ethnoreligious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by VaselineCrew: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2019
As you can all clearly see, every reasonable person in this world that supports/loves Nigeria is rooting for Sowore or any of these new guys.

Yet, our suffering and smiling citizens are screaming Febuhari and Atikulate.

God, I'm almost in tears this morning! I just wish I could save my people and rescue them from their ignorance. However, if the great Fela Kuti with his great music being the zeitgeist of the past couldn't convince people to be reasonable and stop supporting these corrupt politicians, then what can I really do?

God please do something, Nigeria can't go on like this!!

Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by VaselineCrew: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2019
dadark:
kiiiikikikiki....

funny woman....

but their are no reasonable parties in africa....they are all fvcked up....

sowore.....tahhh...try another bullshitt....how long we want to continue trying bullshiiits....??

all parties in africa dont understand how to manage a country....just facts....

You Africans are so ignorant, it almost hurts.

You say one of the most Educated Candidates is bullshit You know Sowore went to Columbia right?

I'm sure you will still turn around to support someone that can't even present waec.

Africa meeeeeeeeeen cry
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by dadark: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2019
VaselineCrew:

You Africans are so ignorant, it almost hurts.

You say one of the most Educated Candidates is bullshit You know Sowore went to Columbia right?

I'm sure you will still turn around to support someone that can't even present waec.

Africa meeeeeeeeeen cry

abegi,park....how long do you want to keep on trying....

obansanjo,bullshitt....jonathan,bullshitt....buhari,ehhh,atleast he is a military man....now you say atiku,sowore....??

bullshitt....una will keep on trying till kingdom comes.....
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by dadark: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2019
VaselineCrew:
As you can all clearly see, every reasonable person in this world that supports/loves Nigeria is rooting for Sowore or any of these new guys.

Yet, our suffering and smiling citizens are screaming Febuhari and Atikulate.

God, I'm almost in tears this morning! I just wish I could save my people and rescue them from their ignorance. However, if the great Fela Kuti with his great music being the zeitgeist of the past couldn't convince people to be reasonable and stop supporting these corrupt politicians, then what can I really do?

God please do something, Nigeria can't go on like this!!

bros,i can bet you right now that sowore will fail too with such a system....

let military rule....na military built up the system let them look for their system themselfs....

even the person that worked on the constitution was a military man...or have you forgoting that obansanjo was a military man....??

democracy cant work with such a system....and its paradoxicaly late to change it now....everybody will fight you....
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by VaselineCrew: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2019
dadark:

bros,i can bet you right now that sowore will fail too with such a system....

let military rule....na military built up the system let them look for their system themselfs....

even the person that worked on the constitution was a military man...or have you forgoting that obansanjo was a military man....??

democracy cant work with such a system....and its paradoxicaly late to change it now....everybody will fight you....

I feel you, but I still believe a smart and responsible individual at the top can effect much needed change.

We can still be sorting out our constitution issues while simultaneously develop at a rapid pace with the likes of Sowore in charge.

If GEJ could start a National conference to discuss Nigeria's issues, then the likes of Sowore would even do more to effect that change that you are looking for.
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by dadark: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2019
VaselineCrew:

I feel you, but I still believe a smart and responsible individual at the top can effect much needed change.

We can still be sorting out our constitution issues while simultaneously develop at a rapid pace with the likes of Sowore in charge.

If GEJ could start a National conference to discuss Nigeria's issues, then the likes of Sowore would even do more to effect that change that you are looking for.

sowore cant change anything....people that already established their possitions in nigeria and actualy doing well will fight you....

when i told una its about rich vs. poor una didnt believe me....
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by nijabazaar: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2019
Lagos is a gkorified latrine...the much touted Lekki is as mediocre

The funniest thing is that most other cities in Nigeria are quite refined and cleaner than lagos. I stepped one foot in and ran for my life. Lagos has the lowest standard in everything. Bad air, long terrible hrs of traffic, over populated with ugly, emaciated touts with foul breaths, Turbaned women with a penchant for nagging and speaking hoarsely. Pple should stay off lagos if they want a higher life expectancy....

These nigerian cities are much more better
Abuja, Awka, Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, even Ibadan...yes ibadan is a whole lot calmer and serene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by dadark: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2019
nijabazaar:
Lagos us a gkorified latrine..

The funniest thing is that most ither cities in Nigeria are quite refined and ckeaner than lagos. I stepped one foot in and ran for my life. Lagos has the loweat standard in everytging. Bad air, ling terrible hrs of traffic, over populated with ugly, emaciated touts with foul breaths. Pple should stay off lagos if they wantva higher life expectancy....

These nigerian cities are much more better
Abuja, Awka, Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, even Ibadan...yes ibadan is a whole lot calmer and serene.

kiiiikikikiki...the ol world is a gkorified latrine....

travel around....its either you earn alot and pay alot of tax or you earn nothing atall....

go america and see alot of homeless people....

oooh my....changin leaders is not gonna help you nothing....
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by dadark: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2019
this wan even have mouth sef,as if america is doing that much better....

america is not doing that much better either....dont be fooled....try to adjust the system....
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by nijabazaar: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2019
dadark:

kiiiikikikiki...the ol world is a gkorified latrine....

travel around....its either you earn alot and pay alot of tax or you earn nothing atall....

go america and see alot of homeless people....

oooh my....changin leaders is not gonna help you nothing....

I wont mind paying so much tax for a better, cleaner, life with a reduced Carbon footprint....
Whats the point of making money in Afghanistan??

1 Like

Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by nijabazaar: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2019
dadark:
this wan even have mouth sef,as if america is doing that much better....

america is not doing that much better either....dont be fooled....try to adjust the system....

I wish therea some daemon out there that can switch time-space whatever....switch Nigeria (lagos) to America (Newyork, even Queens )
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by dadark: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2019
nijabazaar:

I wont mind paying so much tax for a better, cleaner, life with a reduced Carbon footprint....
Whats the point of making money in Afghanistan??

go on youtube and type in homeless people l.a....canifornia,detroit,chicago....

that doesnt look like paradies to me....
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by nijabazaar: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2019
dadark:

go on youtube and type in homeless people l.a....canifornia,detroit,chicago....

that doesnt look like paradies to me....

Understand me, the world cities have homeless ppl maybe Qatar and olso is an exception but the point is that These cities are on a higher HDI than Lagos.

Lagos seems to have deteriorated, this is not the famed Fashola lagos that i keep hearing about when i was in Aa. Or was i duped?
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by dadark: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2019
nijabazaar:

I wish therea some daemon out there that can switch time-space whatever....switch Nigeria (lagos) to America (Newyork, even Queens )

america has a world money joker,what you dont have....

you think whites will allow a black nation to have the dominant money of the world....??

they rather kill you....

dont be this desperate....things can get even worser....

and who invited her to nigeria sef....??

motherland my foot....

afro-americans are not africans no more....
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by dadark: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2019
nijabazaar:

Understand me, the world cities have homeless ppl maybe Qatar and olso is an exception but the point is that These cities are on a higher HDI than Lagos.

Lagos seems to have deteriorated, this is not the famed Fashola lagos that i keep hearing about when i was in Awka. Or was i duped?

dont be deceived..homeless is homeless....
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by three: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2019
Lol

She actually had someone in the background cueing her grin

So, let me get this....

Someone, somewhere thinks it's a good idea to get a random 'black American woman' to criticise the PDP for the fallen podium and then criticise APC (who by the way are the party responsible for the airport over the last four years) then suddenly pitch Sowore and the AAC because Nigerians will be influenced by her....??

1 Like

Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by dadark: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by Galaxyowerri(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2019
rainylad:
Lagos is a mess and an epitome of shit-hole....Why my Organisation decided to transfer me to Lagos is what i do not get

Noise,filth bad roads,agberos and general lawlessness everywhere....Its insane!

Dont evn get me started on their below-standards accommocation with layers and layers of hungry folks masquerading as Estate Agents..

Unlike serene,clean Abuja with very decent accomodation,Lagos is an eye-sore...You will pay for a substandard 3 bedroom flat for 1million and pay agency of 580,000 Naira! shocked

This is because miscreants attach themselves to genuine Agents and expect to be paid the stipulated 10%agency and 10%Lawyer fees like the genuine Agents...as well as caution fees.e..t.c...and Lagosians are okay with that,so much for their 'open eye'

The houses nko?..eye-sore upon eye-sore

Seriously working my transfer back to my Abuja and my nice accommodation in Area 11 Garkii abeg..I cant deal with this crappy Lagos for much longer

Abuja is bae..no contest! cool
You're absolutely on point. I was living in Lagos until I had to tell myself the home truth that this so called centre of excellence is nothing but a typical Hobbesian society! People having to wake up as early as 4am in the morning, waste several man-hours on traffic and still return home as late as 11pm in the night! I really pity those who are unfortunate to be passing through such lifestyle in Lagos. Abuja, Owerri, Enugu and Calabar are the only decent cities I can reside in Nigeria. I can't live in Lagos, no matter what.
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by rainylad(f): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Galaxyowerri:
You're absolutely on point. I was living in Lagos until I had to tell myself the home truth that this so called centre of excellence is nothing but a typical Hobbesian society! People having to wake up as early as 4am in the morning, waste several man-hours on traffic and still return home as late as 11pm in the night! I really pity those who are unfortunate to be passing through such lifestyle in Lagos. Abuja, Owerri, Enugu and Calabar are the only decent cities I can reside in Nigeria. I can't live in Lagos, no matter what.

My bros i just dey manage am till my transfer...After years of stay in Abuja,Lagos is hellish now,too much lawlessness i cant even deal.

But good for those doing business because of the market,
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by dadark: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: African American Woman Disgusted And Ashamed Of The Filth Called Lagos Airport by 77up(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Seriously lagos need help, to walk problem ,to enter bus trouble even more trouble is when you drive.

Miscreant that are ready to devour ,rub you off your valueable things are on standby

Total decongestion is what lagos really need. Just walk out for sometime and use white hankerchief , then you know what is killing alot of lagosians

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe, Visits Buhari In His Country Home To Pay Homage And Loyalty / Why Ikales, Ondos Normally Called Peoples From Oyo /osun Ko Lo Lo? / Kogi Election: INEC Officials Caught On Camera Sharing Bribe Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.