Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Someone Should Please Review My Cv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Should Please Review My Cv (1511 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What Happened After I Lied On My CV / How Do I Include Awaiting Result In My CV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Review My Cv by makurnini: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2019
I need a good samaritan to review my cv and tell me why I cant find a job.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by Lekan6ix: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2019
is nice bro
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by makurnini: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Lekan6ix:
is nice bro
thanks but I still cant find a job
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2019
I don't think your CV is the problem. You might have been applying where the vacancy have already been filled up before the advert

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by Lekan6ix: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
makurnini:
shocked
makurnini:

you're not alone bro
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by HillviewNigeria: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nil
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by Lekan6ix: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
HillviewNigeria:
Can you please send me your CV so I take a look at it? Maybe it needs a review.
georgeimaobong@gmail.com
can I send mine too?
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by graciamore(f): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
HillviewNigeria:
Can you please send me your CV so I take a look at it? Maybe it needs a review.
georgeimaobong@gmail.com
please help review my
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by kellytuns(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Send to kelly22tuns@gmail.com let me review
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by martyns303(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
makurnini:

ur certifications are great, schooled in Uganda? the layout of your CV could be better. look for a professional CV writer here on NL to help u, as a recruiter ur CV is not captivating to get a second look.

Tips:
remove ur state of origin and lga
remove ur dob, u r young, it could be an advantage and a disadvantage.
get a proper email. e.g, Mohammed.Ahmed@gmail.com
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by makurnini: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
martyns303:

ur certifications are great, schooled in Uganda? the layout of your CV could be better. look for a professional CV writer here on NL to help u, as a recruiter ur CV is not captivating to get a second look.

Tips:
remove ur state of origin and lga
remove ur dob, u r young, it could be an advantage and a disadvantage.
get a proper email. e.g, Mohammed.Ahmed@gmail.com
thank you and yes i schooled in uganda
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by martyns303(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
makurnini:
thank you and yes i schooled in uganda

Well I don't know what the educational rating is like in Uganda, but I am skeptical.

Anyway get a good CV writer, take of those informations I mentioned. And please take away entitlement mentality away from u, don't think because u have certain qualifications things will be easier, go out there and be at every company u think may need ur services.
good luck.
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by makurnini: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
martyns303:

Well I don't know what the educational rating is like in Uganda, but I am skeptical.

Anyway get a good CV writer, take of those informations I mentioned. And please take away entitlement mentality away from u, don't think because u have certain qualifications things will be easier, go out there and be at every company u think may need ur services.
good luck.
Thanks and for yor skepticism on ugandan education please https://www.goabroad.com/articles/study-abroad/best-places-study-abroad-africa-2018
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by ValCon888: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
The cv background is too dull for someone that read computer science who is also a programmer.
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by dreamchaser90(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
makurnini:

Your CV needs a lot of changes. A lot of spacing and formatting errors. Also, why is hobbies at the top? The general skills are just to many. Basically, you need to first identify the position you're applying, then you can create a CV to highlight your strength in those areas. Never create a general purpose CV, it has no use. Additionally, the general skills should be divided into groups because you're currently mixing Programming Languages, OS, Frameworks, Source control and BD.

I'll suggest that you follow the CV format recommended by Gayle Laakmann, the author of Cracking the Coding Interview. Here is the link https://www.careercup.com/resume.

And if you can, also find time to read the book.
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by olaolaking: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
I have to type this in a rush. Your cv needs tweaking. Your cv looks very common like most candidates. There is no reason why you need to be taught about. Everything in to cv I a normal as the person before and after you.
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by olaolaking: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
You also need to understand the dynamism of cvs. Each job demands a different cv. You must tweak your cv to favour the position and the employer.

I can't say much now because I am typing from a defect phone and it is difficult
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by makurnini: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
NOTGOINGDOWN:
I don't think your CV is the problem. You might have been applying where the vacancy have already been filled up before the advert
thanks
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by makurnini: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wow thank you so much to all contributors, i'll try my best to come up with a better unique design
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by professor100: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Remove your northern state. Try to relocate to Lagos. This might help
Re: Someone Should Please Review My Cv by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Very important, but most applicants overlook that, costing them job opportunities.
professor100:
Remove your northern state. Try to relocate to Lagos. This might help

(1) (Reply)

Test Format For Starcomms / Globacom Info / Nicc Postgraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.