Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,353 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child (1213 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by prommy(f): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2010
My good nairalanders thank God for us.My sis delivered a BBG 10 years after wedding.To GOD be the glory.
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2010
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by skybeauty(f): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2010
Our God is an awesome God, may all praise, Honour, Adoration amd Thanksgiving be unto his name both now and forever, AMEN.
This should also tell us dat Gods delay in answering prayer is not his denial of our prayer and that his time is the best.
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by Gadols(f): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2010
Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from heaven above with wisdom, Power and love,
Our God is an awesome God!!!!

My friend was delivered of twins after 12 years of waiting.

Our God is awesome jare.

He makes all things beautiful in His time,
he gave us beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning,
the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness
that we might be trees of righteousness
the planting of the LORD
that he might be glorified.

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by mutter(f): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2010
This is a testimony.
Thank you God for showering your grace on this family
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by Ndipe(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2010
Praise God in the Highest, Amen.
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by Outstrip(f): 1:17am On Aug 22, 2010
Thank God. God's time is always the best
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by ds700(m): 3:07am On Aug 22, 2010
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by Ladyjide(f): 4:29am On Aug 22, 2010
Congratulations to your family!
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by Bestglo(f): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2010
Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the Lord

Our God is good all the time

Congrats to u & family
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by Moralistli(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2010
To many out there dis 'll as a matter of fact validate d phrase '' Patience Counts'' cos it takes only d grace of God for any marriage to survive 4 gud ten years without any issue, especially in a society like ours where neighbours tend not to mind their various bizness. , Thumps up 4 d couple nd may d king of glory be 4eva glorified. Nice one!

Her name shud be 'first lady' Patience.
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by softgirl1: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2010
Congrats am so happy for ur family regrds to mother and child
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by jenny9: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
thank you GOD for this miracle baby GIRL, PLEASE Lord i am using this family and their baby as a point of contact praying that my sister Josephine will also conceive and bear forth children of her own in Jesus CHRIST name. Amen
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by marami: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
Our God is an wholesome God, there is nothing impossible for him to do, He is much much greater than whatever any body thinks. Daddy, thanks so much for whipping away tears from their eyes, please do same for those looking up to you for the fruit of the womb. In Jesus mighty name. AMEN!
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by vanitty: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
Congratulations
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by Ivynwa(f): 3:01am On Aug 27, 2010
Oh sing for joy----to christ----our king
Don Moen
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by Busybody2(f): 3:44am On Aug 27, 2010
Congratulations and Felicitation wink wink wink

And to those still waiting on the Lord, remember His words;

“He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land, your grain, new wine and oil, the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land that He swore to your forefathers to give you. Deuteronomy 7:13.
Re: 10 Years After,she Was Blessed With A Child by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2010
Am so happy, my big sister is still expecting 11 years after, i join in your celebration so God will cause us to celebrate to. i tap into your siusters blessings

(1) (Reply)

A Tiny Girl In A Big, Big, World / Pls Ur Contribution Wil Be Appreciated / Would You Encourage Your Child To Join The Nigeria Police Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.