Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka (19122 Views)

Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige / Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki / Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2019
anjigirl:
It's super obvious that Obasanjo knew about Bola ige's death because i can't understand why the confirmed culprit,i mean his killer would be given a ticket BY PDP and INEC to contest for a senate seat and even won the election while in DETENTION
Having won the election Obasanjo decleared that he has immunity from prosecution and sworn him in as a senator
And now the same Obasanjo is claiming to be a born again christian
What about Funsho Williams and Harry Marshall?
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Whois(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2019
What's the way fwd undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:

Yea... don't worry Atiku will definitely make him the Minister of Sport grin
Trusted? Him don tear him green card?
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Vickthore: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2019
shevchenko:
So why is Soyinka shouting now
He wants to derail atikus ambitions
Coward
Did he mention Atiku here
Aren't u surprised DT a whole Attorney General of fed could b so cheaply murdered

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2019
ontarioissauga:

What about Funsho Williams and Harry Marshall?
Funsho Williams and Harry Marshall were killed by PDP
Bola ige was also killed by PDP as a revenge for the PDP member (Odunayo Olagbaju) who was killed by AD in ile-ife
Odunayo Olagbaju actually removed Bola ige's cap during a brawl at Osogbo rally,he was killed a day later by AD members for disrespecting Bola ige,Bola ige was killed the following day for killing Odunayo Olagbaju
They believed Bola Ige sactioned his death

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by bencr7: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2019
is not new na, even Jonathan govt know d sponsor of Boko Haram and the present govt know d sponsor Fulani herdsmen killing..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Slynation(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2019
yrex01:
hey man it's pay back time. Pdp v been rigging since 1999 no one shout, it's der time to feel it. I hate cheating, if apc don't cheat in this election, they r d fool of d century coz if pdp should come to power again NO berga I repeat No party will ever win em again. Guy man chilax, we'll b aiit lass lass.
Rigging is all part of the game, but u included fighting which was the reason i quoted you!! I have witnessed so many riots and crisis in Kaduna state right from year 2000 down to 2011 and i must confess it's not a good sight to behold, one of the demerits is that for a whole week our only food was 2pieces of cabin biscuit and well water because we were harbouring so many strangers running to our area for safety, Baba if u haven't witnessed sharia before don't ever pray for it to happen
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2019
anjigirl:
Funsho Williams and Harry Marshall were killed by PDP
Bola ige was also killed by PDP as a revenge for the PDP member (Odunayo Olagbaju) who was killed by AD in ile-ife
Odunayo Olagbaju actually removed Bola ige's cap at Osogbo rally,he was killed a day later by AD members for disrespecting Bola ige,Bola ige was killed the following day for killing Odunayo Olagbaju
They believed Bola Ige sactioned his death
So Tinubu and Fashola hands no dey for Funsho Williams' death?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by badman007(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2019
The innocent blood of Ke Saro Wiwa still hangs on Nigeria.

To think San Abacha had a stadium named after him, despite his atrocities. Nigeria has no love for Niger Delta.

Don't bite the finger that fed you

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2019
ontarioissauga:

So Tinubu and Fashola hands no dey for Funsho Williams' death?
PDP killed him.Google what was said by Funsho Williams wife
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by goslowgoslow(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Shut up old fool
So that is how you insult your father.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by BabaAroba: 11:45am On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=alizma post=75497936]the only Nigerian man who confirmed himself to be against God and humanity.
OBJ said God will never forgive him if he ever support Atiku based on Atiku's dubious characters that he is privileged to know but for dollar sake, he chooses to go against God.
Obasanjo couldn't trust Atiku as his vice but he wants Nigerians to trust Atiku.
why do Africans politicians sacrifice everything at the alter at money?

Obasanjo is power drunk, selfish and jealous of other people's success. Obasnjo is so much jealous that that he never saw reasons to acknowledged role that Abiola played in bring him to power nor had he ever advocate for the recognition of that sacrifice and the right due to Abiola. Obasanjo's jealousy pushed him to abandon Zik museum but instead of seeing to the completion of the museum, he tax state governors to build Obasanajo li
Try to get your fact before writhing any point on an issue like this,if i may ask what type of role does Abiola played in bringing Obasanjo to the power.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by goslowgoslow(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2019
VaselineCrew:
Nigerians please Support Sowore for President in 2019. The difference between him and Buhari/Atiku is as clear as night and day.

Sowore is a graduate from Columbia University, No easy feat at all.
Na University we wan chop? Wetin the one wey be PH.D holder do? Make we hear word!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2019
anjigirl:
PDP killed him.Google what was said by Funsho Williams wife
Well, na people wey dey PDP dey APC. Same killers then.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by BabaAroba: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2019
yes prof wole get the fact but consciously and unconsciously Obasanjo don't know anything in the beginning of this matter until after the investigation began later kept silence about it.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Tareq1105: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2019
undefeateds:
if not for the fact that this man is prof, I would have say he has trade his brain for npower money,how can u make such allegation against Obj.

But it's a known truth.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Well, na people wey dey PDP dey APC. Same killers then.
Politician kills at will they are all the same no exception

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2019
badman007:
The innocent blood of Ke Saro Wiwa still hangs on Nigeria.

To think San Abacha had a stadium named after him, despite his atrocities. Nigeria has no love for Niger Delta.

Don't bite the finger that fed you
Nigeria is a dead country but Niger delta people mumu sef too much. Them fit name Ken saro wiwa grave Sani Abacha.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by yrex01(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:

Rigging is all part of the game, but u included fighting which was the reason i quoted you!! I have witnessed so many riots and crisis in Kaduna state right from year 2000 down to 2011 and i must confess it's not a good sight to behold, one of the demerits is that for a whole week our only food was 2pieces of cabin biscuit and well water because we were harbouring so many strangers running to our area for safety, Baba if u haven't witnessed sharia before don't ever pray for it to happen
1 thing most of u don't know is, whether buhari win or lose ooo, I swear nothing will happen, NIGERIA will still remain d same.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by farem: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2019
vengertime:
Old age is making wole Soyinka to go mad.

He even blamed Obasanjo for his hair turning white.

I am so sure you were baby at the time of the event and even now, for you to address WS like that, immaturity hasn't left you!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Slynation(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2019
yrex01:
1 thing most of u don't know is, weather buhari win or lose ooo, I swear nothing will happen, NIGERIA will still remain d same.

Off course Nigeria will remain dsame, but some people must be sacrificed if he loses this election which is likely possible, Because i know the plans on ground before 2015 general elections, The killings would have been massive, if Buhari's defeat will provoke violence it's better he should just win for peace to prevail

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Slynation(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Trusted? Him don tear him green card?
Lol.... Green card de easy to get? u suppose sabi yorubas say they get mouth naw but when action time reach they go japa grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by ipobarecriminals: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Maket:
You can't say this to His face
He fit do oo.Wot dovu expect from a tout that slapped,kicked, drag/shout back their own parents at home?.violence is their lifestyle
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by ipobarecriminals: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
God will NOT SLEEP
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by yrex01(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:

Off course Nigeria will remain dsame, but some people must be sacrificed if he loses this election which is likely possible, Because i know the plans on ground before 2015 general elections, The killings would have been massive, if Buhari's defeat will provoke violence it's better he should just win for peace to prevail
that's all we predicted last election but God comes to our rescue, he won't abandoned us this time again.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by es144000: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nothing stops the present government from opening the case
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by Airoflaw(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
why is it that Yoruba's like to betray their fellow people....i dont just know...
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by badman007(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
ontarioissauga:

Nigeria is a dead country but Niger delta people mumu sef too much. Them fit name Ken saro wiwa grave Sani Abacha.

Then dem go say Warri No dey carry last.

Imagine the Irony.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by chinedu234(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
What a great Rant.
Re: Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka by AnyoneButAtiku: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sanromeo:

“The government at the time of Ige’s killers know the truth. That government protected – I repeat – protected, and rewarded his killers. Those who wish to dispute this had better first immerse themselves in the circumstances of that murder, and the unconstitutional, indeed illegal trajectory of the principal accused, one that not only facilitated his unconstitutional participation in the ensuing election but catapulted him straight to the occupancy of the seat that had been kept warm for him during his trial and absence,” Mr Soyinka said.

“On release, he was ushered straight into the slot of Chairman of the Appropriation Committee of the House of Representatives. That was not all. The head of that government, General Olusegun Obasanjo, proceeded to burnish Ige’s memory with characteristic zeal.”

Posterity never forgets.
But then paradoxically as it is, the same goggled-eye individual (whose name we shan't mention) is now an advocate of the Next Level agenda.

Why are the houses of parliament in emerging countries so heavily populated by criminals?

A third of Indian MPs have criminal cases pending...
More than a quarter of Brazil's congress accused of criminality...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News / FAAC Shares ₦786 Billion To FG, States, LGs / Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.