Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) (58295 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video / Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two / Babcock University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2019
Forreellinc:
grin suffer head children
wickedness grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by lordvamon(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2019
All of then resemble virgin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2019
Drug addict republic.
I learned almost all my vices from students of this school.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by harlat29: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2019
The first 4 pics they look like SS4 students
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2019
lordvamon:
All of then resemble virgin
But na lie. Big lie!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

Which labour market?

These are children of people who own mega firms

You think say na everyone dey find work after school
I tell Ya.... Those Gee future Don set....grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Niceman4u(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2019
HerCuteness:
and we are here at home waiting for assu

are u waiting for ASUU or ASSU? u must b asu meat u want
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Tlyon(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2019
All beautiful and cute (male and female)
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by rhythyson: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Diligentnigga(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2019
Come to unilorin..all dis ones are learning,, na money make dem fresh most are not fine

Product of unilorin..#werepresenting
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by emyrald91(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2019
Oyetboy:
This was the school I've always wanted to attend, ended up in unilag anyways tongue

Thank your starts you did.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by cnonyechi(f): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2019
Na dem sabi ASUU or not i still love and rep my UNIZIK
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by papyskinsy: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2019
hmm for those shouting Labour Market.. those guys and girls are controlling M.Sc holders dat graduated frm public sklz.. dey wil be shouting yes sir... yes sir.. up and down....
those private skl lads hav mad connection in de industry... and those that don't have.. have friends dey can seek connection frm.... as fr we guys frm public unis. na God be our helper... dats even if we get pass de interview stage. cry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by ofiko123(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by jendhorlee(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2019
well not impressed a bit
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by jendhorlee(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2019
well not impressed a bit
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by jojothaiv(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Babcock University is a university where everyone is dreaming to attend.

In other words, those in Harvard, Oxford etal are actually battling with their worst nightmares.

Musa, light my gbana abeg..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Asour: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Things that can aid you with job or more skilled training that can better complement your certificate and not something everybody can decide to do.

There are few things one can pursue during a strike break that everyone cannot decide to do.

By the way the whole idea of higher things is at the root of many problems in the country.
The idea that some professions are beneath a certain status/class is a very dangerous perception to have.
It is not the perceived excellency of status in a profession that matters, it is the excellence a practitioner puts into his chosen vocation that yields success.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by adekalumichael: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2019
Nice school. The burgous school fees should be looked at to make average parents afford sending their children their.

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by kraayfeesh(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2019
what shuu we now do?? fry mango?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Funkybabee(f): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2019
awon omo no hustle for finding school fees,no ASUU strike, no stress for missing result no stress of finding job self..

money is just too good. it's well
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Ruddyman(m): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2019
Gabrie300:
More pictures

Awweewwww bring her to me
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by midehi2(f): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

as them come resemble suffer head nko
And they are in one of the best schools, where are you, sitting at home waiting for ASUU
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Nazacent: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2019

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by yuncka: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2019
Taniaa:
what was the amount you paid to apply? the lowest i saw here was 35k and i can't afford that oh

My sister learnt both hair making and make-up on YouTube. She's cashing out big, use your money for data subscription (3g will be enough to download lots of make-up videos) and buy make-up kits ... Learn it on YouTube and practice with a friend's face .
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by CodeTemplar: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2019
Asour:

There are few things one can pursue during a strike break that everyone cannot decide to do.

By the way the whole idea of higher things is at the root of many problems in the country.
The idea that some professions are beneath a certain status/class is a very dangerous perception to have.
It is not the perceived excellency of status in a professional can matters, it is the excellence a practitioner puts into his chosen vocation that yields success.

Hmmm. . .
Some extra curricula activities are more beneficial and relevant to what people study in school. Reasons like what you are supporting is why most student don't take advantage of the strike to study and make better grades. Why learn make up when you can learn computer networking or programming as an engineering student. Don't be surprised to see that such a person will still graduate poorly or go back to struggle with academic works they could have studied during their strike.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by CodeTemplar: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2019
yuncka:

My sister learnt both hair making and make-up on YouTube. She's cashing out big, use your money for data subscription (3g will be enough to download lots of make-up videos) and buy make-up kits ... Learn it on YouTube and practice with a friend's face .
Please what did you study in school ?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2019
Earthbound:
Drug addict republic.
I learned almost all my vices from students of this school.
But they look so innocent. Dressed so decent like deeper life students. Enter Poly Ibadan you go fear. No makeup no tight spandex. Guy that school is a holy school
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Baddiezz:
I've been learning makeup since last month when I saw they weren't ready to call off strike. We're resuming 2nd semester and there would be loads of dinners and events that would require makeup application on girls ,,that's money
good girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Why You Should Never Say "All Protocols Observed". / Is It Still Possible For Me To Graduate With Second Class Upper 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.