Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Relationship: 14 Strong Signs That He’s Not That Into You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Relationship: 14 Strong Signs That He’s Not That Into You (478 Views)

Ways To Becoming The Best Version Of Yourself (how To Be Mentally Strong) / Stay Strong / Strong Antispambot Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship: 14 Strong Signs That He’s Not That Into You by ronishratis(f): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
When I look back at all the relationships that didn’t workout lately , I realize that in every case, there were early warning signs that my guy gave me that could have given me some idea of the heartbreak I was going to experience if I had only been aware of what to look for.

So, to spare you from what happened to me, to give you the inside scoop on what you can be on the lookout for, here’s my list of the warning signs that I didn’t heed, that you can.

Here they are …

1.) He doesn’t call you when he says he will.

Granted, I know that sometimes life can get it the way, and if he’s working late on that big project with the looming deadline it’s possible that time might get away from him once in a while. But if this happens more than once or twice, it’s a sure sign that you’re just not a priority for him right now. If a guy is really interested in starting (or continuing) a real relationship with you, you will be on his mind, and he won’t forget to call.

Read more https://ronishratisnewsblog..com/2019/02/relationship-14-strong-signs-that-hes.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Are Buying Articles.. / The Miracle Kaira / N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.