Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Vanila’s Lover: Prologue - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vanila’s Lover: Prologue (482 Views)

On My Master's Bed 18+ Prologue / Intimacy 18+ Prologue / My Life In Royal Hill High School Prologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vanila’s Lover: Prologue by Samuelblue(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Vanilla Deudotiii is a nineteen year old Italian American, who lives in Los Angeles with her multi millonaire parents.

Growing up, she had the dream life of every girl , the money , the beauty , fashion, cars, porpolarly, friends , etc but she lacked something , something her parents wealth could not buy,

she lacked attention, especially from her mum Stephanie who was too busy building the most Prestigious law firm and University in the state of California.

Vanilla grows up to become a spoiled brat with a bitchy attitude, she partied like crazy and got into trouble almost all the time, then she was sent to Juilliard University to study buisness law, but dropped out two years later to pursue a modelling career instead, even if she had a first class for the first two years, she just did these to annoy her mum and hopefully gain her attention.

Her dad on the other hand supported whatever his ” baby girl” did. She came back to Los Angeles and started over, met a few guys, got heartbroken, got cheated on, got lied to, but she kept searching.

Little did she know that her prince charming was just right beside her the whole time ; Luke ; her Nanny’s nephew, her supposed driver and manager ….

https://rankutopia.com/vanilas-lover-prologue/

(1) (Reply)

Please Show Me The Ropes!!! / Crypto Writer Wanted / Please Who Has These Books (or Any Of It)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.