Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,688 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos (38888 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Starpress: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Too cute
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by promqueen247(f): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Heir of his mom's billions

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by EyezofGod120: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
d babe dey bleach face seff

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by festusparkz419(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
hahahahhahahha..U mum will have to hide ur daughter

Because that is how ur mum hide you from being a baby mama grin grin

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Aina4faruq(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
He’s face as gboo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by chendstone01(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
see wey tin hate dey do you 4 months old baby na u dey hate ha ha SMH you need go rehabilitation center. bad belle na sickness

paymentvoucher:
Fatherless Boy in a Fatherless Home shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Like they are using whitining cream on the boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by orimipe(f): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
So Cute kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
OMOTOWO:
Handsome boy.I also have a cute boy

Are you sure you’re the father...please ask your wife well ooo

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by MENTORCH(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
You can’t hide anything from your mother o! She has seen your dick and cleaned you up from when you were small.

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by respectk(f): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
hmmm.

I remember when we were growing up in early 80's, a woman seen putting on trousers is frowned upon but during the late 1990s, it was accepted.

During our days, a woman that bore a child outside wedlock was frowned at and it was a shameful thing to both the lady and her family but today, they are now called BABY MAMAS.

Na wa!
some will even force themselves on you, get pregnant and still bug you to pay school fees forever

baby mamas
isorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by oochi123(f): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Muah.. He is so cute
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Zeinymira(f): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Erotex:
But he doesn't look like a little baby �
Looks old

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Bloooody(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
OMOTOWO:
Handsome boy.I also have a cute boy
Ugly looking child
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by FRooseveIt: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Erotex:
But he doesn't look like a little baby �
I thought I was the only one who noticed

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Burgerlomo: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Cute little dude cool

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Lilimax(f): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
paymentvoucher:
Fatherless Boy in a Fatherless Home shocked shocked
Tufiakwa gi!
May God forgive you and allow you to have a child of your own in Jesus name.
Amen (no offense please)

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Forreellinc: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin take a picture of he and his dad
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
EyezofGod120:
d babe dey bleach face seff
Dats Wat most ladies do in Nigeria
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Monezer(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ooh, wat a cute little boy he is!

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Too bad Linda's Mom wasn't sensible enough to hide her from Jeremi....... Now she's a baby mama.
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by OMOTOWO(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bloooody:

Ugly looking child
lols you don't need to tell me before I know the section of nairaland you know me .That's why you are pouring out your anger ..Pele
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
OMOTOWO:
lols you don't need to tell me before I know the section of nairaland you know me .That's why you are pouring out your anger ..Pele

Very Cute Boy
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by OdiaI(f): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
dasparrow:
I have a feeling Linda Ikeji will spoil this son of her's rotten and he will end up being like all those useless only son grown Nigerian bred men that will end up being terrible fathers to their kids and terrible husbands to their wife and an overall nuisance to society. Just saying....

Jayce is a cute baby though.
You probably only know Linda on Nairaland. If you follow her well, you will know that one thing still endears her to the hearts of a lot of people despite any negative news surrounding her and that thing is Family Values - Love and respect for family. She even publicly frowns at cases that involves not showing respect to people no matter what. From how she respects her father and seeks his permission before doing anything, does she look like someone who won't pass those same good nurturing her parents passed unto her to her child?

With how closely knitted her family is, does she cut across to you like someone who will raise an irresponsible child? Wish her luck and let it end there.
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bilonaire's son
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by LINTUNE(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Very cute wink smiley
Re: Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son, Cute In New Photos by LINTUNE(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
promqueen247:
Heir of his mom's billions
abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) / Biodun Okeowo's Children Graduate From Secondary School. Pics / Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.