Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed (73461 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Buhari In Daura, Katsina / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by nwanyionitsha: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku cannot have up to 10% in katsina.he can have that in anambra state....
You aren't from katsina state so excuse me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by paq1: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Dont say this in public before they strangle you.atiku that is struggling in his adamawa wants to win katsina? Why didnt they win the rerun polls in katsina?

February 16th you will be reformatted as Atiku delivers a crushing defeat to buhari in a pan Nigerian mandate.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Neednewphone: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by AnanseK(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
I voted for this in 2015. I am not disappointed, so I will vote again, for The NEXT LEVEL.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by DlawTECHY(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
i know who you are ZoneB
Hadone:
More pix of PDP campaign presently in Katsina State today
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by ClearFlair: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anambralstson:
Kastina Atikulating

Atikulating indeed. PDP’s Presidential ambition is dead on arrival.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by somehow: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Just 9 days to go.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by chloride6: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
PDP just shot themselves in the foot..]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by samisj4real(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
No forget ooh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Joystark(f): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Just wish we had a solid third option.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
How did you arrive at this figure when you aren't even from katsina state?
shut it pls, u arent frm onitsha
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Gforce2019: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
Taking the battle to the enemy camp grin Interesting.

Is that all PDP can gather in kastina?
Waste of time and resources....

I know after this general election, Atiku will not contest for any election again .....
If he realize the volume of his stolen funds that has been expended on this election....and yet will be defeated...

Atiku , after this election, just carry your doctor along to wherever you want to go...Because it will take you forever to recover from the shock of the defeat in this election...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by obinoral1179(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
All this welcoming is normal, this politicians ha e followers and people especially the vulnerables want to see them.... It's like Messi or Ronaldo coming to a place even Ronaldo fans will want to see Messi vice versa too.... Feb 16th will show who is who

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

I really wonder why people insist on making too much of these rallies.
I have said it about rallies of APC and PDP.

50,000 people MAX can always form a massive crowd at any stadium.

States have an average of 1,000,000 voters.

That's just 5 percent.

I think Katsina has got about 2.4 million voters.

The reality on ground without bias is that the maximum Atiku can get in this state is the 400,000 on top.
And am being very generous.

To add to what you wrote...50,000 x 500 naira = 25 million naira. Thats nothing for these politicians to pay to fake their popularity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Clapbackdon: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Well this will be the most interesting election even in Nigeria.

It will either lead to an everlasting change for the better in this country or a full-blown revolution that spirals into a bloody civil war with different rebel factions
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Under Buhari's nose. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by paix(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Katsina is always a PDP state, even yara dua defeated buhari in that state that year..

Won't be surprise a bit if atiku does the same
I don't understand. Can you please expatiate?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by smirn(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
pavoda:
Atiku is the Man
Hope you are ready for a heart attack after Jan 16th. Atiku can never never stand PMB. Enough of PDP corruption, Nigerians are wiser. NEXT LEVEL IS GUARANTEED.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by jonnayo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hadone:
More pix of PDP campaign presently in Katsina State today
Shame. When campaign wasn't started.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by vinlyreeks(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
HOW DID YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST MILLION?

READ MY OWN LITTLE STORY HERE..
https://www.nairaland.com/5004634/how-did-make-1st-million#75467597

IT'S NOT MYTH MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT IT BUT REALLY DIDN'T THINK OF DON'T IT!!!...
YEA COOL 250,000+ BENEFITS EVERY MONTH
FOLLOW MY TUTORIAL HERE https://www.nairaland.com/5004634/how-did-make-1st-million#75467597
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by smirn(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gforce2019:

Is that all PDP can gather in kastina?
Waste of time and resources....

I know after this general election, Atiku will not contest for any election again .....
If he realize the volume of his stolen funds that has been expended on this election....and yet will be defeated...

Atiku , after this election, just carry your doctor along to wherever you want to go...Because it will take you forever to recover from the shock of the defeat in this election...

On point, the truth is always bitter.
NEXT LEVEL NIGERIANS.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Ategberoson(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
dokie:

The emir seems to be the most atikulated. The man don tire for buhari.

I have info from a reliable source that buhari will lose in katsina. They say the people are not smiling at all due to the high rate of crime.

While i doubt buhari losing in katsina, the result will shock buharideens.

reliable source from Aba ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by edupedia: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Katsina is always a PDP state, even yara dua defeated buhari in that state that year..

Won't be surprise a bit if atiku does the same

.so is the governor PDP or did GEJ win this last election or u are just trying to make yourself happy?....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by erenax: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
nepapole:
Thieves..
lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by erenax: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2019

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by PapaAdanna: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku is a dude!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by kleverley(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
I just need a bag titled Buhari-must-go just the way we have Ghana must go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.