Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Heart Break Story And Why I Will Never Fall In Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Break Story And Why I Will Never Fall In Love Again (363 Views)

The Girl I Spent Money On Dumped Me Like Trash,I’ll Never Fall In Love Again / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Break Story And Why I Will Never Fall In Love Again by samoteli(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
This Question can just keep You Thinking because it's really confusing.

Before we know about this painful stuff that can make you feel that you are a looser just answer this question.

Have You Ever Loved ? (Yes/No) [/b]I really need your answer!

There Are stages in life when love seems normal to you (with time you will get to know this)
This Article Below Is An Article About Heart Break Own By [b]Rita Obasi

TITLE: MY BREAK UP ARTICLE BY RITA

After a hectic day i lay on my bed in the night to pick up my phone and reply some messages on Whatsapp before going to bed.
A new message from an unknown number popped up, and it read "HI" and this was strange because its been a while someone new texted me and i replied.
IT was a GUY though and he said his name was "KELVIN"but although we were still in secondary school at that Time so we got alongThat was on the 16th of August 2016.

As time went on we began to know better, we became so closed that we always call each other.
By that time I.e August the traveled out of the country to the United states for summer holiday we really got close, did video calls and phone call.

THE TIME WHEN WE FELL FOR EACH OTHER BUT DIDN'T HIT THE GROUND.
Kelvin came back from the states and told me that his birthday was coming up, I was happy to hear such.
Then he told me he was going to celebrate it specially with someone special, I wasn't surprised when he said I was this "SPECIAL" person.

On 28th of December (His birthday) he asked me out, I Accepted!! With lots of joy we didn't see that day.
Weeks passed and yet we never saw each other.

Then on the 7th of January 2017 he invited me to a mall which he told me he was coming alone. I went to the mall (Alone)when I got their we saw each other (in person) for the first time. He said I was really more beautiful in person than on picture.
Months passed by and things were going fine we wrote our external examination (WAEC, NECO e.t.c)
We also wrote jamb so as to gain admission. our results came out and we passed.
But his university was a private university (BOWEN) while mine was a federal school (UNILAG)
He gained admission so he left before me, when he got to school things went smooth.
But just within weeks he started changing (every single thing about KELVIN started changing) he no longer call as usual, he doesn't chat well as usual.

Read More :-
http://www.naijaflake.com/2018/01/the-most-painful-thing-that-can-happen.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Day: What Ladies DON'T Want You To Know: Very Shocking!!!! / Sugar Mummy, Lets Meet Hear / Make Your Crush Love You Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.