Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (76818 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) by hesilo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Funnily enough this is my kinda breast. When it doesn't have those marks, i don't like it.
Re: Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are a liar, Hell is real cheesy
not in this case
Re: Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) by obrian888: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2023
I am a man, and what is wrong with some men? because i can bet it is only men that her shamming her, and i can also swear a better % of men body shamming her cannot go close to her, they have never dated a girl close to her. what is wrong with stretch mark? is it a curse, sin or diseases? that is how some men will body shame ladies whose boobs is no longer pointing as if they used their hands to destroy it, i have seen descent teenagers, i mean 16,17,18 whose boobs don't really look pointing, brothers it is nature, whether stretch mark or falling boobs it is 90% nature, not man made condition or do divorce our wives when they start giving birth and the boobs goes down? of course that will probably what led some men into the mess of adultery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.