Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. (50265 Views)

Beware! Of This Fake Website For Changing Of Name In Nigeria. / Would You Run If This Fake Gun Was Pointed At You? (photo) / Please How Do I stop this stubborn Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by iSpread(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2019
FruitCakes:
If you deceive yourself, it will be hard to get helpers. If you appear to be rich on social media, people will conclude you are rich
Ok, I need help
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by AceGeraci: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2019
Naughtysite:

Correct Guy..

I started wearing some clothes I dropped 7 years ago.

I didn't believe they were still somewhere inside the house. Nobody to impress.
that's the thing Bro. Even if one wanted to impress, the next person doesn't care. It's all in the head.

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by kraayfeesh(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2019
our country self no be fake? abeg mk anybody dey live as him want jhr. president fake citizens self fake
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2019
Nuulife:
I detest fake life ehh.

However, I do involve in professional packaging which can appear fake sometimes.
When it comes to my personal life, I live Bellow my standard.

If i meet new people, I would tell you that I am a student (meanwhile, I am a working class).
If I go on first date, I would hide my car and appear as a street.
These help me to know how people accepts me and then, I will naturally put off fake people as much as possible.

I do that all the time grin
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Bizibi(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2019
ceeroh:
All thanks to social media... Introverts like us have nothing to worry about. We hardly take pictures sef.
Something happened in one of the places I've worked, we recruited this new guy (a graduate) as an office assistant. So on the day of resumption, I was showing him around the office and I also took him to the MD's office to intimate him with his duties (the MD wasn't around yet) but I had access to his office. So I quickly left to answer a call in my office, then I returned to the the MD's office not knowing what had happened.
That same evening, I saw on this guy's WhatsApp status, the pictures he took while I was briefly away. He went as far as taking one on the MD's seat. First day at the office fah!! He even captioned it..'When Grace finds you'. This was someone whose salary was barely 25k.
on a first day!!

2 Likes

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Bizibi:
on a first day!!
I kid you not!

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2019
Naughtysite:

Lmao.

That's how stupid they are.

Very! Like does anyone have to know anything about you? Why is it so difficult for people to live a quiet life?
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2019
madridsta007:

Lol @ “When grace finds you...” He is a foolish kid.

The social media hasn’t helped, if I’m honest. Young people seem to be swayed with the artificial perception of trying to impress the next person— for what reason, I don’t know. It is pathetic. I had a friend who lived a fake life, despite working in a top multinational— he lived above his means. Got into a business and then boom! The business went burst. The young man kept on borrowing to sort his debtors out and borrowing to live his fake life. Of course his salary wasn’t enough for this. He fell into depression [we his friends didn’t know because of we actually THOUGHT he was fine] till he tried suicide by attempting to slash his left wrist.
Thankfully, he didn’t know the procedure very well and he was rescued before he lost enough blood.
That’s what living a fake life can do. Young people never learn. The person or society you are trying to impress has his/her/its own problems and isn’t bothered about you. When you run into problems of even death by living a fake life, the society and friends move on after one second of saying, “eyaaah” to you.

The urge to post pictures is killing a whole lot of people.

2 Likes

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Bizibi(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2019
ceeroh:

I kid you not!
always monitor him,their type are the eye service workers......they are dangerous fellas in companies.

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2019
DONOCHAS:
some people too mumu, now he have succeeded in posting the pix. wetin he gain

Attention
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2019
Bizibi:
always monitor him,their type are the eye service workers......they are dangerous fellas in companies.

My God! How did you know? This guy was always trying so hard to impress.. I always tell him.. 'Be yourself'. Don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by SaturnNick(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2019
ceeroh:

No, didn't tell my boss. I just had to warn the guy not to let such repeat itself. I was so disappointed.
I think she is being rhetorical
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Bizibi(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2019
ceeroh:

My God! How did you know? This guy was always trying so hard to impress.. I always tell him.. 'Be yourself'. Don't start what you can't finish.
I don't like workers that do that,I don't trust them and workers like that are known for backbiting not all though,but a good number of them are like that.

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Creativebae(f): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=bluefilm post=75525695]

Believe it or not, in this very short sentence of yours, you expressed a lot terrible reactions towards being corrected.

First, you put up angry faces showing that you actually took offense for being corrected.

Then, you called her professor johnbul suggesting that you are actually mocking her for being an ITK: i-too-know.... and daring to correct you.

But you didn't stop there, you still went ahead to suggest that people who care about such things or buy such bags are useless because they spend their time, money and energy on irrelevant things.

But anyway sha, I am glad you must have learnt your lesson which is why you corrected your initial post. wink

And because of that, I will only say to you: Go and sin no more!

Do have yourself a wonderful weekend. shocked[/quote
Fada lawd undecided see wahala, lemme oh.
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2019
ceeroh:
All thanks to social media... Introverts like us have nothing to worry about. We hardly take pictures sef.
Something happened in one of the places I've worked, we recruited this new guy (a graduate) as an office assistant. So on the day of resumption, I was showing him around the office and I also took him to the MD's office to intimate him with his duties (the MD wasn't around yet) but I had access to his office. So I quickly left to answer a call in my office, then I returned to the the MD's office not knowing what had happened.
That same evening, I saw on this guy's WhatsApp status, the pictures he took while I was briefly away. He went as far as taking one on the MD's seat. First day at the office fah!! He even captioned it..'When Grace finds you'. This was someone whose salary was barely 25k.

Kek
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Gforce2019: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
netsurfer01:

Your father's sperm.. undecided

Omo' ranu..
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by meneski(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Me i dnt live a fake life...my signature has said it all. Am a brick moulder...area rough aswear.
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by uuzba(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
ceeroh:

The urge to post pictures is killing a whole lot of people.
I deleted my facebook account 2 years ago. I'm not competing with anybody again. When you post 1, they will post 2.
Hian!

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by mhiztee15(f): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Well thank God for my life ... Am okay with the little I have
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by cococandy(f): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
You’re welcome
Creativebae:

angry angry professor johnbul thanks for the correction anyways, i wouldn't know cos i spend money on relevant things that will fetch more money. .
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
eleojo23:
Abuja the capital of offline fake living.

Packaging everywhere...people go rent house for Gwarimpa when them suppose dey live for Dutse...

Na their cup of tea sha...

If you don't know how to cut your cloth according to your size, you will make life unnecessary difficult for yourself.

Life na small small...
That one is justifiable...come to kubwa village and you'll see car owners without a roof(squatting),some leaving in mud houses.Abuja bigboysm is inconceivable
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by hartson(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Space booked
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by millionboi2: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
uuzba:

I deleted my facebook account 2 years ago. I'm not competing with anybody again. When you post 1, they will post 2.
Hian!
hahahahaha

U no well oooo
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
BluntBoy:

grin

The guy that services my generator, an apprentice o, describes himself as a Civil Engineer on his FB profile. He has not even written WAEC o. But you need to see his page. He has pictures of himself wearing civil engineering helmets with captions such as "at work with my Chinese bosses. Money tings". You never get to see these Chinese bosses because they are imaginary.

May God help these fake people.

My guy you dey lie small small o. What has civil engineer got to do with servicing/repairing generators?
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Greatzeus(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
alaye123:
grin TO THE OP AND ALL THE PROPONENTS ON THIS TOPICS grin grin grin grin

My psyche tells OP of this thread is suffering from chronic jealousy or low self esteem. Nobody has the right or moral justification to tell people how to live life. As far as they are not breaking the laws of the land. There is no crime prescribed as FAKE LIFE. Humans are distinct and varies with different character. So you cant expect people not to show off or look presentable on a picture that is public. Do you expect people to put on worn out dress or a slum background just to prove they aint got money yet.

Some people are rich yet they hardly show off publicly while others galivant every where on cyber space. Same as the average or broke guys. Live your life and dont force others to agree on your school of thought.

Unintelligent crap,off point, unfocused and absolutely senseless comment.
Op was right,this advice will prevent many young folks from having depression and suicidal thoughts caused by sense of failure and inability to meet up with the Joneses, rampant on social media today.
Take the Op's advice and thank him later. I don't want to see your pictures here as another slowpoke who killed himself oh biko.
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nuulife: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
ecstasy357:

I'm gonno try this one. Makes a whole lot of sense

Yes bro
After the whole gist and other stuffs
The girl will be like "do you enter Keke or bus, I will follow... "? I will just smile, go to ur car, press remote and open door for her... That is if she deserves it, depending on what happened during the date cheesy
ecstasy357:

I'm gonno try this one. Makes a whole lot of sense

Yes bro
After the whole gist and other stuffs
The girl will be like "do you enter Keke or bus, I will follow... "? I will just smile, go to the car, press remote and open door for her... That is if she deserves it, depending on what happened during the date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by alaye123: 1:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Greatzeus:

Unintelligent crap,off point, unfocused and absolutely senseless comment.
Op was right,this advice will prevent many young folks from having depression and suicidal thoughts caused by sense of failure and inability to meet up with the Joneses, rampant on social media today.
Take the Op's advice and thank him later. I don't want to see your pictures here as another slowpoke who killed himself oh biko.

Bleep you
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by FruitCakes(f): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2019
iSpread:
Ok, I need help
How
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by BluntBoy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
UtuokeAlcoholic:

My guy you dey lie small small o. What has civil engineer got to do with servicing/repairing generators?

Read my post again. It appears like you didn't read it at all grin
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by kingdiamond(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Some year's back . There was this dark good looking guy . His job was to offload big truck's & container's for importer's . And he has many importer friend's . Both young & advanced . Due to he is sincere and loyal to them . He mostly associated with Alor guy's from Anambra state . But he is from a neighbouring state . So there was this girl he wanted to date . He told her that he is from Alor while he is not from Anambra state . Whenever she visit's him , he take's her to a very nice apartment belonging to one of those his importer friend's . Claiming it's his apartment . The girl feel for him, not knowing he is not being sincere to her . After sometime he proposed to her & she accepted . On the day he came with his people to perform her traditional marriage rite . Everyone was supprised . Because they don't look like Alor people & their accent is totally diffrent from that of where he claimed they come from . So the girl's people felt embarrassed and started asking them where they are from . And his people mentioned the name of the guy's place . Then the girl's people told them that dat's not what he told their daughter . It was a very big mess that day . To cut the long story short . The marriage rite was terminated immediately .
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by iSpread(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
FruitCakes:
How
You said "If you deceive yourself, it will be hard to get helpers. If you appear to be rich on social media, people will conclude you are rich"
Based on what you said l, I said, Ok, I need help, let me not deceive myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! / Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.