Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (36514 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke

If you not careful with this your attack on Buhari even when it's not necessary, people will begin to think that you are going krezi...

Again, this trend is about someone that died... Ok
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Eenee(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
chai hmmm RIP
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by smileyoo: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
rip. to the young man. so sad.
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by dahunsi12(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Careless and nonchalant attitude
RIP if you....
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by dahunsi12(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Careless and nonchalant attitude
RIP if you...
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Ferrous(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
People calling Buhari's name; how does this matter concern him?
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
RIP cry
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Yameater(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Everyone would die on day. He should be happy his came early. At least he can escape Buharis hardship.
Wicked soul
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by ticoticotico: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Which engineer or architect approved that building so close to that pole?

Who approved the building plan of the house?

The regulatory body responsible for construction was supposed to place a stop work order and seal up the property. Did they do that?

U are speaking English, this is Nigeria wake up

1 Like

Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
DIRTY ne dey kill AFRICAN MAN.
CARELESSNESS is our National Pledge.
BLACK AFRICANS rarely use their ears and higher centres.

When you tell a DRIVER to take it easy, the next thing you’ll hear from him is “ I have been driving before you were conceived “

No HELMET.
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by charles2468(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
my concern now is if care is not taking, those who will roof and plaster the house might equally face the same issue

1 Like

Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by fr3do(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
The average Nigerian technician or handy man thinks safety is for pvssies

1 Like

Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Gforce2019: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
The owner of this property don buy market.

He should just pray , govt should not confiscate the property.
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Everyone would die on day. He should be happy his came early. At least he can escape Buharis hardship.

1 Like

Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

That is one stupid thing about life
Our time on earth is never guaranteed
We are living to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a thousand way to die.
You enter plane: he fit crash, dissapear or enter big occean
You use motor: you get car crash
You dey your house: your building fit collapse
You waka with leg: trailer fit run enter you or police mistakenly shoot you
You enter ship or boat: na capsize
You enter drain: the drain go derail

Okay this one dey roof house still electric wire shock am

Is like we were born to die
And death is only the beginning

That is why i always LIVE MY LIFE IN THE FAST LANE
GOT POLICE CHASING ME, (2PAC SHAKUR) smoking weed banging the ladies and boozing
Abeg osazee give me that weed make i tie one wrap
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by saintruky(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why always Sapele?
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Before you talk first think Na Bros!!!! Haba
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hope his manhood will live Forever
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
ticoticotico:

U are speaking English, this is Nigeria wake up

Same thing some people said in Lagos until they sacked the civil servants involved, got the owner and the engineer in prison and the victims' families sued the owner for billions.

If you can't speak English, that's your own problem cos you would continuously think like you do.
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by skukimania(f): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
And e fit be village people o.

RIP.

The cables come be like the burglary proof of the house sotey to open window self na danger on its own.

1 Like

Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by otizs: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke
I still don't know the difference between you and those ones roaming in the street. But you must be the authentic lunatic one cuz you have access to the internet. O ma se oo! Sorry
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
What kind of carelessness is this?

1 Like

Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Clem00008: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
So now he's dead, where's he now,? Is there really a life after death.
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by rokoto1986(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
MEN, D PIC IS RILY DISTURBING. MAy his soul rest in peace
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Benda82: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

That is one stupid thing about life
Our time on earth is never guaranteed
We are living to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a thousand way to die.
You enter plane: he fit crash, dissapear or enter big occean
You use motor: you get car crash
You dey your house: your building fit collapse
You waka with leg: trailer fit run enter you or police mistakenly shoot you
You enter ship or boat: na capsize
You enter drain: the drain go derail

Okay this one dey roof house still electric wire shock am

Is like we were born to die
And death is only the beginning

That is why i always live my life in the fast lane
Got police chasing me, smoking weed banging the ladies and boozing
Abeg osazee give me that weed make i tie one wrap

U dey inside ur room for house dangote truck fail brake enter ur bedroom.
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by augins: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
may his soul rest in peace, die why trying.
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
0koyeeboz:
[b]Which engineer or architect [/b]approved that building so close to that pole?

Who approved the building plan of the house?

The regulatory body responsible for construction was supposed to place a stop work order and seal up the property. Did they do that?
Maybe they pocketed the money ...
Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Ah ah.. has it gotten to that? Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun / 452 New COVID-19 Cases, 229 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 23 - (2538 Tested) / Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.