Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony (4203 Views)

Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by destiny4luv(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Well I don't know if the title suite the story, but I just want to share this. I have a neighbor who is into internet fraud normally called yahoo boy or g boy not yahoo plus. This guy moved into the compound few months before I moved in 2017. According to him he has been hustling since he was introduced to yahoo 5, 6 years ago and he has never got a major breakthrough. All he collect is just change like 500 to 700 dollars ever since he joined.

But according to him his story changed late last year when he had a major break of about 7million (his share when converted to Naira). You need see this guy, he changed all his furnitures and electronics and gave out the old ones living large at the moment. The reason I am sharing this was because this guy came to me few days ago and was sharing his story with me, how things was so bad for him last year before his pick, well that I know of because he do come to me then to borrow money. He told me how he deposited 500k for his mom treatment who was terribly sick, that no body in the family could raise the money, that if not for him the mom would have died, he told me things he has done for his girlfriend and family and how proud they are of him.

The one that actually got me laughing was when he said one of his children most do yahoo 'chai' I laugh, he said yahoo pays it only needs patient, and that he cant work in a place they will pay him 200k or 300k and he is expecting is 2019 break/pick soon. And he was actually encouraging me to join and forget about my contract job, which I actually declined politely and laugh over it. I tried advicing him about the disadvantages and the negative future effects, but his mood changed and he just got up and said he has an appointment and he left.

Now my point is, his family, girlfriend and friends are aware this guy gets his money from fraud and they are all celebrating him. As it gotten this bad?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by solomix10(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
the money wont last forever.. the consequences are coming...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by kaycexx(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Say NO to fraud...

10 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by madridguy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
I blame the Nigeria Government.

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Dami12345: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
destiny4luv:
Well I don't know if the title suite the story, but I just want to share this. I have a neighbor who is into internet fraud normally called yahoo boy or g boy not yahoo plus. This guy moved into the compound few months before I moved in 2017. According to him he has been hustling since he was introduced to yahoo 5 6 years ago and he has never got a major breakthrough. All he collect is just change like 500 to 700 dollars ever since he joined.

But according to him his story changed late last year when he had a major break of about 7million. You need see this guy, he changed all his furnitures and electronics and gave out the old ones living large at the moment. The reason I am sharing this was because this guy came to me few day ago and was sharing his story with me, how things was so bad for him last year before his pick, well that I know of because he do come to me then to borrow money. He told me how he deposited 500k for his mom treatment who was terribly sick, that no body in the family could raise the money, that if not for him the mom would have died, he told me things he has done for his girlfriend and family and how proud they are of him.

The one that actually got me laughing was when he said one of his children most do yahoo 'chai' I laugh, he said yahoo pays it only needs patient, and that he cant work in a place they will pay him 200k or 300k and he is expecting is 2019 break soon. And he was actually encouraging me to join and forget about my contract job, which I actually declined politely and laugh over it. I tried advicing him about the disadvantages and if possible negative future effects, but his mood changed and he just left said he has an appointment.

Now my point is, his family, girlfriend and friends are aware this guy gets his money from fraud and they are all celebrating him. As it gotten this bad?

Op.
Look.
The true is the guy is right.

Lemme give you a few examples.

A dying man, do you think he cares who saves him( the devil or an angel).

Have you ever been hungry before?
Like nothing nothing hunger.

I wanted to write a long post but just realised its pointless.
You obviously have it easy .

If you have ever been btw the devil and the deep blue.
You will understand.

God bless all hustlers.
Able God dey on your case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by destiny4luv(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
@Dami12345 Bro don't think I have it all good, do u know my financial status at the moment, make I nor just go there. I know your point though, but is yahoo (fraud) the only way. Imagine the pain and agony his/her victim is going through at the moment.

Have u ever imagined being duped of all ur life savings before. I pray u don't experience that, I bet u if u do and u are not strong u will commit suicide. That's the pain yahoo boys are putting people. Fraud is bad let's kick against it. #NO TO YAHOO OR YAHOO PLUS.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Dami12345: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
destiny4luv:
@Dami12345 Bro don't think I have it all good, do u know my financial status at the moment, make I nor just go there. I know your point though, but is yahoo (fraud) the only way. Imagine the pain and agony his/her victim is going through at the moment. Have u ever imagined been duped of all ur live savings before. I pray u don't experience that, I bet u if u do and u are not strong u will commit suicide. That's the pain yahoo boys are putting people. Fraud is is bad let's kick against it. NO TO YAHOO OR YAHOO PLUS.

You won't understand.
So let's just say God bless your hustle.
Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by mastermaestro(m): 12:00am On Feb 08, 2019
Dami12345:

You won't understand.
So let's just say God bless your hustle.

Understand what exactly? That a crime can be justified if you have a plausible explanation? Anyway the end will tell. I will openly scoff at these yahoo (plus) criminals when their dark days come crashing on them and their conniving families. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by destiny4luv(m): 1:08am On Feb 08, 2019
mastermaestro:

Understand what exactly? That a crime can be justified if you have a plausible explanation? Anyway the end will tell. I will openly scoff at these yahoo (plus) criminals when their dark days come crashing on them and their conniving families. grin grin

I don't just understand the guy @Dami12345. No matter the circumstance you find yourself that is no excuse for crime or fraud.

10 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Dami12345: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2019
mastermaestro:

Yea crimes are justifiable.
I don't see the point arguing sha.

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Dami12345: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2019
destiny4luv:

I don't just understand the guy @Dami12345. No matter the circumstance you find yourself that is no excuse for crime or fraud.

Lol.
What is law.
What is crime.
The answer to your question lies in the objective definitions of those terms.

Ever wondered why is called law enforcement agency and not crime prevention?.

Every wondered y you are called human resources.
Your just a resource, just a statists.

2 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Craigslists: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Only greedy people get scammed.

2 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by ecstasy357(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2019
destiny4luv:
Well I don't know if the title suite the story, but I just want to share this. I have a neighbor who is into internet fraud normally called yahoo boy or g boy not yahoo plus. This guy moved into the compound few months before I moved in 2017. According to him he has been hustling since he was introduced to yahoo 5 6 years ago and he has never got a major breakthrough. All he collect is just change like 500 to 700 dollars ever since he joined.

But according to him his story changed late last year when he had a major break of about 7million (his share when converted to Naira). You need see this guy, he changed all his furnitures and electronics and gave out the old ones living large at the moment. The reason I am sharing this was because this guy came to me few day ago and was sharing his story with me, how things was so bad for him last year before his pick, well that I know of because he do come to me then to borrow money. He told me how he deposited 500k for his mom treatment who was terribly sick, that no body in the family could raise the money, that if not for him the mom would have died, he told me things he has done for his girlfriend and family and how proud they are of him.

The one that actually got me laughing was when he said one of his children most do yahoo 'chai' I laugh, he said yahoo pays it only needs patient, and that he cant work in a place they will pay him 200k or 300k and he is expecting is 2019 break soon. And he was actually encouraging me to join and forget about my contract job, which I actually declined politely and laugh over it. I tried advicing him about the disadvantages and if possible negative future effects, but his mood changed and he just left said he has an appointment.

Yes, it has. It's even
Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by sweetrace(f): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2019
madridguy:
I blame the Nigeria Government.

I blame his greed.

5 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by sweetrace(f): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2019
Dami12345:

Lol.
What is law.
What is crime.
The answer to your question lies in the objective definitions of those terms.

Ever wondered why is called law enforcement agency and not crime prevention?.

Every wondered y you are called human resources.
Your just a resource, just a statists.

Wow! I am so impressed. Anything to justify a reprobate mind. When you are defrauded, I hope you’ll still be willing to as what is crime.

10 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by destiny4luv(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Craigslists:
Only greedy people get scammed.

Have u ever heard or seen someone account got hacked, I have experienced it once and if not for swift effort I made there would have emptied the account. There are different ways these yahoo guys operate so don't think its only greedy people that get scammed. U can be in ur house sleeping and some of these guys are finding access to ur account. And that got nothing to do with greed.

4 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by destiny4luv(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2019
Dami12345:

Yea crimes are justifiable.
I don't see the point arguing sha.

No crime is justifiable in this world.

3 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Dami12345: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2019
sweetrace:

Wow! I am so impressed. Anything to justify a reprobate mind. When you are defrauded, I hope you’ll still be willing to as what is crime.

Lol.
If only you knew. grin
Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Dami12345: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2019
destiny4luv:

No crime is justifiable in this world.

Lol.
Very funny statement.

2 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Biglittlelois(f): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2019
And he actually called it a testimony, smh!!

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Uyi168: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2019
solomix10:
And for the fact that u hustle legitimately doesn't mean ur money will last either...

5 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by destiny4luv(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Uyi168:
And for the fact that u hustle legitimately doesn't mean ur money will last either...

At list it is legit. U have peace of mind, plan ur finances well and no negative future consequences. Believe me all money ill gotten has a bad out come at the end. Always be legit because the end is always good.

4 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Wicked, hopeless generation. May the pain they cause their victims always go back to haunt them a hundred folds.

5 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ishilove:
Wicked, hopeless generation. May the pain they cause their victims always go back to haunt them a hundred folds.
Amen

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by lahify(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
don't blame that guy called dami12345 everyone is entitled to his own opinion plus we all have our own point of view about things, this Yahoo and Yahoo plus thing is actually going to destroy the psyche of young Nigerians, imagine a father buying laptop for his child to go and be learning internet fraud (Yahoo) from his mates, plus these guys have made international online business to be hard for the legitimate ones. if only our government was responsible and committed to it's citizen, no one would ever justify fraud when your needs are taken care by the government
Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Duchessree(f): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
well, the society also contribute, everyone want to live large, gets the latest Benz and so... I know of a guy who left school to go to oghara to hutsle with his gang... the funny thing is that his family is in support of his hustle except his dad, he actually told me of how his mom help him to acquire a land with the 800k he picked from the street . The funny thing is that his sister told me that she must date a yahoo boy, i just use to laugh at her then.(she was 17 then though)

I see a lot of them in my area though..some of them have built their house, some use it to train themselves in school.
The funny thing is that their parents, girlfriend and friends support them...

I pray God save us from their trap.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Dami12345: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
lahify:
don't blame that guy called dami12345 everyone is entitled to his own opinion plus we all have our own point of view about things, this Yahoo and Yahoo plus thing is actually going to destroy the psyche of young Nigerians, imagine a father buying laptop for his child to go and be learning internet fraud (Yahoo) from his mates, plus these guys have made international online business to be hard for the legitimate ones. if only our government was responsible and committed to it's citizen, no one would ever justify fraud when your needs are taken care by the government

Chairman.
If things weren't hard yahoo no go dey like this.
So its pointless asking a yahoo boy to stop.
For them it is yahoo or sit and die.
No body will take death. So yahoo ain't going anywhere in fact more guys dey join everywhere.
Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Raalsalghul: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
solomix10:
Yimu* Nothing like karma bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Nutase: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
I weep for this wicked generation cry . We forget that what goes around comes around.

I remember when Nigerians were hailing Yahoo boys that they were recovering Africa's stolen wealth from the whites.
When the oyinbos wisened up they came back to defrauding Nigerians.
Now Nigerians have started getting wise they have upgraded to Yahoo+.
I remember some boys hailing them because it was only ladies and their pants that were affected. Now they have resorted to male used boxers because girls are getting wiser. It is clear that no one is safe without God.

Dami12345 I pray none of your siblings, children or generation will fall victim of these wicked people. You better stop justifying evil.

People who do legit hustle don't have 10 heads. The only difference between them and the Yahoo boys is contentment and patience. They have come to understand that life is in phases and have developed the patience to grow from one phase to the next, being contented with the little they can afford at each stage of life..

May God help us all.

4 Likes

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by Dami12345: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nutase:
I weep for this wicked generation cry . We forget that what goes around comes around.

I remember when Nigerians were hailing Yahoo boys that they were recovering Africa's stolen wealth from the whites.
When the oyinbos wisened up they came back to defrauding Nigerians.
Now Nigerians have started getting wise they have upgraded to Yahoo+.
I remember some boys hailing them because it was only ladies and their pants that were affected. Now they have resorted to male used boxers because girls are getting wiser. It is clear that no one is safe without God.

Dami12345 I pray none of your siblings, children or generation will fall victim of these wicked people. You better stop justifying evil.

People who do legit hustle don't have 10 heads. The only difference between them and the Yahoo boys is contentment and patience. They have come to understand that life is on phases and have developed the patience to grow from one phase to the next, being contented with the little they can afford at each stage of life..

May God help us all.

Hahaha...
You really know little.
So you think we started the fraud game?

Lemme hint you.
Lord lugard in his report to the Queen stated that in the entire Africa..there was not one begger who will steal to feed himself.
That the people were so trusting that they didnt see how another would lie. This is high praise.
It took a while but they corrupted us. And now look at you. You believe that we started the fraud game.

Read the history of these people.
Then see the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couples: Brides Wedding Gown, Hit Or Miss (pic) / Advice Needed. How Do I Move On? / My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.