Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony (4185 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / Lady Who Waited For Many Years Before Welcoming Her Daughter, Shares testimony / Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Yahoo Neighborh's Testimony by twosquare(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
mastermaestro:

Understand what exactly? That a crime can be justified if you have a plausible explanation? Anyway the end will tell. I will openly scoff at these yahoo (plus) criminals when their dark days come crashing on them and their conniving families. grin grin
The Word of God says, "But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and [into] many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is a root of all [kinds of] evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 1 Timothy 6:9-10

Their time is nigh. Even one odù Ifá says, "Afipá wá owó wọn kì ń kádún; afi wàràwàrà wá ọrọ̀ wọn kì ń dọ̀la; ọjọ́ ẹ̀san kò lọ títí kì ń jẹ kí ọ̀rọ̀ dunni." Transliterated as "Those who seek money by force doesn't last a year; those that hastily seeks wealth won't last the future; the day of reckoning isn't that far doesn't make a matter pain someone..."

Asaph the psalmist experienced it in his days too. If you read Psalm 73:1-19, it is the exact thing that's happening now, how they're prospering.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy / Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner / From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.