Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,625 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why You Should Boycott 2019 Nigeria Elections -For Thinkers! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Boycott 2019 Nigeria Elections -For Thinkers! (1115 Views)

Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads / INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP / Jubrin To Be Phased Out After 2019 Elections For Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Boycott 2019 Nigeria Elections -For Thinkers! by KANUISALIVE: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Ojiofor:

I couldn't find referendum in Nigeria constitution brainwashed zombie.

How did Atiku become a nigerian Educated illiterate
Re: Why You Should Boycott 2019 Nigeria Elections -For Thinkers! by Ojiofor: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

How did Atiku become a nigerian Educated illiterate

Nnamdi Kanu's followers are the worst Almajiri in Nigeria. Show me where referendum was mentioned in 1999 constitution?
Re: Why You Should Boycott 2019 Nigeria Elections -For Thinkers! by KANUISALIVE: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2019
Ojiofor:

Nnamdi Kanu's followers are the worst Almajiri in Nigeria. Show me where referendum was mentioned in 1999 constitution?

How did Atiku become a nigerian I guess you don't know
Re: Why You Should Boycott 2019 Nigeria Elections -For Thinkers! by Ojiofor: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

How did Atiku become a nigerian I guess you don't know

That should be before independence, in our current constitution of 1999 there no provision for referendum. I hate to debate with Nnamdi Kanu's idiotic followers.
Re: Why You Should Boycott 2019 Nigeria Elections -For Thinkers! by kid23(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Ojiofor:

That should be before independence, in our current constitution of 1999 there no provision for referendum. I hate to debate with Nnamdi Kanu's idiotic followers.

It was after independence 1961 to be precise and there was no referendum in the constitution then.

Zik was strongly against any break of Nigeria then.
Re: Why You Should Boycott 2019 Nigeria Elections -For Thinkers! by Ojiofor: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2019
kid23:

It was after independence 1961 to be precise and there was no referendum in the constitution then.

Zik was strongly against any break of Nigeria then.

If there was no referendum in 1961 constitution how come Midwestern region was created in 1963 through referendum?
Re: Why You Should Boycott 2019 Nigeria Elections -For Thinkers! by kid23(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Ojiofor:

If there was no referendum in 1961 constitution how come Midwestern region was created in 1963 through referendum?

That is exactly what we are pointing out that since they were allowed referendum without it being in the constitution they also biafra should be given one. Nnamdi Azikiwe strongly opposed it's inclusion in the constitution

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tragic Fall Of Akpabio / Bauchi Re-run: Concerns Over Inec's Alleged Move To Cancel 184000 Votes / Igbos Have Something In Their Mind That Is Not Good, They ‘ll Never Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.