Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Information About Universities In Europe: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Universities In Europe: (581 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Information About Sweden Visa / Best Country In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information About Universities In Europe: by honestrule: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
Hello Nairaland,
This is my first time of writing on the nairaland homepage but i have been reading what you guyes have been writing and i do so much believe that you all can help me as you have been helping others.Here is my aim of writing and asking for your help.

Am intending travelling to Europe to study Information Techonlogy,Please i do intend applying for the course or other engineering course this year so as to start school before January,Please guyes am asking you people for the school and country which i can apply for and get admission into the school and Visa into the country/school.Also which school in Europe is easiest in procuring Visas and Admission,
Please i need your assistance,am not looking for any Agent,I want to do it by myself that is why i need your guildlines from good Ladies and Gentlemen of nairaland,Also i will appreciate it if students in European Schools will give me their mail address so i can write and chat with them so that it can be more easier for me.Please your advices,guildlines,informations is so much welcomed,no matter how small it is.Also posting the School Websites here will be far more easier.
God bless you all as you contribute and help a brother.
Re: Information About Universities In Europe: by fireline: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2010
The[b] FIRST[/b] thing you must do is look how much money you have avaliable.
Then you can use GOOGLE to look at the cost of schooling in different countries.
Then you should come back and ask more questions.
A qualification from a top school will cost you more but it will also make it much simpler to get a good job.

(1) (Reply)

Best Visas To Relocate To Nigeria? / Chile:rescue Mission On-going Live / Fasttrack Yr Study Abroad With Us-toefl,gre,gmat,sat And Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.