Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,298 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

500ceewhy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 500ceewhy's Profile / 500ceewhy's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood by 500ceewhy: 3:55am On Mar 12, 2013
princemaicheal: That is why i appreciate an African woman(more importantly Nigerian) for the way we look and carry ourselves.We dont have to go through all these,we look great and will remain so.These people(whites)are insecure and crave for things they really dont need.I hope our ladies know these,and be proud of themselves.

U'd be surprised at the number of Nigerian girls actually doing such nonsense with their so called body wash and all other kinds of 'lightening & brightening' techniques.
Romance / Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by 500ceewhy: 3:41am On Mar 12, 2013
She spent d weekend at yours, now uve 'hit d spot', wearing your boxers and you're complaining. GET A LIFE DUDE

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.