Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage (27014 Views)

Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic) / Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) / Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by BABANGBALI: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
RIP
As we move closer and closer to election day, I must lend a philosophical thought to our future as a nation. I am going to address the issues the opposing voices have against PMB/PYO's govt.
There is hunger in the land:
I refuse to accept this as a statement of fact. What I know has happened is this: We as a nation are being weaned (taking a baby off milk) off our excesses, but we are refusing to change our wasteful ways. There is scarcity of money but not hunger
to use you do ritual just dey hungry me
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by XaintJoel20: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2019
So sad.

Sleep On Sala...
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by Austema(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2019
G
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by Kenon9: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Let us all observe a minute of silence....
May his soul rest in peace...

Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by GOLDENMAMA(f): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2019
oluchisimfred:
The police has confirmed that Argentine player, Emiliano Sala's body was recovered from a plane in the English Channel. The announcement was made on Thursday evening after a coroner's examination of the body, which was recovered from the seabed wreckage of the plane on Wednesday.

Though ivestigators have not been able to recover the aircraft after an initial search and rescue operation failed , however Dorset police confirmed that Sala's body was recovered from the plane wreckage. 

“The body brought to Portland Port today has been formally identified by HM Coroner for Dorset as that of professional footballer Emiliano Sala,” Dorset Police said in a statement.

“The families of Mr. Sala and the pilot David Ibbotson have been updated with this news and will continue to be supported by specially-trained family liaison officers. Our thoughts remain with them at this difficult time.”

Recall that the  Piper Malibu aircraft disappeared with Sala and pilot David Ibbotson on board on January 21 , with the 28-year-old en route to Cardiff from having completed a club-record transfer from Ligue 1 side Nantes.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/08/police-confirm-salas-body-recovered-from-plane-wreckage/

Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by seeker121(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2019
I wish to learn graphic designing around Island how can I go about it...
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by HabaHaba: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
RIP
As we move closer and closer to election day, I must lend a philosophical thought to our future as a nation. I am going to address the issues the opposing voices have against PMB/PYO's govt.
I refuse to accept this as a statement of fact. What I know has happened is this: We as a nation are being weaned (taking a baby off milk) off our excesses, but we are refusing to change our wasteful ways. There is scarcity of money but not hunger

What u are writing made some sense, but have you thought about the Fulani Herdsmen killings? The BH killings of Nigerian Army men? Have you considered the state orchestra of lies & deceptions? Have you thought of the various Political replacements of Southern officials for Core Northerners?

Haba, can't you see more than food?
Wake up from the land of Myopia, bro. We are in something more gross than you imagine.
Vote Correctly.
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by GOLDENMAMA(f): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2019
rip

[/quote]
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by TobiAbuja: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2019
Ogooluwa007:
Yes they did...... France and England FA suspended the search before funds were gathered by benefactors to continue the search. Don't make it look as if Blacks don't care.

The FAs had nothing to do with it. Search teams stopped after three days because the chances of finding them alive were non-existent, which is very normal for sea rescues.The publicly funded search team were joined by a government vessel, which recovered the body.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by theeventpeople: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2019
Thank you for this. I just still don't understand why we are not seeing yet in this country. We now exalt evil by these politicians. Have you seen how other countries politics work? even if you have not been out of this country at least people should read and see how the government works. Not like the outside country is 100% but at even 50% the masses are happy. How can a country as Nigeria have a single account where is the separation of power , where is the respect for one office holder to the other, if you ask me, this country is failing and failing so fast and my only pain is that we have closed our eyes and refused to see it . as simple as electricity that even small African countries we had independence before them already have as part of life and not an achievement yet the government will build just 1 hospital and the whole country starts celebrating . I am coming to think that there is a spirit behind all this because this is no longer normal and the funny thing is these politician travel allot out of this country and still come back and do nothing... is heartbreaking I must say.
Blinkers:

cool

Dude, don't deceive yourself.

Nigeria's democracy has been dutifully designed in a way not to work for the masses who are often too stupid and cowardly to recognize this.

Buhari and Atiku can't. The heavy monetization of the primaries and the elections says a lot.

Only a foo.l will expect a politician who bought a politician who bought his party nomination form form for 30 million naira and above to perform.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by Opexzy: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
Whites can never leave any job undone.

It's not there thing.... Unlike one country in west Africa like that... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by NdiaraIGBO: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
theeventpeople:
Thank you for this. I just still don't understand why we are not seeing yet in this country. We now exalt evil by these politicians. Have you seen how other countries politics work? even if you have not been out of this country at least people should read and see how the government works. Not like the outside country is 100% but at even 50% the masses are happy. How can a country as Nigeria have a single account where is the separation of power , where is the respect for one office holder to the other, if you ask me, this country is failing and failing so fast and my only pain is that we have closed our eyes and refused to see it . as simple as electricity that even small African countries we had independence before them already have as part of life and not an achievement yet the government will build just 1 hospital and the whole country starts celebrating . I am coming to think that there is a spirit behind all this because this is no longer normal and the funny thing is these politician travel allot out of this country and still come back and do nothing... is heartbreaking I must say.

This your heartbreak will continue for the foreseeable future. Why? Personal and individual and collective RESPONSIBILITY is missing on the people of Nigeria from top to bottom. In Nigeria nobody is responsible, people steal and take billions of dollars away from government coffers to go and hide it abroad so they and their family can live on Banana island while millions of people are suffering. You and I, your father , your mother , my parents friends relatives colleagues WE Are all RESPONSIBLE!!!
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by NdiaraIGBO: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
BABANGBALI:
You no go die well!
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by BABANGBALI: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

You no go for well!
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by mikaael(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
TobiAbuja:

The FAs had nothing to do with it. Search teams stopped after three days because the chances of finding them alive were non-existent, which is very normal for sea rescues.The publicly funded search team were joined by a government vessel, which recovered the body.

Yeah
And the main purpose of the private search was to find the wreckage and the bodies...not to rescue the victims..

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by Dearlord(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
So sad that he traveled beyond the destination .
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by tfash96(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
RIP
who tell u say hunger no dey

Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by martinschenko2(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
For Nigeria them for no waste time and resource looking for his body, even grave him for no even see take sleep, ask those in Benue
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by RealTrump: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
seeker121:
I wish to learn graphic designing around Island how can I go about it...

There are lots of quality udemy courses for free Photoshop. There are also YouTube channels for Photoshop (where I believe you have to start from?)

If u interested I can show u how to get a fully functional Photoshop software. All u need is less than 2g of data. Information is free, all u need to the zeal.

From Photoshop, u can expand.
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by Nwaohafia1: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ogooluwa007:
Yes they did...... France and England FA suspended the search before funds were gathered by beenefactors to continue the search. Don't make it look as if Blacks don't care.

True shaa
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by oluakin08: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
ehen! but what of the pilot body now?
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by strongdonald: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
RIP
ass licker spotted
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by theeventpeople: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

This your heartbreak will continue for the foreseeable future. Why? Personal and individual and collective RESPONSIBILITY is missing on the people of Nigeria from top to bottom. In Nigeria nobody is responsible, people steal and take billions of dollars away from government coffers to go and hide it abroad so they and their family can live on Banana island while millions of people are suffering. You and I, your father , your mother , my parents friends relatives colleagues WE Are all RESPONSIBLE!!!
This brings the question of what is the way forward because personally I am tired of complaining but yearn for a solution
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by NdiaraIGBO: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
theeventpeople:

This brings the question of what is the way forward because personally I am tired of complaining but yearn for a solution

We must immediately stop increasing our population. Our economy cannot afford or cater for more people. That's a start.
Re: Police Confirm Emiliano Sala's Body Recovered From Plane Wreckage by seeker121(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
How do I go about it bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Makes Its Worst World Cup Outing Against Croatia. / Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar. / The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.