Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Blessing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blessing (373 Views)

Contributory Pension, A Blessing Or A Curse? / Love In The Niger Delta. (A Novel By Blessing Adulphus) / Saint Blessing(the After Life In Underworld)another One By Youngzubi!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessing by kegendify: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2019
A certain male sat in the hospital bench reserved for visitors. his eyes filled with trepidation, he stood up when he heard a vociferous cry coming from the labour room, he began flouncing through the hallway silently praying for his wife to have a safe delivery, suddenly a nurse bursted out from the room his wife was. her face, beaming with exhilaration. tranquility came upon him, and he believed all went well inside, he laughed out when the nurse finally broke the news confirming that his wife had delivered a bouncing baby boy.
Perplexed by the way he laughed the nurse asked him why he was laughing that much he replied saying all through my life, i suffered and managed to hustle my way from the gutters. Now, I am wealthy and illustrious, but my bane was being unable to father a child for years since I married my wife, and now I have a son who I now pledge to fulfill all his heart desires in fact the world shall fall at his feet. After listening to what he said. The nurse felt his pain and joy at the same time, which made her prayed for him telling him the child will be a blessing to him and wife, because the world will be his oyster.

Ifeanyi sibling

(1) (Reply)

We Re-write Articles - See Chat With Current Client / Drip Drip Drip / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To The Question "Can Men Be Feminists? (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.