Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,783 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Can Build A Website For You for free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Can Build A Website For You for free (637 Views)

How To Build A Café In Nigeria / How To Build A PC / Videos : How To Build A Website , How To Open And Verify Paypal Here Succesfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Build A Website For You for free by tundejayz: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2010
i can build a website for you ,  for just 5k send me your data , company profile ,what you do e.t.c .services  e.t.c the gurus make it so difficult as if you can neva own a website in your life time ,even my friends do becos they went to aptech .NIIT lol, but i tell  you .YOU can ,i dont need an upfront payment i just need sincere nigerians who would aprreciate this service .send me your details about what you need to be on your website and i will do a demo for you then if you okay with it ,da grin sorry if you are okay with it ,then we strike a deal  lol  OK I AM SERIOUS SERIOUS    09 3JGNIEKOTOIJWWIOFIW,

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up An Office On The Cheap / No Bluetooth, After Installing Windows 7. / I Need Battery Fo Hp Dv4 Pavilion To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.