Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja (30861 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by GistmeBlog(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2019
Little herder seen sharing his cow’s udder with a calf, yesterday, in Lokogoma, Abuja

Man must chop i guess.. grin grin grin

From the desk of Gistmeblog

8 Likes

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Nbote(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2019
Hmmm... Wetin concern agbero with overload

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by GistmeBlog(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2019
See what happened to the little boy HERE

1 Like

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by donbachi(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2019
And you will expect him to behave like human.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2019
donbachi:
Shut up. I hate it when people get served bullshit and they gobble it all up. What you're looking at is the blogger's shallow perspective. If you zoom into the photo, you'd see the child is just observing the calf from the other side.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Davash222(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2019
That’s the people supporting Buhari.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by donbachi(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Earthbound:

Shut up. I hate it when people get served bullshit and they gobble it all up. What you're looking at is the blogger's shallow perspective. If you zoom into the photo, you'd see the child is just observing the calf from the other side.
y not correct me instead of the insult.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Nunu diet far better than GMO weh oyino wan use wipe out Africans

2 Likes

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by czarina(f): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Nunu diet far better than GMO weh oyino wan use wipe out Africans
just Africans kwa? The effect of GMO is telling on everyone. Maybe even more on the "oyinbo" themselves. The only difference? They have a functional healthcare system.

7 Likes

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Alejob: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Naijawebmaster: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nbote:
Hmmm... Wetin concern agbero with overload

Exactly

Website design without advance payment. Get your business online with a reliable website and Pay after design. Check my signature to see our beautiful designs.
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin

Adamu Ciroma

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
wef
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by bedspread: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
My Lord! This is Disgusting!!

Are these Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by chukwugoziegi: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
I just weak
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by SOFTDRINK: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is how Elrufai and Buhari started,today they are worse than cows.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Fuckdamod: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
That's why some of them still support apc

12 Likes

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by fk001(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Perhaps he is checking tick or some infection

Not necessary drinking it
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Techguyz(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
See the gap my guy maintained to avoid a kick that couldsend him flying in the air cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by theoldpretender(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Before you shout FULANIS

1.The Masai OF kenya drink the BLOOD and the MILK of their cows

2.The milk that they sell in the shops...where do you think it comes from? COWS.

3 Likes

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by GMPO(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
J
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by allthingsgood: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
donbachi:

pls shut up
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buhari sef angry

1 Like

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by kaen1317: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
no wonder

3 Likes

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Pascopele: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
8 Days to the Elections and everything in Lagos seems to be working fine..

- ASUU Calls Off Strike
- Tankers on Ikorodu Road/Eko Bridge Cleared
- Pot-Holes on Major Roads been filled up
- Even the light in my area now stays for hours.

How long do we continue this facade!
This is not a Political post supporting any party. I just need the Citizens to be treated right regardless of the party ruling and not as puns in your dirty game.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by highdon(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
My Lord! This is Disgusting!!
Are these Nigerians?

Dey r buharist

2 Likes

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Okrikacity: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Davash222:
That’s the people supporting Buhari.

But you also want vote from same people.

Hypocrite

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by BABANGBALI: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pa Seun how is this news or front page material?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit / Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper / Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.