Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja (30874 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by missCAPS: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
MissRaine69:
Dear OP
The “little herder” is being practical, maybe this is an annomly to you because you are used to packaged milk but elsewhere this is not unusual. Nomadic herdsman don’t have the privledge of milk in cartons, nor do they make fun of people who are not aware of how they live especially those that choose to mock them on NL. You need to upgrade your knowledge base.
worst part is that these kids are trafficked �
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Buffalowings3(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Athena4:
Most people don't drink milk directly from the cows fûcking udder!. At least the Masai are a respectable people that don't go around murdering people and invading farmlands.
As in eh.. I can't believe there are supposed educated people supporting this kind of thing...
What with with bovine tuberculosis..salmonella, E coli and listeria..
That missrain abi wetin dem call her name mumu gan
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Buffalowings3(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Pa Seun how is this news or front page material?
Do you drink milk straight from the udder
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by smartmom(f): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
omerukokwuru:
aboki keep quite, its obvious you also suckle on cow udder so am not suprised by your spurious defense
Wow, Nairaland really does bring people of all shades and hues together. The correct spelling is 'quie't not 'quite' Byou the way. I refuse to meddle in silly hateful discussions. Too many angry and volatile people in our country. SMH
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by macello4(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
donbachi:
y not correct me instead of the insult.
insult is the only language that can make u reason well my dear

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by MissRaine69(f): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buffalowings3:

Mumu..
Pasteurisation involves the milk being heated to certain temp
As if there are stringent methods to ensure that the cows are healthy..
Maybe you're suffering from bovine TB
Go for health check
This is what happens when people don’t travel to other parts of the world they just shoot without processing anything. Look at my post and then correlate what I wrote and what you are trying to argue.
I will reiterate raw milk is drank in many countries especially amongst nomadic communities.
Stringent methods in the Sahel or the Northern parts of Kazakhstan? Comprehension is a skill you clearly lack where did I dispute pasteurisation?
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Ellie01: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Earthbound:

Shut up. I hate it when people get served bullshit and they gobble it all up. What you're looking at is the blogger's shallow perspective. If you zoom into the photo, you'd see the child is just observing the calf from the other side.

Hehehehehheheee, guy u b fool....i have seen this in d north countless times. U should keep ur brain in check n stop d bullshit
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by RighteousI: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Ray07(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
theoldpretender:
Before you shout FULANIS

1.The Masai OF kenya drink the BLOOD and the MILK of their cows

2.The milk that they sell in the shops...where do you think it comes from? COWS.

not from this kind cows abeg
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by madgoat(m): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
donbachi:

You deserve the insult. You are lucky i was not the one who even quoted ur initial post. You for hear am. angry
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by michaelwilli(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
donbachi:

U dat insulted someone doesn't want insult. What irony
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by JOMAX: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Earthbound:

Shut up. I hate it when people get served bullshit and they gobble it all up. What you're looking at is the blogger's shallow perspective. If you zoom into the photo, you'd see the child is just observing the calf from the other side.

NONESENSE: Say what you know! I am from South-South but spent ten years of my life in Kano state with core Hausa and Fulani. This is real and normal with herders. Even adults do it. Their life is tough and rough and they don't care what you think
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by donbachi(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
madgoat:

You deserve the insult. You are lucky i was not the one who even quoted ur initial post. You for hear am. angry
thank God it wasn't you..maybe you would have taken my life.
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Buffalowings3(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

This is what happens when people don’t travel to other parts of the world they just shoot without processing anything. Look at my post and then correlate what I wrote and what you are trying to argue.
I will reiterate raw milk is drank in many countries especially amongst nomadic communities.
Stringent methods in the Sahel or the Northern parts of Kazakhstan? Comprehension is a skill you clearly lack where did I dispute pasteurisation?
Go siddon
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Mrbaz1: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Davash222:

I’m not the cause of your problems, sire.
misplaced priority
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by MissRaine69(f): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buffalowings3:

Go siddon
Make me....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Basher8583: 1:01am On Feb 09, 2019
donbachi:
And you will expect him to behave like human.

Mumu. And where do you think the milk you drink come from?
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by DrLopes(m): 1:50am On Feb 09, 2019
Reading The Information Here to the end will help you greatly.
Genuine remedy for Diabetes Melitus type 2.

Just click on the link below to get yours and restore your health completely!.

https://drlopes10..com/2019/02/attention-finally-discovered-awesome.html?m=1
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by bengasyl(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2019
Nbote:
Hmmm... Wetin concern agbero with overload
[url][/url][sub][/sub][img][/img][quote][/quote][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Ayobami7(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garri: This Is Poisonous To My Body / Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper / COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.