Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja (30875 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
TMemos:

Did you see anybody taking the cow's milk?

i'm just joking
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by smartmom(f): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Earthbound:

Shut up. I hate it when people get served bullshit and they gobble it all up. What you're looking at is the blogger's shallow perspective. If you zoom into the photo, you'd see the child is just observing the calf from the other side.

Brilliant observation. It takes a careful eye to look beyond the "obvious" surface to see the reality.
It's also obvious that most people prefer to follow the 'herd' popular opinion otherwise after zooming in which is a simple effort, and seeing that the boy isn't sucking on the cow, the comments would change. Sadly that is how many pictures are misrepresented and would incite wild assumptions on more important issues in naija smh

2 Likes

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by martinschenko2(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Report reaching have it that Buhari started this way
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Wolexyoshi(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Earthbound:

Shut up. I hate it when people get served bullshit and they gobble it all up. What you're looking at is the blogger's shallow perspective. If you zoom into the photo, you'd see the child is just observing the calf from the other side.

Keep quiet there Mr Sabi. That thing is real. I have a similar case I recorded on my digital camera in 2016. Let me see if I can upload the pics from the camera.

So you are to shut the Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by joepepsy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Cos you are dull.
donbachi:
y not correct me instead of the insult.
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Mrbaz1: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Davash222:
That’s the people supporting Buhari.
are u a fool...did you zoom d pix clearly ahbi na sagem e dey use nii...and moreover do u even think he knows the idea of who Buhari is..and how do you expect him to have a PVC and we do u think they will allow him enroll for PVC... Useless hypermetropic human being...u sit down at Ariaria..and talk tales by doom light... Change for the good and better...Hate and mockery makes no one better but a fool
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Mindlesskid: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Exactly
Earthbound:

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Davash222(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mrbaz1:
are u a fool...did you zoom d pix clearly ahbi na sagem e dey use nii...and moreover do u even think he knows the idea of who Buhari is..and how do you expect him to have a PVC and we do u think they will allow him enroll for PVC... Useless hypermetropic human being...u sit down at Ariaria..and talk tales by doom light... Change for the good and better...Hate and mockery makes no one better but a fool
I’m not the cause of your problems, sire.
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
donbachi:
sorry he insulted you smiley
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by maiquel: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
donbachi:
He's not just observing... They take that that shii, and I've seen it Bro, in the same Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by AFONJACOW(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
no wonder people from that landlocked oil barren region behave like that
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
maiquel:

He's not just observing... They take that that shii, and I've seen it Bro, in the same Abuja.
He was observing dont twist things here... Cant you see his arm..oga o... sad
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by somehow: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Yet most of them are stronger, healthier and live longer than you the so called educated.

What they do, you can't do half without passing out.

The distance they cover, you will die covering 15% of it. So who's actually unhealthy?
Buffalowings3:

There is inherent health risk drinking milk straight from the udder..
There is a reason the milk you drink is pasteurised before you drink it..
Educate yaself
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by perdollar(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Earthbound:

u r stupidly ignoramus! Fulani children n adult sucks from d udder of there cow. I live in there midst, ewu!
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Buffalowings3(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
MissRaine69:
Dear OP
The “little herder” is being practical, maybe this is an annomly to you because you are used to packaged milk but elsewhere this is not unusual. Nomadic herdsman don’t have the privledge of milk in cartons, nor do they make fun of people who are not aware of how they live especially those that choose to mock them on NL. You need to upgrade your knowledge base.
Boil the milk then before consuming it..
It is bad
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by perdollar(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
no wonder PMB behave like cow.
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by MissRaine69(f): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
ifyain:
The guy is just making sure that the calf is breast feeding properly, I am a farmer and I do make sure my animals know how to breast feed.We must stop sensationalising things.
There is a lot of stupid on this forum my dear. An abundance of stupid and ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Buffalowings3(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
somehow:
Yet most of them are stronger, healthier and live longer than you the so called educated.

What they do, you can't do half without passing out.

The distance they cover, you will die covering 15% of it. So who's actually unhealthy?
Just boiling it will make it safer oga..

Who told you I'm not fit..
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by MissRaine69(f): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buffalowings3:

Boil the milk then before consuming it..
It is bad
Fire yourself from the human race.
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Buffalowings3(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

Fire yourself from the human race.
You lost the argument..
I'm here to share knowledge not to engage in curse words
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by somehow: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Boiling actually kills the nutrients. Do the calfs drinking it boil it?
Buffalowings3:

Just boiling it will make it safer oga..

Who told you I'm not fit..

Yes you're not fit and can't do what these guys do no does city people with all the technology live longer than those in the village in good health.
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by omerukokwuru(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
smartmom:

Brilliant observation. It takes a careful eye to look beyond the "obvious" surface to see the reality.
It's also obvious that most people prefer to follow the 'herd' popular opinion otherwise after zooming in which is a simple effort, and seeing that the boy isn't sucking on the cow, the comments would change. Sadly that is how many pictures are misrepresented and would incite wild assumptions on more important issues in naija smh
aboki keep quite, its obvious you also suckle on cow udder so am not suprised by your spurious defense
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Groovenaija360(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin grin grin Exactly how Buhari was fed with when he was small, no wonder undecided
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by MissRaine69(f): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buffalowings3:

You lost the argument..
I'm here to share knowledge not to engage in curse words
What knowledge did you share? Boiling milk? There are whole communities that live on raw milk, if you knew this then the “knowledge” you think you are sharing would not factor.
No curse words were used. It was a directive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
czarina:
just Africans kwa? The effect of GMO is telling on everyone. Maybe even more on the "oyinbo" themselves. The only difference? They have a functional healthcare system.
bro you nailed it... I de even fear to eat for some people house

1 Like

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by subcbouy: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
My Lord! This is Disgusting!!

Are these Nigerians?
Social has feed you with lies, and you swallowed it. Nigerians why! He was observing the calf sucking his mother's milk.
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by AfricanMagic(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
theoldpretender:
Before you shout FULANIS

1.The Masai OF kenya drink the BLOOD and the MILK of their cows

2.The milk that they sell in the shops...where do you think it comes from? COWS.

blood? Jesu!!!!!!!
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by bigcasava1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
what is d different b/w fulani and a cow? is this new? mtcheew!
Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Buffalowings3(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

What knowledge did you share? Boiling milk? There are whole communities that live on raw milk, if you knew this then the “knowledge” you think you are sharing would not factor.
No curse words were used. It was a directive.
Mumu..
Pasteurisation involves the milk being heated to certain temp
As if there are stringent methods to ensure that the cows are healthy..
Maybe you're suffering from bovine TB
Go for health check

1 Like

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by Athena4: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
theoldpretender:
Before you shout FULANIS

1.The Masai OF kenya drink the BLOOD and the MILK of their cows

2.The milk that they sell in the shops...where do you think it comes from? COWS.

Most people don't drink milk directly from the cows fûcking udder!. At least the Masai are a respectable people that don't go around murdering people and invading farmlands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
He's hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hospital Too Far Leaf: 5 New Health Benefits(chaya Leaf) / Garri: This Is Poisonous To My Body / Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.