Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder (669 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague / Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder by Whiteangel1234: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2019
Screen shot attached .

He insist that PDP must not be allowed to win in Anambra state, in their wards even if they have to kill , he will bail them

Re: Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder by Baawaa(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Power is intoxicating this guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kill anybody grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder by saheedbadmus(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2019
He is high as usual jare
Re: Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder by sammy99(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2019
one of d easiest way to end up in a lifetime jail.
Try it and u see ur self in prison.

Most of u think dat all these politicians value ur life,dey will rather use u to achieve der ambition and dump u later after u are no more needed.

Obiano must surely pay for it,he must accept wotever dat befalls him.

He is now eating his cake while aving it because he has suceeded in his second term.

His hatred for peter obi will not last prior to d coming election.

Let him get ready to face anything from obi wen he bcoms d vice president of nigeria.
Re: Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder by APCpackandgo: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2019
Once anyone starts supporting Buhari they completely remove .their brains and in it place fill in some dust-like chaff. I still wonder why they do that.
See Sarrki, Mai Suya, Nngene Nkwenu, Iyamo, and the other brainless followers not Obiano because if the rift he had with Obi has now replaced his with complete sawdust.

1 Like

Re: Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder by APCpackandgo: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Useless slave
Re: Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder by TooMuchStuff: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Welcom to Buhari Generation..! The Kill n Destroy legacy.
Re: Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
This one has become a terrorist! You want to kill your kinsmen because of Buhari! Ojukwu the founder of APGA, never threaten his people, he alway swore to protect them!
Re: Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder by eagleeye2: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
Why all these desperation? why? May God not allow me or any of my family members or friends fall prey to these murderous politicians.
Re: Kill Anybody I Will Bail You ; Gov Obiano Urge APGA Stakeholder by eagleeye2: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
We need source ohhhhhhhh..... How can all these people call themselves leaders. Abeg, we need source(s)
Double post.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna High Court Order Arrest Of CCB Chairman / INEC 'making Moves' To Put Rivers APC Back On The Ballot / We Will Rig The Election As PDP Blows Hot Reacting To Buhari Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.