Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Toyota Corolla Sport 05 Or Toyota Matrix Sport 05 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Sport 05 Or Toyota Matrix Sport 05 (2819 Views)

Lexus Rx 330 05 Or Toyota Highlander 08 (both Toks) / Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 / Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla Sport 05 Or Toyota Matrix Sport 05 by psamuell2(m): 11:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Pls my brother needs help,he is getting his first car but stucked between this two ..kindly advice on the pros and cons of getting either of the two and which shud he go for.thanks
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 05 Or Toyota Matrix Sport 05 by nurey(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
psamuell2:
Pls my brother needs help,he is getting his first car but stucked between this two ..kindly advice on the pros and cons of getting either of the two and which shud he go for.thanks

they are both same vehicle in different body shape. Then the matrix could have a 4WD train for better traction also could sport disc brake at rear instead of drums.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 05 Or Toyota Matrix Sport 05 by mk82(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
psamuell2:
The matrix is a very practical Toyota car. Its main advantage over the Corolla is cargo space and it doesn't attract robbers/thieves. It's a good way to have a car that looks sporty and somehow like a mini SUV. I wish they didn't stop its production.
The 2 back seats and passenger front seat fold flat to give you enormous cargo space. You can use it to carry generators, bathtubs even doors and other long materials with ease. Reliability is equal with the Corolla and it will serve you well.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 05 Or Toyota Matrix Sport 05 by PuZZyNegro: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2019
mk82:

The matrix is a very practical Toyota car. Its main advantage over the Corolla is cargo space and it doesn't attract robbers/thieves. It's a good way to have a car that looks sporty and somehow like a mini SUV. I wish they didn't stop its production.
The 2 back seats and passenger front seat fold flat to give you enormous cargo space. You can use it to carry generators, bathtubs even doors and other long materials with ease. Reliability is equal with the Corolla and it will serve you well.

Bros do you have more information on this topic?

I'm really interested in knowing more. I tend to like Matrix exterior than corolla but corolla seems to have more balance on the ground

I'm considering 2007 model of either cars
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 05 Or Toyota Matrix Sport 05 by lonelydora: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Both are same car. Both for cargo space, go for Matrix.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 05 Or Toyota Matrix Sport 05 by mk82(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

Bros do you have more information on this topic?

I'm really interested in knowing more. I tend to like Matrix exterior than corolla but corolla seems to have more balance on the ground

I'm considering 2007 model of either cars
Everything I wrote above is from practical experience. I don't think Corolla has more balance. I've driven Matrix on up to 5 hour inter-state journeys on good and bad roads, sometimes speeding up to 130-140km/hour and the car still maintains its balance. Buy the matrix. You will never regret it.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 05 Or Toyota Matrix Sport 05 by JhaayYoung: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
mk82:

Everything I wrote above is from practical experience. I don't think Corolla has more balance. I've driven Matrix on up to 5 hour inter-state journeys on good and bad roads, sometimes speeding up to 130-140km/hour and the car still maintains its balance. Buy the matrix. You will never regret it.

You can say that again. It’s fairly balanced, even on interstate road speed of 160-170 km/h. You won’t feel it.
I drive one, based on experience so far, you won’t regret it.
Re: Toyota Corolla Sport 05 Or Toyota Matrix Sport 05 by adanny01(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
If matrix is your choice, Pontiac Vibe is even better against the Matrix. The Pontiac Vibe is everything the matrix is except the body.

(1) (Reply)

Siena's ex Wife Speaks / Where Can I Get Pentosin Chf11s Power Steering Fluid. / Drifting And Stunts Done By A Nairalander In Bauchi (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.