Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa (2845 Views)

Ex Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Lovely Throwback Video Of Her And Late Husband / Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old / Why I Left Nollywood Ex Actress Joy Edjeren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa by NaijaCelebrity: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2019
''The last time I had sex was December with my ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Panics Over Her Missing Period

Tiny Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle took to her Instagram to panic over her missing period.

Princess Shyngle shared a video of herself taking a pregnancy test because of her missing period and also she revealed on her page the last time she and the last person she had sex with.

See photo and video below..

Watch Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/Btnj_gDFz6K/

Source: https://nollyzone.com/the-last-time-i-had-sex-was-december-with-my-ex-actress-princes-shyngle-panics-over-her-missing-period/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa by SarcasticWords: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Another educative post for our leaders of tomorrow to view and learn from.

Oya Mods. Move to front page.

3 Likes

Re: ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa by kidap: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa by OriginalManuel(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin
Re: ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baby beckons

1 Like

Re: ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa by Hintona(f): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
And this is news

2 Likes

Re: ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa by neolboy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
When he was pounding you, it was in secret, do deal with your missing period
Re: ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa by itspzpics(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lol
Re: ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa by Gentleziggy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Is she sex starved or is she afraid of pregnancy? Anyway shyngle Abi shinko ur body needs extraordinary pounding u no what I mean. tongue
Re: ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa by nanakgh(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Well sometimes I gotta take the blame no one forced me here. Still utter trash, regardless. cry
Re: ''the Last Time I Had Sex Was December With My Ex'' - Actress Princes Shyngle Pa by Crossbow(m): 2:26am On Feb 09, 2019
The best post so far in 2019, I wish to express sincere gratitude to the OP-cum-blogger (the Seat of Wisdom) for taking out his precious time to make his research and deliver this enviable craft, we pray we see more of these works so our young minds will be enlightened and we also beg the mods to move without hesitation to the promised land to a wider audience.. Once again, thank you OP for such diligence and intelligence!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Victoria Kolawole Wows Exclusively In Adorable Photos / Man Grab His Fiancee, Lifts Her Up At The Pool Side In Pre-wedding Photo / Chika Ike Gorgeous In Sexy Tube Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.