Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) (26458 Views)

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State / Ikechukwu Ukaegbu Emerges Labour Party's Imo Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Chike4president: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Also check out www.wedontire.com as well as www.chike4nigeria.org to see and know more about Chike Ukaegbu
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by omoteacher(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Some of these presidential aspirants can't even vote for themselves during election. Can't they start from small like Wike, Ortom and some polithievians we know like that.

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
If you listen to this dude, you'll hate other contestants. He is so fluent, articulate, knowledgeable, confident.

3 Likes

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by chukssy05(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
dey never wash beans akara don dy smell...
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
He has my vote even though I know he will not win...

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Chike4president: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
afemaiboy:
If you listen to this dude, you'll hate other contestants. He is so fluent, articulate, knowledgeable, confident.
Dude is just perfect. But Nigeria and Nigerians will not allow him..

SOOOO SADDD !!!
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Very useless Post.

Where is Fêla Durotoye from? Middle Belt abi?

How many Yorubas are behind him?

Leave igbos alone you BMC.

One thing you can always find in an APC supporter is a strong spirit of hypocrisy.

Koolking:
The dude is even an Igbo boy - CHIKE UKAEGBU

This was an opportunity for the Igbos to rally around him and get to the presidency (which is their major point of ill-feeling of being marginalised).
They will rather follow Atiku blindly - another Moslem and Fulani (they hate Buhari because he is a Moslem and Fulani).
The most confused set of people on earth are my Igbo brethren.

Late General Ojukwu formed APGA, I was optimistic, Igbos would leverage on the platform and challenge the status quo, but they chose to follow ephemeral fulfillment selfishly.
Moghalu and Oby are of Igbo origin but Igbos rejected them.

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by igbobabe02: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
IMO, Abia, Enugu all need young visionary governors. He should have ran for state level elections. Most people in Nigeria don’t know he exists.
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Koolking(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
VULCAN:
Very useless Post.

One thing you can always find in an APC supporter is a strong spirit of hypocrisy.

Ok.
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by comtem2011: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Chike4president:
Dude is just perfect. But Nigeria and Nigerians will not allow him..

SOOOO SADDD !!!
We are after party in this country. God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
He's wasting his time.
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Xander85: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
VULCAN:
Very useless Post.

Don't mind the smartass, bros!

I know what his game is! He's egging on Ndigbo to vote for Chike.....or in the alternative obey Mazi Kanus' sit-at-home directive just to dilute Atikus' votes, so Buhari can have an easier ride! wink
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Elviswifey1(f): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Common sense Nigerians dont have.i cry for my dear nation and some comments here.those supporting Atiku dont dare come back later n say ur suffering in his regime. Why not vote for this young man for a change.atiku is a Muslim just like Buhari but some Christians will vote for them whereas see this young blood that can lead us far we despised. Now I know good things purges Nigerians.tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by baddest04: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
This guy is way better than some of you old ass lickers..... dont worry dem go soon carry wetin una sabi chop for anoda 4yrs come again....ride bro even if u no win at least u try....God always with yoy

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2019
Koolking:
The dude is even an Igbo boy - CHIKE UKAEGBU

This was an opportunity for the Igbos to rally around him and get to the presidency (which is their major point of ill-feeling of being marginalised).
They will rather follow Atiku blindly - another Moslem and Fulani (they hate Buhari because he is a Moslem and Fulani).
The most confused set of people on earth are my Igbo brethren.

Late General Ojukwu formed APGA, I was optimistic, Igbos would leverage on the platform and challenge the status quo, but they chose to follow ephemeral fulfillment selfishly.
Moghalu and Oby are of Igbo origin but Igbos rejected them.
The Igbos do not hate Buhari. They just can't stand a cretin,which is what the President is. Yar'adua was a Moslem and Fulani,the Igbos or any tribe for that matter did not hate him.
Being an idiot might be a virtue where you come from but it is not so among the Igbo people I know.

1 Like

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Koolking(m): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2019
SachaBastien:

The Igbos do not hate Buhari. They just can't stand a cretin,which is what the President is. Yar'adua was a Moslem and Fulani,the Igbos or any tribe for that matter did not hate him.
Being an idiot might be a virtue where you come from but it is not so among the Igbo people I know.

Ok
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by LastDays777: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019
afemaiboy:

100% true. I don't understand why people can't give this young man a chance. He has the best solution more than any other candidate.
Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Chike4president: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2019
LastDays777:

100% true. I don't understand why people can't give this young man a chance. He has the best solution more than any other candidate.
Thank you. We will get there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) by Chike4president: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dear Nigerians,

Please note that the AAP Presidential candidate is not stepping down for anyone. Most parties and their chairmen have been going about on every media platform to talk about their party and its manifesto. Chike Ukaegbu solely projected the party in the media and at every available opportunity, with the party doing nothing. That's the problem the #Nottooyoungtorun agenda will face. Young people need credible platforms to run on for a chance to run the country...It seems AAP endorsed APC in january and now PDP. They are now the Endorsing Party of Nigeria. I think it is time for us to have platforms for independent candidates to contest elections in Nigeria so that the likes of Chike Ukaegbu can effectively compete in elections without the negative impact of money hungry politicians disguised as party executives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project / Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana / Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.