Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust (9954 Views)

Commonwealth, ECOWAS Applaud Poll As Tinubu Leads With 6.3m Votes / Masari To Buhari: Your Promised 3m Votes Intact Despite Postponed Elections / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by GMPO(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
J
Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by Eliteklaus(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gombe for Atiku
Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by Mitjyland(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
CEOwatazs:
Mtcheewwww........ gombe result will be
APC 1.1MILLION
PDP 180,000

don't even quote mi if u are not from gombe state, datx my state and I can tell u exactly watx happening. the only region blindly following PDP all dx past years are now APC bkox of the candidates APC helped Dem field.

meanwhile, 16th is not far... I pray we all Liv long to c it

Gombe is my state too you retard. Lets be realistic, the 2015 election where religious sentiments played a very huge role for the APC to win cannot happen now again. Let see how it will go now. in fact lets call a spade - spade. This administration of APC has divided Nigeria along religious lines more than ever. If you don't know, 95% of the Christians in Gombe will surely vote Atiku, the Muslims percentage votes will be divided and that is how Atiku will gain reasonable votes in Gombe. I called a spade, spade. i don't care.
Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by CEOwatazs: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=Mitjyland post=75535495]

Gombe is my state too you retard. Lets be realistic, the 2015 election where religious sentiments played a very huge role for the APC to win cannot happen now again. Let see how it will go now. in fact lets call a spade - spade. This administration of APC has divided Nigeria along religious lines more than ever.

95% Christians voting fr atiku is an imaginary mirage...... mind you am a Christian dnt tink am saying dx coz m of the oda fate. in 2015 who played religious politics¿ was it not d Christian who wer saying dt PMB will islamize Nigeria; or hv u heard of the APC talking abt Christian agenda in PDP. in gombe, apart from gombe south where do u think again d PDP hv strnghold? the core keyholders of d PDP in d state are Workin against d governor bkox of his selfish aim of brngin bayero Nafada in der swap deal dt went on during der primaries. go to gombe south again dt are purely PDP n see wat is happening der........ de most preferred candidates der are doz of d APC bkox to dem der is a Muslim agenda goin on in d PDP against gombe south..... majority of Dem are out fr APC SAK. tell mi who n who are der in gombe currently to deliver gombe to PDP apart from tolba( who I doubt he will HV tym fr dt bkox his out fr d senate) ...... if you will say d senator lidani in gombe south d man currently defected to APC. the two current house of Representatives members dou in d PDP are sen. goje's puppets and will wrk fr him.... myn u am neither for PDP or APC but face d fact and state d truth. least I remind you dt even d PDP gubernatorial candidate is stylishly endorsing PMB fr second tym
Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by CEOwatazs: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=Mitjyland post=75535495]

95% Christians voting fr atiku is an imaginary mirage...... mind you am a Christian dnt tink am saying dx coz m of the oda fate. in 2015 who played religious politics¿ was it not d Christian who wer saying dt PMB will islamize Nigeria; or hv u heard of the APC talking abt Christian agenda in PDP. in gombe, apart from gombe south where do u think again d PDP hv strnghold? the core keyholders of d PDP in d state are Workin against d governor bkox of his selfish aim of brngin bayero Nafada in der swap deal dt went on during der primaries. go to gombe south again dt are purely PDP n see wat is happening der........ de most preferred candidates der are doz of d APC bkox to dem der is a Muslim agenda goin on in d PDP against gombe south..... majority of Dem are out fr APC SAK. tell mi who n who are der in gombe currently to deliver gombe to PDP apart from tolba( who I doubt he will HV tym fr dt bkox his out fr d senate) ...... if you will say d senator lidani in gombe south d man currently defected to APC. the two current house of Representatives members dou in d PDP are sen. goje's puppets and will wrk fr him.... myn u am neither for PDP or APC but face d fact and state d truth. least I remind you dt even d PDP gubernatorial candidate is stylishly endorsing PMB fr second tym

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by CEOwatazs: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mitjyland:

Gombe is my state too you retard. Lets be realistic, the 2015 election where religious sentiments played a very huge role for the APC to win cannot happen now again. Let see how it will go now. in fact lets call a spade - spade. This administration of APC has divided Nigeria along religious lines more than ever. If you don't know, 95% of the Christians in Gombe will surely vote Atiku, the Muslims percentage votes will be divided and that is how Atiku will gain reasonable votes in Gombe. I called a spade, spade. i don't care.

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by SoNature(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

This is the koko

Split ko Sprite Ni!

Atiku will be lucky to get up to 25% of the votes here.

These was Buhari in Gombe last week

Don't let pictures fool you
Ordinarily, people may just come to the venue to see their president
I did that a lot when I was much younger
These people may not necessarily vote for him
Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by Gforce2019: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
It is very clear that Atiku has succeeded in dividing northern votes(50-50), meanwhile the same Atiku has SE & SS already locked down 100%. Atiku is winning this election with a wide margin.

You will be surprised that Atiku will just come, see and not conquer in this election...

Wait till February 17..

God punish Atiku with his fellow thieves
Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by shosky1794: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
It is very clear that Atiku has succeeded in dividing northern votes(50-50), meanwhile the same Atiku has SE & SS already locked down 100%. Atiku is winning this election with a wide margin.

How market Mr Divider
Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by Kyase(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin
shosky1794:

How market Mr Divider
Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by shosky1794: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Mitjyland:

Are your eyes clear now. Most of you online analysts don't know jack about local or grassroots politics.
Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by APCsupporter: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Re: APC, PDP To Split Gombe’s 1.3m Votes--daily Trust by shosky1794: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2019
senatordave1:
Gombe south that usually manage to vote pdp have abandoned pdp.gonna results
Apc 500,000
Pdp 100,000

You almost called it right bro. The eyes of the 'Dividers' are clear now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Banky W Is A Model For Entertainers In Politics / Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike / God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.