Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times (60260 Views)

Abacha's Children VS Buhari's Children: SCHOOLS ATTENDED / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by Neoteny(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
greenprince:

That is the problem with you lot. Everything is Atiku and useless PDP and bloody shitty politics.

I study abroad, I work and save up to travel to other countries and see things. I went to Berlin and almost cursed Nigeria along with every living being that has ruled her and did nothing tangible of note. It's so stupid and annoying that you think all I want to do is show opposition.

Who gives a care about Atiku and Saraki and Obi and all those recycled bunch of losers in your revered, integrity laden APC.

Mr... I care about that young man in the street losing his mind because his country has failed him and wrecked his dreams, I am bothered about the average person going through so much hardship and an old hag who is dumb and clueless offering nothing and seeking to remain there longer is not going to.make things better in any way.

If Dangote and Adeleke can defend their sources of wealth and worked hard for it, they can do what they want with it. If you had to depend on the collective wealth of the country to enrich yourself and feel your kids should have better opportunities than others when on a good day you know you don't deserve it, I can NEVER respect you.

You've said a whole lot of nothing in your self-righteous but impotent indignation.

I could make sense of neither where you're coming nor where you're going.

If you feel for the common man on the street, what have you done for them given you've so much disposable income you could afford to gallivant all over the place? Or is the entire range of your empathy limited to only espousing pithy, though long-winded, verbiage online?
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by kayusely70(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Even atiefku private university is more expensive than those schools, so its s big deal
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by Jaideyone(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2019
jamace:
Meanwhile, all the High school and Grammar school attendees will tell us that Buhari is a poor man. grin
illiterate

my father is the son of a pepper seller and he schooled at university of Magdeburg in Germany.

my aunty is a pensioner and her son is currently in Tennessee

just tell us you don't know your way or you are dull
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by jamace(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jaideyone:
illiterate

my father is the son of a pepper seller and he schooled at university of Magdeburg in Germany.

my aunty is a pensioner and her son is currently in Tennessee

just tell us you don't know your way or you are dull

Hope you are not reasoning through your anus. Did Buhari children study through scholarship or which know your way do you mean?
Re: President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times by Jaideyone(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
jamace:

Hope you are not reasoning through your anus. Did Buhari children study through scholarship or which know your way do you mean?
are you know they didn't go through scholarship how?

btw out of all the retired generals buhari is the only one living in a bungalow cos he didn't steal public funds. so even if he's able to school his kids about it still doesn't mean he's rich. we LL saw his asset declaration in 2015. he has just one union bank account.

less i forget Aisha buhari is a successful business woman!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.