Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge (9922 Views)

Ochanya Rape: State Court Acquits Husband, Federal Court Convicts Wife Of Neglig / Babagana Abba Dalori: EFCC Arraigns Galaxy Boss On Fresh N95m Fraud Charge / Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Hopeless frustrated Bastard... I will drag the living day light out of your life if you come at me in your entire period of existence!

See this broke pauper. You're an idiot of doubtful ancestry and from a lineage of useless cowardly pigs.

Gerrout of here, you worthless nonentity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by planetx: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Go and sin no more.
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by fredoooooo: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
PDP no go shout democracy is in danger now o . Even in rivers state court rules favor PDP nobody wail ... blaady bas*tards angry
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by princehinnex: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Which court in Nigeria has caught a man of stealing bfr
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by MrThisandthat(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:

See this broke pauper. You're an idiot of doubtful ancestry and from a lineage of useless cowardly pigs.

Gerrout of here, you worthless nonentity.

Last I checked, people that joined NL few hours ago and are already running their mouths like typewriters are cheap scammers.

You Demonic creature, product of a non living Ashawo... If you have the guts to embarrass your lineage here, i pray you don't fall for those that will take your life in reality someday...

Please greet your real father for me, that's if your selfish Mom ever told you the truth
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
MrThisandthat:

Last I checked, people that joined NL few hours ago and are already running their mouths like typewriters are cheap scammers.

You Demonic creature, product of a non living Ashawo... If you have the guts to embarrass your lineage here, i pray you don't fall for those that will take your life in reality someday...

Please greet your real father for me, that's if your selfish Mom ever told you the truth
[/s]

You used 3 rambling paragraphs of your family history to reply a paragraph of precise blows. I don't blame you. You have a useless family worse than that of my dog. Accept my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by MrThisandthat(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:
[s][/s]

You used 3 rambling paragraphs of your family history to reply a paragraph of precise blows. I don't blame you. You have a useless family worse than that of my dog. Accept my sympathy.

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See this one, I don hammer him head, e dey use smileys cover him tears.

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by MrThisandthat(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:

See this one, I don hammer him head, e dey use smileys cover him tears.

Oga see ehn... If I face your matter you will consider taking your own life... It's not a threat aswear, it's a promise Bro!
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Oga see ehn... If I face your matter you will consider taking your own life... It's not a threat aswear, it's a promise Bro!

Bring it on, worthless bush pig.

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by MrThisandthat(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Bring it on, worthless bush pig.

Poor worthless man pikin,
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Poor worthless man pikin,

Lol
You that the only thing you inherited from your father is poverty, you're here talking nonsense.
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by yemi15(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
wehereagg:
A Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos, has found a former Oyo State governor Rasheed Ladoja and a former Commissioner for Finance, Waheed Akanbi, not guilty of the N4.7 billion fraud allegations levelled against them.

EFCC had in November, re-arraigned Ladoja and his former Commissioner for Finance Akanbi for allegedly converting N4.7billion from the state treasury to their personal uses.

In the amended charge, the EFCC added that Ladoja allegedly “compelled” a broker to sell the state’s shares. The EFCC alleged that the former governor did not remit N1.9billion realised from the sale of the shares.

The commission told the court that the money allegedly went to Ladoja, his family and friends and was not refunded.

However, in his ruling on Friday Justice Mohammed Idris stated that the prosecution was not consistent with the amount of money missing from the sale of the Oyo State Government’s shares. The court, thereafter, found them not guilty of all the 11 count.

From the desk of Gistmeblog

I guess he is now in APC, party of the "Saints"
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by yemi15(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Hopeless frustrated Bastard... I will drag the living day light out of your life if you come at me in your entire period of existence!

He is a very frustrated zombie, the worst kind of zombie to engage with, maybe they have not paid his 30k monthly allowance for a long time LMAO grin. Better ignore him as I did and I will ignore him again if he replies this mention.
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by echelons(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
What if he had been approached and an agreement reached with him to build an industry with that money and be granted amnesty than dragging him to court, wasting everybody's time and still lost the case.

Atiku is smart sha. Plea bargain is the solution to a lot of issues.
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by MrThisandthat(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Lol
You that the only thing you inherited from your father is poverty, you're here talking nonsense.

Lol, just imagine what is talking... Your name alone speeks volume, last time I checked you same name with speed darlington
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by Dbestofmasquar(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
An explanations was given to us on all the charges levelled on him. and its clear and understandable. but the judge just found him not guilty. no explanation and where the money is, I guess it just disappear or something..

NIGERIA WHY
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Lol, just imagine what is talking... Your name alone speeks volume, last time I checked you same name with speed darlington

Mehn, you lack commonsense and analytical thinking. I'm suspecting you and your father share the same brain and it's his turn to use it. That's why you are typing without thinking.

You're as intelligent as a stone. May your stupidity be your undoing, you dumb pig.

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by MrThisandthat(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Mehn, you lack commonsense and analytical thinking. I'm suspecting you and your father share the same brain and it's his turn to use it. That's why you are typing without thinking.

You're as intelligent as a stone. May your stupidity be your undoing, you dumb pig.

Lmao, my guy don dey talk rubbish
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 4gunners(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
They were set free based on trivial technicality again. Was money stolen or not? Setting people free because of the inconsistency of the sum stolen sounds to me very trivial. Anyways, I'm not a legal person.

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Shey he is an APC Governor?
hahahaha, he's not o.
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 3Ceagle(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
4gunners:
They were set free based on trivial technicality again. Was money stolen or not? Setting people free because of the inconsistency of the sum stolen sounds to me very trivial. Anyways, I'm not a legal person.

That is the problem of the prosecution team.It is wrong to go to court with inconsistent charges and evidences hoping that the judge will help you out. EFCC should get their facts and figures right before rushing to the court, otherwise most of these thieving politicians will escape punishment for their crime.
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by tete7000(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Useless, clueless and directionless efcc that always wants to convict people without sufficient proof. The only thing Magu and his boys are good at is ransacking people houses at night, looting as much as they can, and then waging a senseless media trial-war against them. How to prosecute efficiently, they don't know. The lawyers they hire are probably not done on merit but man no man. Corruption wants to fight corruption, it won't werk...Because his boys can't win cases, Buhari turn heat on judges, as far as. he can reason, it must be judges that are corrupt and as far as he can see anyone brought to court must be pronounced guilty because Buhari thought them so. They don't know how justice system works and as such they can prosecute a good case. Awon olodo gbogbo.. Just imagine Obanikoro witnessing against Fayose without a single evidence - no signed receipt, no video evidence, and the only human witness according to mumu Obanikoro is dead. How does efcc intend to win that case..No wonder even Koro started feigning illness to avoid court..Nigeria and drama are 5 and 6.
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by Bakerdav: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
What did ajimobi gain from probing this man now, Shame on ajimobi
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by Bakerdav: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha, he's not o.
he can never join apc
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by mechanics(m): 6:02am On Feb 09, 2019
Bakerdav:
he can never join apc
why do you say that?
Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by Bakerdav: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2019
mechanics:
why do you say that?
i trust him now, ladoja can never go where ajimobi is,

1 Like

Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by MrThisandthat(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha, he's not o.

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man Rape His Wife? / Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin / Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.