Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! (3130 Views)

Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by ceceee(f): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
well said we must all pray.we will not xperience such things again,but lets face it before our prayers can be answered we alL need to be on the right track.make ur ways right with the lord,then God said we should show love to our fellow brethens,by prayin means we do,so with all our faith join together,we will nt xperience such,guys we must take this serious,too many people have died,enuf of death.may GOD answear all of our prayers .AMEN
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by swiftycool(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2007
There r two sets of peeps not taking things serious here
its so easy for those off Nigerian shores not  to take this stuff serious
Anyway i dont blame you  undecided this is about NIGERIANS who havn't lost the way HOME
And as for those who cannot, or believe they might never be able  to  one day
afford a plane ticket, how i weep 4 u
I lost 2 nephews and a niece to this once
So i feel what its about , i only hope we're not praying about
your bro, sis, dad, mom, cousins, nieces, nephews or even YOU!
WORD of ADvice Take It Serious angry
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Pain(m): 1:56am On May 06, 2007
Could It Be That U 4saw The Kenya Airways Crash?
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Reverend(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2007
You are all far too supersticious!

I am going to predict that tonight the sun will disappear and it will go dark, there will be a car accident in Lagos and a foreign oil worker will be snatched in the Delta!

Grow up people  tongue tongue tongue

Stop taking things so seriously, it makes not one bit of difference and will not change what will happen to you in life,
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by dtwsola(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2007
Clearly this is proof of the power of prayer. LOL. You guys crack me up.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Pain(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2007
Reverend:

You are all far too supersticious!

I am going to predict that tonight the sun will disappear and it will go dark, there will be a car accident in Lagos and a foreign oil worker will be snatched in the Delta!

Grow up people tongue tongue tongue

Stop taking things so seriously, it makes not one bit of difference and will not change what will happen to you in life,

Another Predictable Answer tongue
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by omogenaija(f): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2007
i reject every plane crash in the name of Jesus. the devil is a liar , thank you God for the warning, answer this prayer in Jesus name i pray.

AMEN

@ poster
God bless you
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by denex: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2007
@jesu seun

your ID already gives you off as a spiritual fantarizer. Please stop dreaming up these evil things. Tonight I want you to dream me 5 new Humvees, a 12 bedroom Mansion in the coolest part of Jos, and Andy Uba's kind of bank account.

By the way, my name is Nejeeb and you can go to my profile to have a proper view of what I look like so that you can use that to project my image the dream. I won't mind if you dream of me making love to Serena Williams as an added bonus. And please make sure I don't use protection because since this your dream is sure to come true, I won't mind me and Serena having a little junior to keep the tennis in the lineage.

Thanks. And please inform me when it's done so I can start expecting the real life occurrence.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by UpDates1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
so was there a plane crash? orrrrrrrrr
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by God2man(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2011
JOB 33: 14=18 " For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not, in a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed. Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction. That he may withdraw men from his purpose, and hide pride from man.He keepeth back his soul from the pit and his life from perishing by the sword." Night DREAMS are like warning signal or spiritual monitor informing us what is going on in the spiritual realm. Your dream can deliver you from trouble, you are a product of your dream. Some people believed that dreams are nonsense or foolish things. YES. The truth is that it is telling you something. Many things influenced our dream. our relationship with God has a great impact on our dream.The kind of friends you keep.Where you eat. the kind of film you watch, all have a great impact on our night dreams. If there is a dream on plane crash, the best thing to do is to intercede and pray against it, to reverse it or cancel that dream. We should not joke about it or laugh about it. it is time to pray. God bless you. God2man
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2011
Why are you guys not remotely concerned, I have been dreaming of aliens from an unknown planet ravaging the earth and people running HellTA skelter. I even pretended to be dead, lying among the dead and they still came for me. prodding me with their strange instruments. It has been a nightmare the past few weeks. maybe the plane crash you saw was after the aliens shot it outta the sky  shocked O God!! we need to PRAY!!
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2011
God may this toy plane these children are using to play not crash into lagoon.Amen.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Joagbaje(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2011
Shey this dream was in 2007. why is the debate still on?
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:45am On Jul 31, 2011
Guess what!!! there was a plane crash reported in Ogbomosho yesterday - how is that for a prophetic dream
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Patsey: 4:03am On Jul 31, 2011
oro bo bo bo bo mama amam amma maama she ke re ke ri ka rika chi amamamma n addddadda a ra bababababab abbba shike Halleluyah.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by dorox(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2011
If such prayers really works nigerian roads would be the safest in the world and our air safety record would be the envy of the world.
Re: Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! by Patsey: 3:55am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^   cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Examples Of Grave Defects In The Bible / The Failure Of Christian Deism / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome :eternal Life – God’s Gift To Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.