Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

this is serious and real help. nigga.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / this is serious and real help. nigga.... (844 Views)

White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

this is serious and real help. nigga.... by kollinzgee(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Each time i try wooing girls with money it never works no matter how persistent i am most of the ones i dated in the past and present came naturally coz they liked me in fact am the one even forcing money on them to feel masculine .even the ones am sure loves money still change when they date me just confused sha i swear down.i want an intelligent answer especially from ladies have a nice day y'all.
Re: this is serious and real help. nigga.... by madridguy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Due to your previous thread, I cannot help. tongue
Re: this is serious and real help. nigga.... by kollinzgee(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
madridguy:

hehehe what who did i offend againooo with my talku talku...
Re: this is serious and real help. nigga.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
madridguy:

after checking his previous thread...

[img]https://media1./images/6aaf5abd067954025dece6ae687b6246/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: this is serious and real help. nigga.... by kollinzgee(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

after checking his previous thread...

[img]https://media1./images/6aaf5abd067954025dece6ae687b6246/tenor.gif[/img]

morning niggas
Re: this is serious and real help. nigga.... by ochibuogwu5: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
ACCEPT THE PERFECT LOVE OF GOD BY GIVING JESUS CHRIST THE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY now as you watch him fix up everything WRONG in your life to COMPLETE PEACE, JOY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!
And this I pray, that your love may abound more and more [displaying itself in greater depth] in real knowledge and in practical insight, so that you may learn to recognize and treasure what is excellent [identifying the best, and distinguishing moral differences], and that you may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ [actually living lives that lead others away from sin]; filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God [so that His glory may be both revealed and recognized] in your whole life in Jesus Name. Amen. {Phil.1:9-11 AMP}
Re: this is serious and real help. nigga.... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
f

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Dat Can Manage 5k For Food In A Month Is A Marriage Material,nigerian Man / Beautiful Asian Women Searching For Online Dating - Latin Pixie / Planning To Marry An Igbo Lady? Then Forget Everything They Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.