Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend (45341 Views)

Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos) / Kester Gabriel: FUTO Student Drowns While Swimming. Photos / Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Vinstel: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by JJOF(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
IamPlato:
Then Meets Hades
N finally met Tartarus
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by mexdon(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
cry
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is the reason why I like staying in my house for a date.
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by crixlight2(m): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
falcon01:
Zeus MEETS Poseidon

Zeus should have maintain his sky jejely. RIP to Zeus
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by arinze571: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
water no get enemy....RIP
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by itchie: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
His time has come
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by asawanathegreat(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sad news
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by BennyDon: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rest in peace, Bro.
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
IamPlato:
Then Meets Hades
Gow fans
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
IamPlato:
Then Meets Hades

In the afterlife
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by SUPRRA: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
atarapa:
He went to Go and hang out with mammal water.
chaii😊Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by MetroStar(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
So sad
May his soul R.I.P
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by jetz(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Eysonrgs:
lol funny...

Kindly check us out today
nice portfolio site�
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by JoseRaji(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
falcon01:
Zeus MEETS Poseidon

IamPlato:
Then Meets Hades

JJOF:

N finally met Tartarus

What is wrong with you people?

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by TGMISKY(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
RIP Rowland. What a wonderful guy he was. I'd really miss you.

But OP, he was in 400l not final year
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Buffalowings3(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
TGMISKY:
RIP Rowland. What a wonderful guy he was. I'd really miss you.

But OP, he was in 400l not final year

Htis life sha
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by okrikaboi: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
luizkyworld:
Drowned at Abolouma sandcity river. Maritime safety is still undermined in Nigeria. No life jacket or rescue team for such emergencies. May God rest his soul & protect the living.

It was a setup I met the family today

1 Like

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by doggedfighter(f): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
He was rescued and he fell in again? I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by YaksonFCA(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
RIP
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Icon79(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
She's probably a mermaid sad shocked

O pari

MerxyX:
This is terribly sad...
Buh who took the picture? Shouldn't the person have called for help?
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
very soon the onu juice gf will change another guy sharply
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by orumba(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
go do remaining hangout with baba God
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
see what Atiku the great looter cause!
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by skyfather09(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Wasted years... r.i.p sha
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Yudee8(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
MerxyX:
This is terribly sad...
Buh who took the picture? Shouldn't the person have called for help?

The post suggests he was saved before but decided to die. The person that took the picture needed to be there so as to identify where he drowned. cheesy
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by enamuer1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
shey people eye dey fail or dey no dey read well,it was written dat he was later rescued,so y d r.i.p
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by JJOF(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
JoseRaji:
What is wrong with you people?

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by JJOF(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
enamuer1:
shey people eye dey fail or dey no dey read well,it was written dat he was later rescued,so y d r.i.p
Thanos, pls put an end to dis guy.

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Mznaett: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
luizkyworld:
Drowned at Abolouma sandcity river. Maritime safety is still undermined in Nigeria. No life jacket or rescue team for such emergencies. May God rest his soul & protect the living.

Abuloma Sandcity river.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
joshchisimdi:
A Uniport final year student identified as Rowland Alawari Zeus, drowned while hanging out with his girlfriend yesterday.

Zeus who is said to be a 400 level Animal Science student of the University of Portharcourt, Rivers State, had initially been rescued after running into trouble while swimming, however he was plunged back to the water by a speed boat from the dredging pipe he was temporarily laid to recuperate.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/08/uniport-final-year-student-drowns-while-hanging-out-with-girlfriend/

I don't quite understand this.

Bloggers, you need master your language for effective communication. The blog post is poorly written and very vague. WTF!?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.