Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend (45353 Views)

Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos) / Kester Gabriel: FUTO Student Drowns While Swimming. Photos / Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by captaininiobong(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
the girl na marine spirit initiated, she do her job, only be say the nigga wasnt strong spiritual. thats thier job. she is in the marine cult, they sacrifice thier victim in water. the queen has given her rank. fear ladies bt dnt b gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Pabloriqueza: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2019
Reasons why we got baywatch. Really sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by tammyboy1(m): 12:51am On Feb 09, 2019
this is so sad, dude has been blood from childhood, can't believe this, I feel so bad right now
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Hoodbilonia: 6:23am On Feb 09, 2019
If he chilled out with guys at a bar drinking beer
Dhey e for nor dey alive
Ozwo
He died cause of a bich
Bich
What a damn shame
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by skukimania(f): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2019
okrikaboi:
He was a good guy why do terrible things happen to the good Okrika people why? R.I.P bro

No be only Okrika, na everywhere. Good people don't last.
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by 3phase(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2019
MerxyX:
This is terribly sad...
Buh who took the picture? Shouldn't the person have called for help?
which picture?
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by irumole1975: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari sef
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2019
captaininiobong:
the girl na marine spirit initiated, she do her job, only be say the nigga wasnt strong spiritual. thats thier job. she is in the marine cult, they sacrifice thier victim in water. the queen has given her rank. fear ladies bt dnt b gay.
yes me brother you really said it all.... especially those yellow pawpaw...

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Penywise(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2019
Nothing could have been done. Death decided his time was up.
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Vimcash: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Rip bro embarassed
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Vimcash: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
MerxyX:
This is terribly sad...
Buh who took the picture? Shouldn't the person have called for help?
Obviously, you don't watch the video. The girl that took the video wasn't aware that he's in danger. She was just busy with the little baby crying in the scene.
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by FuroGintle(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Dude was a real gee, cryDude was a real gee,
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Heartbender: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Do you live in Abuloma?
Mznaett:

Abuloma Sandcity river.
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by boninho: 12:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Please any Uniport Petroleum Engineering student here please
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by nkore85: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2019
WE ARE BACK WITH LEGIT AND RELIABLE SOURCE...NO SCAM ..JUST BELIEVE YOU WILL MAKE IT..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Diseye29(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2019
That's nw adays Nigerias blogers and social media freaks for you .Instead of them to go for the rescue dey want dere blog to hit the traffic
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Mznaett: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Heartbender:
Do you live in Abuloma?
Yes, I do.
Re: Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend by Heartbender: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Can you call me? My number is on my profile?
Mznaett:

Yes, I do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anayo Nwoke, Ikechukwu Stanley Declared Wanted by Police (Photos) / 7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo) / NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.