Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit (37251 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by jaxxy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
magicminister:
Lets give Jimi Agbaje a chance.
He has contested numerous times, lost numerous times but keeps pushing.
I admire that!

Yes bt beyond that we should look at how prepared he is if not we will find ourselves in another buahri situation of an ill prepared leader leading us no where exactly.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by seangy4konji: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Let's be honest. It is pure wickedness...

So there was. asokution to the trailers but ignored. Despite occomplains here and there.

We hate ourselves. Truly I saw new and all the trailers and co trainers gone over night.

Too bad.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Ikinternational: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gforce2019:
All these omo' Igbo are just here to cause disaster...

You can't survive havoc , wherever 2 or 3 of them are gather.

Wetin consign Biafra candidate and citizens with what will happen in Lagos...

Is Lagos part of your Biafra territory?

By the time you are through with your Biafra agitation , you will carry all your nonsense commot for our region.

Animoh!

I love when idiots expose themselves.
All the shouting n you don't own jack sh!t in your 'region'
Useless boy
It's called Lagos state not Lagos country
Typical loud talking empty pocket
Igbo boys are all over Lagos. Go talk tough to them instead of ranting online. Pu.ss.y

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Passovile:
Can someone help me imagine how this next level would be if it truly happens.
I pity any non-muslim that will witness the bastardy act Buhari will unleash on them, take Benue for example killings and massacre have happened yet he never react yet he even have the guts to ask for re-election. What kind of joke is that?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Jowonloju(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Agbaje, don't worry, you will come back in next four years.keep trying.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by royalamour(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hallenjay:
interest

DM let's talk
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Gforce2019: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ikinternational:

I love when idiots expose themselves.
All the shouting n you don't own jack sh!t in your 'region'
Useless boy
It's called Lagos state not Lagos country
Typical loud talking empty pocket
Igbo boys are all over Lagos. Go talk tough to them instead of ranting online. Pu.ss.y

I didn't doubt you . I know Igbo people are fugitive and wanderers...
Son and daughter of amadioah..
Shege!
God punish your generations...omo' kobokobo!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by royalamour(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by BuhariAdvocate: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Idiot. Continue fool yourself.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Anndrew(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Gboom:
Biafra agitators are dead now but after losing again to Buhari they will rise to cry for lefelendum and they will re-adopt their outcast leader Nnandi Kanu.

This is an important note.

As for Jimi, shey he want tell lagosians say him truck no dey among the ones removed, hypocrite
according to wat prof sonyinka said,u cant b a bmc crew without sounding stupid..i find it hard to belive

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by seguno2: 2:07am On Feb 09, 2019
fatymore:
their headache

My own headache is...Change that bed sheets you have been using since odun gboro...

patronise me for your durable and quality London cotton bedsheets and duvet and I promise you won't regret it.

Your headache is just starting.
If the people of London have this your I don’t care attitude about governance will they be able to produce durable and quality whatever
Sense fall on you now.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by excell123: 6:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Seek to first God's kingdom.
The greatest event comes up this Saturday & Sunday 8am daily, at the Lord's Chosen HQ church, Ijesha Lagos.
Theme: FROM SORROW TO JOY.
Do not miss it.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by skukimania(f): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2019
I am with Agbaje on this.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by fatymore(f): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2019
seguno2:

Your headache is just starting.
If the people of London have this your I don’t care attitude about governance will they be able to produce durable and quality whatever
Sense fall on you now.
the politicians attacking themselves not the masses now...

You don't need to get angry like that.

Thanks
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by fatymore(f): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2019
oboy81:

"Their headache" really? undecided
Or whose Headache are you referring to
the politicians attacking themselves
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Ayobami7(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2019
好的
Re: Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by aibinuomooluk: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
APC is a Party of hypocrites, they know the right thing to do but because of their selfishness they will not do it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking? / Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) / Who Are Your 5 Most Respected Nigerians ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.