Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate (14313 Views)

Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by mikolo80: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Clapbackdon:
Hanger the tittle to "16 things every single candidate in Nigeria has that Buhari doesn't "

Even the local government councilor candidates will defeat buhari in a debate or when compared side by side with these metrics
it's like you've never seen or heard councillor speak before
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by General247: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

Do your own research. It’s called intellectual laziness which you should avoid.
You are the intellectually lazy one here, who is too lazy to provide me with a proof where he campaigned or asked people to vote for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by General247: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Praktikals:
We can't afford to do trial and error now. We need a tested and trusted hand. Sowore should go and try his luck in Ondo, his home town.
Buhari we know, Buhari we trust. Atiku only wants to come and sell NNPC to his proxies lipsrsealed
Trial and Error? With someone who has been consistently fighting for the well-being of this country for close to 30 years.

1 Like

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by shellcom: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
People like you will vote for Atiku, forgetting Atiku gave Buhari private jet and millions of naira to campaign in 2015. Can you show us one single place sowore campaigned for Buhari. Stop all these wrong information you peddle about.

madridsta007:
[s][/s]

He is a Nigerian with a terrible sense of history and a terrible sense of judgement. That makes him flawed for any leadership position— even Vice Chairman of a local government.

Any Buharist, like Sowore who, despite the avalanche of documents and historical records informing readers of the incompetence and draconian nature of Buhari and still voted and campaigned for him believing in the so-called “change” has a terrible sense of judgement and should never come close to any leadership position.

In the U.K. and US past voting habits of leaders and people are used to give them or deny tn positions. It should be the same here in Nigeria. I’m sure US-based Sowore will agree.

1 Like

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by gbengaabiola: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hum , I love his courage , but sir start from chairman b4 the number one post
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Yomidee(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

Do your own research. It’s called intellectual laziness which you should avoid.
If you are sound and not lazy, you should know that the burden of proof is on you as the claimant.
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by General247: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
gbengaabiola:
Hum , I love his courage , but sir start from chairman b4 the number one post
But Atiku never started from chairmanship position.
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by dwilliams: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
he us my president, the Diaspora community loves him
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by islandmoon: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
we all know, but he cant win because Nigerians dont believe so, majority of us know Sowore is the Answer looking at him on The Candidate debate , the way he answered those questions , his youthfullness, his experience , he knows our main problems , he should please collect a political appointment if offered, he should contest again and again, he should not be tired, he will rule Nigeria one day, I pray we dump the bandwagon attitude soon!

but tell him that next time, if Kadiara ask why he want to take away fulanis way of life by creating commercial ranches , he should ask her what about Niger Deltans that are mainly fishermen that FG Oil Exporation activities rendered jobless by polluting their water and land.

1 Like

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by seangy4konji: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Its sad all we want is old men leadingnus..sad we will grow up and die leaving Nigeria the way our dads left it also.

I regret comi g from here cos life is short and every day calculation is just too much.

1 Like

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Mirallas: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
General247:
Trial and Error? With someone who has been consistently fighting for the well-being of this country for close to 30 years.
.The guy is lost cause, his problem and indeed many Nigerians is that they don't have commonsense as their looters have also looted their altogether.so when you see them reason like this, the problem is at the fundamental level(No brain)
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by OlaPhils(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is the same guy who was making mockery of the church some years back
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by tundey4all(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
I like dis man as a person bt its a pity he can't win this election
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by ajl: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
sureheaven:
Sowore has lost his memory. At his age, he forgot when he started and graduated.

The same person who said he started his tertiary in 1999 and graduated in 1995. shocked shocked

The emergence of buhari come next week will give him greater chance in 2023. But if the thieving Atiku wins, it's over for him and other viable candidates who can lead this nation better.

You are the one with memory problem. He will be 48 on election day. He was admitted into Unilag in 89/90 set. Thats just about 30 years ago. He graduated in1995 because he lost 1 year due persecution by government and school authorities. Do the maths.
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Friend01(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Clapbackdon:
Change the tittle to "16 things every single candidate in Nigeria has that Buhari doesn't "

Even the local government councilor candidates will defeat buhari in a debate or when compared side by side with these metrics

Tell me who debate help?

I no wan chop talk, but work.
Who needs a debater when I need a worker.

I have a friend in school then who only knows how to talk, but when it comes to work he is nowhere to be found.
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Friend01(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Timothy92:
Please make he wait atiku will hand over president for him

Both Atiku and Sowore are dreaming God willing.
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Clapbackdon: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
Friend01:

Tell me who debate help?

I no wan chop talk, but work.
Who needs a debater when I need a worker.

I have a friend in school then who only knows how to talk, but when it comes to work he is nowhere to be found.
[/s]
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Babysho(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
mikolo80:

Au contraire mes ami
It's political illiterates pretending to be educated that are telling him to ride on with a failing tactic
Which resource will he use to campaign to 66 million traders and farmers with no internet
Or you think the election is in nairaland

This is an informed fact not wishful thinking of the naive

That should tell you and him something

There is no try
Either you do or youh don't
If you can't win
You can't solve or problems

Cos they had nothing to offer

Says who?
You crawl before you fly

Cos activists don't want change
If things change no more glory for them

We do
We just don't want to be disappointed again

Only you say that

What do we want in common
Joker

Hahahahaha this evil country

now you're talking like educated somebody

I said we all want a good country you said I'm a joker. Well said like a true oppressor lover!

Firstly, Democracy or Demonstration Of Craze like Fela calls it is a sham, especially the one the white people taught us. Simply because Sowore doesn't have enough funds means we should leave the country to be looted by rogues. You make it seem like it's Sowore against you when it's You and Sowore against the likes of Obasanjo, Atiku, Ganduje, Buhari etc.

I can't wrap my head around your perspectives. Did you watch something on local TV that brainwashed you? Because you seem like an educated guy who must know one or two things of Nigeria's history but you're still adamant about leaving the country the way it is.
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by biosilicon: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
cool CV but his time has not come.... #Atikulate now

Sense fall on you. Amen.
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by madridsta007(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Yomidee:
If you are sound and not lazy, you should know that the burden of proof is on you as the claimant.

Do you research Bro/ Sis.
Sowore is a Buharist— I’m surprised this basic knowledge is a subject of question. His link to APC and to El Rufai is not even in dispute.
If you don’t know this, I can’t help you.

1 Like

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by madridsta007(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
shellcom:
People like you will vote for Atiku, forgetting Atiku gave Buhari private jet and millions of naira to campaign in 2015. Can you show us one single place sowore campaigned for Buhari. Stop all these wrong information you peddle about.

[/s]

Anyone who voted for Buhari has a terrible sense of history and judgment. Very terrible one. Atiku included.
No politician pays me or can pay me; so I hold no allegiance to any specific politician.

1 Like

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by madridsta007(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
General247:
You are the intellectually lazy one here, who is too lazy to provide me with a proof where he campaigned or asked people to vote for Buhari.

I hope this helps you.
The historical evidence of Buhari’s incompetence at every level and his bigoted utterances are staggering. If you still, despite these, trusted, supported, enabled, Buhari in 2015, you are a Buharist and you posses a terrible sense of history and judgment.

Not sure this should be an argument.

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by madridsta007(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Yomidee:

I hope my response above has answered you.
Like I’ve said, the evidences are everywhere. Sowore, thankfully, hasn’t denied that he supported Buhari and his faux change in 2015. Change ke, conductor ni. grin Terrible sense of judgment and history.

1 Like

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
Justpd:
He's a vote splitter

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
Praktikals:
We can't afford to do trial and error now. We need a tested and trusted hand. Sowore should go and try his luck in Ondo, his home town.
Buhari we know, Buhari we trust. Atiku only wants to come and sell NNPC to his proxies lipsrsealed

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Timothy92:
Please make he wait atiku will hand over president for him
U want to put a cat to watch over a fish.u well so?

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
chudez0147:
He should start from PG in his village
wen u wake up tomorrow morning, sharply go service your brain, some nuts don rust

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by omoluka: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
I will definitely vote for him i don't care if he wins or not
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Babysho(m): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
madridsta007:

I hope this helps you.
The historical evidence of Buhari’s incompetence at every level and his bigoted utterances are staggering. If you still, despite these, trusted, supported, enabled, Buhari in 2015, you are a Buharist and you posses a terrible sense of history and judgment.

Not sure this should be an argument.

You're making it seem like he's a bad person for trusting the so called leaders you guys say have experience and everything. Nigeria was in a state of confusion, disorientation and stupefication towards the end of Jonathan adminstration with the super high level of corruption and looting in the nation. Also, the book haram insurgency played a big part in making Buhari appear like the Messiah we needed considering his history as a retired soldier and he's not rarely associated with the word corruption. Nothing bad in saying you think someone can deliver if you think so.

But now that we see that they're all fools and hypocrites, why not get the job done yourself! Before you say Sowore should start from somewhere remember Buhari wasn't qualified for Presidency (certificate) either but he got in. I believe Sowore can get in if we unite.
Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
gbengaabiola:
Hum , I love his courage , but sir statrt from chairman b4 the number one post
U must be an animal in human skin.did Mandela start from the LG?

1 Like

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by madridsta007(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Babysho:

You're making it seem like he's a bad person for trusting the so called leaders you guys say have experience and everything. Nigeria was in a state of confusion, disorientation and stupefication towards the end of Jonathan adminstration with the super high level of corruption and looting in the nation. Also, the book haram insurgency played a big part in making Buhari appear like the Messiah we needed considering his history as a retired soldier and he's not rarely associated with the word corruption. Nothing bad in saying you think someone can deliver if you think so.

But now that we see that they're all fools and hypocrites, why not get the job done yourself! Before you say Sowore should start from somewhere remember Buhari wasn't qualified for Presidency (certificate) either but he got in. I believe Sowore can get in if we unite.

I’ve never said he is a bad person. Having a bad sense of judgment and a bad sense of history isn’t intrinsically linked to the character of badness or goodness.

It just means that you’ve seen an avalanche of historical evidences and literature, clearly warning and advising you of one thing, and you, for some silly reason, decide to close your eye to references. He has a Masters and lectures part time in a US University; he understand references more than most literate people.

Yet he still displayed a clear bad judgment with his 2015 Buharist choice. He should stay far and far away from leadership with such character. Again, I’m sure he knows this— he wouldn’t try this in the US where he lives.

1 Like

Re: 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate by Raiders: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
ogawisdom:
Voting for that idiot is as good as voting for Buhari

He can't even win his LGA against a dead buhari..

Only Atiku can challenge Buhari
it seems most of you Atiku supporters are only voting for Atiku because you guys dont like APC/Buhari. the whole point of voting is to vote for someone who you believe will provide good governance in the next 4 years. it does matter if the candidate will win or not as long as you believe in the candidate manifestos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Emerges Chairman South West Governors' Forum / Adolor Okotie-Eboh Dies, Uduaghan, Ogboru Mourn (photo) / PDP Dissolves South-West Zonal Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.