Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard (28963 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by contigiency(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
martowskin1:

Atiku can't loss like this to buhari, this is my major concern, with atiku still holding the SS, SE zone held by GEJ and now dividing the strong hold pmb used in clearing GEJ..

APC really need to be scared

The fact that you people are just in your quarantined corner thinking and typing that Atiku has SS and SE zones only to himself goes to show how myopic you guys are about Nigerian politics and power of incumbency.

For your information, buhari and Atiku will split votes in those regions. Atiku may get upper hand because pdp has their governors mostly there. But I can bet you that buhari has made much in-road there since the last election. and so, Atiku will struggle to beat buhari with up to one million votes in the two regions put together. Whereas I can bet any amount that buhari will beat Atiku with more than three million votes in all the northern states put together. As for South West, it will be a foolish thinking for anyone to think that Atiku will beat buhari in any of the six states.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by bizzibodi(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Newznow:
Don't be Surprise, buhari will vote Atiku on election day grin grin grin
What does it profit Atiku,if Buhari voted for him & he still loses d election!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by martowskin1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
maasoap:

Walk over for Buhari. Anambra, Imo, Edo, Akwa Ibom and Rivers States have shifted towards APC. Balyesa state results will surprise you. There won't be mass thumbprints this year, remember. No incidence form either, because that's what was used to rig in 2015 in both South South and South East in favour of Jona

Don't be deceive bro, am from SS, we know what's up here, buhari is not too sure about SW...

And for mass thumbprint..... This was same pattern APC used in the north, with under age children ..... 75% of the manual vote was won by buhari, which is more than the 2million he used in beating GEJ..

Just observing all the indicators though, APC is in a tight corner
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Nanadc: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
You are fighting corruption, hungry deh kill people, Nigeria became World poverty capital, what is the essence of having a clean shoe if i can't wear it to protect my feet, i rather wear a dirty shoe to protect my feet from injuries,that is the reasoning of a common man on the street, i don't see government monies with my eyes, I'm even sure funds are still looted in this present govt because i read the news everyday so what is Buhari still saying, Next level of suffering abi

Atiku may not be an Angel but he is the only one capable of removing that dullard, so i am 100% ATIKULATED!!

Anyone who’s negatively impacted by the anti corruption fight needs to check his/her source of income. Anti corruption will only impoverish you of source of livehood is dubious. Integrity is the watchword. Your character is your destiny! Let’s thrive to be known as hardworking and trustworthy people and erase the get rich at all cost mentality.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by martowskin1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
contigiency:

The fact that you people are just in your quarantined corner thinking and typing that Atiku has SS and SE zones only to himself goes to show how myopic you guys are about Nigerian politics and power of incumbency.

For your information, buhari and Atiku will split votes in those regions. Atiku may get upper hand because pdp has their governors mostly there. But I can bet you that buhari has made much in-road there since the last election. and so, Atiku will struggle to beat buhari with up to one million votes in the two regions put together. Whereas I can bet any amount that buhari will beat Atiku with more than three million votes in all the northern states put together. As for South West, it will be a foolish thinking for anyone to think that Atiku will beat buhari in any of the six states.

Calm down, u don't have to Insult anyone to give ur opinion.....

If that's how u see it, then is fine ...
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by bishop4life(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Newznow:
Don't be Surprise, buhari will vote Atiku on election day grin grin grin

I dash you this picture, always use it for clarification.

Tankiu

1 Share

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Timatayo1: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buhari tinubu and oshomole the monkey and there supporters will cry river by this February 16-19 and nobody will console them
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Timatayo1: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buhari tinubu and oshomole the monkey and there supporters will cry river by this February 16-19 and nobody will console them
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by panmunium(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Believe me, Atiku will win next week, zombies should just get a new life...
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by nextstep(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Let me call my fried to help carry Baba's load back to Daura...
One more week!
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by edupedia: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Excaperx:
60/40 hmm

Not bad considering what they gave to Jonathan in 2015

Bauchi 2015 presidential result
APC 931,598
PDP 86,085

...keep deceiving yourselves with fake write ups
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by chinavs9ja(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am actually looking for a very good web designer for a series of website developments but since I saw you are a supporter of a known fraud like Atiku I will look for someone else. Atiku on your CV for me is a no no
Okay
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by KuwaiitiDinar: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
I can’t wait for 16th of February to come , I want to see how Atiku will win Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by topstone4: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
dedos:
paid writer....u go cry river when Baba Buhari give ur master Atiku bloody nose come next week....

Here in Bauchi,the only candidate contesting against Baba Buhari is Baba Buhari himself.

Next Level is certain.

Is this the next level you mean.

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by bionixs: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Groovenaija360:
APC always photoshoping campaign photos

See people sitting on BUHARI'S broom

How possible??
na sense them no get. Oga Buhari go still vote Atiku that day unless Osibanjo goes with him
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by AnanseK(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fairy tales. Atiku has no chance of winning in Bauchi state.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by nwanyionitsha: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Gbam.

Bauchi is not voting at'iaku Dan takaran inyamurai (igbo candidate)
Joker! E go be you like film.
For your mind, buhari is greater than the sultan and emirs.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by TIGRITIS: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
nwanyionitsha:
Joker! E go be you like film.
For your mind, buhari is greater than the sultan and emirs.
[/s]
And for your mind, the sultan and emirs are supporting the thief. Bauchi can never vote Dan takaran inyamurai.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by nwanyionitsha: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
And for your mind, the sultan and emirs are supporting the thief. Bauchi can never vote Dan takaran inyamurai.
Go and ask sultan who sent Sokoto people to wash sultan's palace after buhari's visit.

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by TIGRITIS: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Go and ask sultan who sent Sokoto people to wash sultan's palace after buhari's visit.
Keep posting screenshots of comments by a deluded ipob while typing nonsense. Or remain in abakaliki and keep deceiving yourself thinking northerners will vote igbo candidate, 9 days is not too far from now.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by nwanyionitsha: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Keep posting screenshots of comments by a deluded ipob while typing nonsense. Or remain in abakaliki and keep deceiving yourself thinking northerners will vote igbo candidate, 9 days is not too far from now.
From my understanding, Pdp is fielding a northerner just like apc.
You don't determine who the northerners will vote for. They will make their choice between two brothers. Stop preempting.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Chukzy44(m): 1:12am On Feb 09, 2019
CoolAmbience:

It is laughable whenever I hear this talk about Nigeria being the World's Poverty Capital....it makes absolutely no sense at all.

I mean, how could anyone even imagine such nonsense.

How much did the last PDP administration save from the 4 years of oil windfall? Compare figures with what other OPEC member states saved?

How much was left in the foreign exchange reserve as at May 2015?

You are just so petty and uninformed.

Does that change the fact that we are poverty capital?or were we declared a poverty capital even in the last four years of the so called administration?if kicking out this dullard and a human like zombie is what you call petty and uninformed then WE DONT WANT TO BE INFORMED,GERARAHE.....
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by ledamaster(m): 2:42am On Feb 09, 2019
sureheaven:
The devil we know is far far better than the unknown angel.

Atiku will be the worst president, we can't be rotating buhari and atiku.

Buhari is all we know.

a zombie doesnt have any choice nah? so why are you talking about devils and angel? You guys are only programmed to speak nonsense, post nonsense and act nonsense. So we are not surprised you want tovstay tri to type.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by excell123: 6:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Every anti-Christ agenda against Nigeria, backfire in Jesus name.
The greatest event comes up this Saturday & Sunday 8am daily, at the Lord's Chosen HQ church, Ijesha Lagos.
Theme: FROM SORROW TO JOY.
Do not miss it.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by adanny01(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
I have stopped arguing with zombies on nairaland this days. Atiku have already won next week's election based on nationwide street based survey data I was opportuned to have access to. A whole lot of consultations on Atiku's cabinet is widely ongoing at the background.
Save this post and quote me after the elections if you are in doubt.

They say assumption is the mother of all f.ckups.

If 50,000 people gather in a stadium to campaign for Atikunin a state like Bauchi with close to 2million voters, what fraction of 2million is 50,000 that you assume the whole state is for Atiku.

Why cant you do your campaign and leave the elections to voters. The 50,000 in the stadium, i bet you not more than half will vote.

This trend of my crowd this, my crowd that has to stop. Its a breeder for after elections violence. After you so convince yourself that Atiku will win, if he loses, how can you accept it with the mindset you have taken.

Am also afraid because Atiku himself has that mindset that he has already won based on the crowd witnessed at his campaigns. The Nigerian elections i know, that is not enough reason to conclude. This mindset will do more harm than good.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 09, 2019
martowskin1:

Don't be deceive bro, am from SS, we know what's up here, buhari is not too sure about SW...

And for mass thumbprint..... This was same pattern APC used in the north, with under age children ..... 75% of the manual vote was won by buhari, which is more than the 2million he used in beating GEJ..

Just observing all the indicators though, APC is in a tight corner
you're from pig region, SW is locked down for Buhari
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by CoolAmbience(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Chukzy44:

Does that change the fact that we are poverty capital?or were we declared a poverty capital even in the last four years of the so called administration?if kicking out this dullard and a human like zombie is what you call petty and uninformed then WE DONT WANT TO BE INFORMED,GERARAHE.....

What I am even engaging you for....

7 days more for Buhari to return elected.

You want a bet?

How many people died in Nigeria due to hunger in the last three years abeg? Mtcheww.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by martowskin1(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2019
bamidelee:

you're from pig region, SW is locked down for Buhari

u are a NL member since 2013.... mehn u sound so irritating.... can u just discuss intelligently rather than insulting at any chance u get

this is a forum and not a garage
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
martowskin1:

u are a NL member since 2013.... mehn u sound so irritating.... can u just discuss intelligently rather than insulting at any chance u get

this is a forum and not a garage
which side of your brain is.paining you
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by martowskin1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
bamidelee:

which side of your brain is.paining you

Waow... No hope for Nigeria, mad people every where ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’re Ready To Work For Free, Say Buhari’s Ministers / Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo / Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.