Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard (28974 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
chinavs9ja:
No struggle! Atiku all the way

I am a web designer, check my signature for my contact

I am actually looking for a very good web designer for a series of website developments but since I saw you are a supporter of a known fraud like Atiku I will look for someone else. Atiku on your CV for me is a no no

1 Like

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by roscoleefad: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buhari can't get that massive vote again and buhari will lose d election except he called d election in conclusive
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by sureheaven(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
The devil we know is far far better than the unknown angel.

Atiku will be the worst president, we can't be rotating buhari and atiku.

Buhari is all we know.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by islandmoon: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
all I know is if you vote buhari, you are indirectly voting for unknown men , because buhari can not analyze those files on his desk, the people handling it are the one ruling us

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by seunogunmolu1: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
I want to bet 50k, Atiku will lose the election, please am begging if you are in Lagos you can holla on 09050139825, only serious person should Dm.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by koyeni(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin

Check my signature for amazing deals on laptops
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by CoolAmbience(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
You are fighting corruption, hungry deh kill people, Nigeria became World poverty capital, what is the essence of having a clean shoe if i can't wear it to protect my feet, i rather wear a dirty shoe to protect my feet from injuries,that is the reasoning of a common man on the street, i don't see government monies with my eyes, I'm even sure funds are still looted in this present govt because i read the news everyday so what is Buhari still saying, Next level of suffering abi

Atiku may not be an Angel but he is the only one capable of removing that dullard, so i am 100% ATIKULATED!!

It is laughable whenever I hear this talk about Nigeria being the World's Poverty Capital....it makes absolutely no sense at all.

I mean, how could anyone even imagine such nonsense.

How much did the last PDP administration save from the 4 years of oil windfall? Compare figures with what other OPEC member states saved?

How much was left in the foreign exchange reserve as at May 2015?

You are just so petty and uninformed.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Me I want to bet anybody in dollars or naira that Atiku will lose this election.

Any Atikulooter to take the challenge?

I bet 500k naira or dollar equivalent

No time!!

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Nathdoug(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Scam
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by martowskin1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Excaperx:
60/40 hmm

Not bad considering what they gave to Jonathan in 2015

Bauchi 2015 presidential result
APC 931,598

PDP 86,085

Atiku can't loss like this to buhari, this is my major concern, with atiku still holding the SS, SE zone held by GEJ and now dividing the strong hold pmb used in clearing GEJ..

APC really need to be scared

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
wink

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by martowskin1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
CoolAmbience:

It is laughable whenever I hear this talk about Nigeria being the World's Poverty Capital....it makes absolutely no sense at all.

I mean, how could anyone even imagine such nonsense.

How much did the last PDP administration save from the 4 years of oil windfall? Compare figures with what other OPEC member states saved?

How much was left in the foreign exchange reserve as at May 2015?

You are just so petty and uninformed.

The common man don't care about all this story...

They will even tell u, the people who killed the nation for 16yrs are now part of the so called APC....

So who are we deceiving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Oweku: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=TIGRITIS post=75543203]
Gbam.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by TIGRITIS: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
Oweku:

Tribal biggot... Ur mentally deranged Buhari that can not differentiate better 2005 and 2015 when he assumed office..

Curruption fighter and Nigeria is the world poverty capital.. You better wake up..
[/s]
Bauchi is not voting at'iaku Dan takaran inyamurai, kill yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by MacLovington(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What if Buhari loses and refuse to concede defeat?
If he looses El Rufai and other cabal members will ensure he does not concede.
I hope one candidate wins fairly and cleanly. If APC looses by same margin as GEJ did, they'll NEVER concede. They will declare it inconclusive. Citing malpractice.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Musisco01(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
You are fighting corruption, hungry deh kill people, Nigeria became World poverty capital, what is the essence of having a clean shoe if i can't wear it to protect my feet, i rather wear a dirty shoe to protect my feet from injuries,that is the reasoning of a common man on the street, i don't see government monies with my eyes, I'm even sure funds are still looted in this present govt because i read the news everyday so what is Buhari still saying, Next level of suffering abi

Atiku may not be an Angel but he is the only one capable of removing that dullard, so i am 100% ATIKULATED!!

Sorry to ask, are you sure you have something meaningful doing to earn you real money? Cause if you do and you are still saying this then you need to up your game because these baba matter that you carry for head like galla so no go help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
You (writer) can fool yourself and fellow supporters not people like us and majority of Nigerians who know the truth and the truth shall surely set us free. Your post can not change the minds of majority who are already determined to reelect Buhari no matter any lie or propaganda.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Oweku: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s][s]
Bauchi is not voting at'iaku Dan takaran inyamurai, kill yourself.[/s]

LOL... Tribalism is inside ur blood, even if you re given the opportunity to study PhD you still remain an intelligent illiterate..
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Numlock: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
dedos:
paid writer....u go cry river when Baba Buhari give ur master Atiku bloody nose come next week....

Here in Bauchi,the only candidate contesting against Baba Buhari is Baba Buhari himself.

Next Level is certain.

Keep deceiving yourself bro, na ur baba get Bauchi.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by jellington: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
The Touchstone: Atiku should save his tears till he loses –
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by jellington: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
They said Shagari built 4 steel mills (Ajaokuta,Osogbo,Jos Katsina)in 4 yrs but forgot to mention Atiku sold them off in 4 years.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by MayorGold001(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Akitulated �%
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by maasoap(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Smily202:
Even GEJ a southerner base on tribalism and division in religion just got 86k vote compare to ApC 931k votes. Since hunger , umemployment , etc has reset their brain. Buhari wont get upto that amount again. Atiku winning this one.

You made comment as if you were sure. If it turns out that he defeated Atiku by wide margin, you'll come back here to insult them.
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by surevik(f): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
If Atiku PDP go steal our resources but give us jobs, reduce poverty and killing unlike saint Buhari APC, whose only foca point is fighting karraption and leaving the citizens die in hunger and starvation... I am ATIKULATED and urge you guys to follow me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
martowskin1:

Atiku can't loss like this to buhari, this is my major concern, with atiku still holding the SS, SE zone held by GEJ and now dividing the strong hold pmb used in clearing GEJ..

APC really need to be scared

Walk over for Buhari. Anambra, Imo, Edo, Akwa Ibom and Rivers States have shifted towards APC. Balyesa state results will surprise you. There won't be mass thumbprints this year, remember. No incidence form either, because that's what was used to rig in 2015 in both South South and South East in favour of Jona

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by asawanathegreat(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
The election results shall tell who is greater between the two candidates
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by Icon79(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Actually, if the votes are counted, it would be more like 60/40 in favor of Atiku. However, after APC play their ojoro (think Ekiti state), the result you'd see on Feb. 16th would be roughly 90/10 in favor of Buhari.

May God help us!

O pari

Excaperx:
60/40 hmm

Not bad considering what they gave to Jonathan in 2015

Bauchi 2015 presidential result
APC 931,598

PDP 86,085
Re: 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard by bizzibodi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What if Buhari loses and refuse to concede defeat?
U mean if Atiku lose & refuse to concede defeat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) / How South East Lost Out In $93b Foreign Investments / Obama Praises Nigeria’s President For Conceding Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.