Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State (22827 Views)

APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Otakom87(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Udom is not a grassroot politician he is more of a porch Banker that was made the SSG and became governor riding on Akpabio back. He might mean well for akwa ibomites but he doesn't have strong mobilizers

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Kingsley10000: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buhari is going back to daura
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Kingsley10000: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
crowd don't win elections
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Afospecialk:

They always go for 2k and they will still go for d 2k on election day. You are free to commit suicide if yu ar not happy with the PMB crowd everythwhere he goes

Pmb crowd?

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by olajizz01(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Udantu:
Looks like a town hall meeting
Hypocrite Ipob.
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by omooba969(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Justfunkira:
God bless you if you check my signature cry
Thanks

Na u fine like this or u go thief person pinshure?

Lazy youths every where. grin
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by MAcSEEKER: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

That's my local govt

Sorry to tell you they went for 2k

Oruk anam is pdp undecided
tell'em bro we went for the money. We will shock them when election comes. They didnt even see the one pdp pulled on tuesday those where sincere supporters not this hungry looking ones cheesy
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Olajah81: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Banmeallday:

We saw these same stupid Nigger Crowds 4 years ago, even 8, 12 years ago.

And guess what...

The people today look more hungrier than ever. More coons and more Nigger-minded.

SCARY

See the way fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Olajah81: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If I was told four years ago that loud mouthed Akpabio will be campaigning for the janjawid party, I will say issalie

See the way fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Jowanson: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Clerverly:
This is more than the crowd PDP pulled in the entire Benue State today.. grin

Akwaibom Is APC!

And APC Is Akwaibom!

Paid crowd! But crowd in campaign rallies are not a determinant to wining an election.
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by olajizz01(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
TheMoniker:
Early February, the news of EFCC harassing people in major cities in Nigeria started trending on the social media and pockets of EFCC officials can be seen roaming the streets which ordinarily is not a major threat to any legitimate income earning individual, their was a twist when their activities reached the all time height when they started breaking into people’s house, demanding for their gadgets and searching every nook and cranny not leaving any stone unturned.
“Brother Dele, they hit me with the gun’s butt and I was bleeding profusely cos I didn’t open the door on time, I though they were thieves” this was the experience of my cousin but in my word I told him they are definitely working based on intelligence report and if you are not a confirmed suspect they won’t come knocking, when I said this he kept mum and I though he’s not telling me something.
Fast forward to 8th February at around 2am in a commando style, a group of armed men stormed my compound, team assigned to each apartment banging on doors forcefully, babies crying, husbands scared and my own wife was passing out pee uncontrollably. “Open this door, you must be mad, we will break this door open if you don’t open up now” in a very loud voice, I calmed myself and summon the courage to ask who they are “You must be crazy, this is EFCC”
I opened up and I was “welcomed” in by this August visitors with a slap on my cheek, I still maintained my cool and they took over my own house and to my surprise, they are with the FBI from the United States led by a white man. In a quite ecstasy “A white man taking charge of my home, what a country.”
It should be noted that while this was going on, my pregnant wife was made to lay on the ground in my own house while my 2 year old daughter was crying and me the man of the house was being questioned while standing.
“What do you do for a living, where is your car unlock this phone, where are your other gadgets, unlock your laptop”
After answering all their questions and combing through my gadgets, later asked we should all go out and sit on the floor in my compound, I meet all other occupants sitting while they search our apartments, when they were done, they said said they are out to make the country free from internet fraudsters with the collaboration of the FBI and around 3am.
In as much as I do not support internet fraud, the activity has raised dust and so many unanswered questions.
1. We are no longer safe in our already tensed country.
2. The security outfit I’m paying with my tax are collaborating with foreigners to harass me in my own country.
3. They are so unapologetic in their engagement style.
4. They operate without search warrant which is illegal.
5. Its a war situation in the country and should be treated as such as no one is safe.
6. Can the FBI operate in such way in their home country?
According to a ClearCommerce survey, the top 12 international sources for online fraud are Ukraine, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Lithuania, Egypt, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Russia, Pakistan, Malaysia, and Israel.
Can they FBI go about this activity in any of those countries which Nigeria did not even appear on the list?
In my submission, I’ve come into conclusion that we do not have a functioning government in Nigeria, it’s all about the “Get rich quick” scheme that has been running for years and it reached it’s peak with this present ruling party (APC)
Flash back to Obasanjo’s era when pressure were I him to stop T.B Joshua from airing his program on TV, Obasanjo in his word said “Do you know how much this man contributes to out economy with his religion tourism?”
Russian government once threatened Nigerian government if they fail to release it’s nationals that allegedly smuggled arms into the country within 24 hours and that was the last heard of the news.
This is very hard times and we should do all we can to vote out this incompetent government for the peace of our country and to restore our national pride.

NOTE: This might not make it to the front page cos it’s meant to be a secret war by the government in collaboration with the FBI as it’s against the rule of engagement, copy as many people as possible. It’s going on in Ibadan as I speak.
Are you rapping or what?,too long to read,only a jobless and 10naira per post political e-warrior can read this.
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Olajah81: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sorry we knw say u go skool
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by lecowas: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
olujastro:
Nsima Ekere is very popular.
Akpabio bringing in Ikot Ekpene votes.
APC has always been more popular in Uyo than PDP.
The chief riggers are now in the APC. Plus they have control over the unprofessional Nigerian police.
And many AkwaIbomites are saying they will vote for APC for governorship especially.

Something tells me Akpabio will a pull a fast one on Udom and APC will clinch the governorship seat in AkwaIbom.

This is real. Anybody can snapshot this and show me later. APC is gonna pull a surprise in Akwa ibom.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by fasterwell(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Banmeallday:

And guess what...

The people today look more hungrier than ever. More coons and more Nigger-minded.

SCARY

Then votes didn't count becos pdp wrote the results themselves with aide of pdp federal might

But now all votes must count with federal might

1 Like

Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by DakhnRaul: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by ubongga(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The fact remains APC will win akwa ibom with a landslide. Tonybacnista know this.
if they no win, wetin go happen 2 u?
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
ubongga:

if they no win, wetin go happen 2 u?

If you say dem go loose put something down make I chop your money
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by rusher14: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Akwa Ibom should not miss this golden opportunity to present the next Senate president.
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by kenny714433(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Truth to be told, Udom might be loosing this election. In my village everone seems to have decamped with Akpabio.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Sholaco: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Banmeallday:

And guess what...

SCARY
you can as well deliver your comments without a profane language. Learn how to guide your utterances. Peace
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Icon79(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Haha. You signature tho. Are you a pro

*Asking for a friend grin cheesy wink smiley

O pari

Justfunkira:
God bless you if you check my signature cry
Thanks
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by Afospecialk: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
MAcSEEKER:
tell'em bro we went for the money. We will shock them when election comes. They didnt even see the one pdp pulled on tuesday those where sincere supporters not this hungry looking ones cheesy

Where tutu. DPD never paid crowd for rally ?

PDP and their supporters are catalyst of deceipt

They deceiving urself.

PMB will surely carry Nigeria to the next level

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by BlazeAttai(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Online voting is here. Let's see who will be the next Governor of Akwa Ibom.

If you are for Udom, Like...

If you are for Nsima, Share...

Oya Let's go...
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by farem: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Clerverly:

Akwaibom Is APC!

And APC Is Akwaibom!

Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by senatordave1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
kenny714433:
Truth to be told, Udom might be loosing this election. In my village everone seems to have decamped with Akpabio.
In which lga?
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by senatordave1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
BlazeAttai:
Online voting is here.
Let's see who will be the next Governor of Akwa Ibom.

If you are for Udom, Like...

If you are for Nsima, Share...

Oya Let's go...
The crowd is 10 times more than what udom gathered in itu lga.oruk anal is in akpabio's zone and apc will win it massively.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by TGMISKY(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
And somebody on this platform was making mouth about the choir group-like crowd PDP pulled in Akwa Ibom. https://www.nairaland.com/5011587/see-crowd-pictures-akwa-ibom
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by MAcSEEKER: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2019
Afospecialk:

Where tutu. DPD never paid crowd for rally ?

PDP and their supporters are catalyst of deceipt

They deceiving urself.

PMB will surely carry Nigeria to the next level
i cant belive that this first level of reception n suffering never d okay for you. The lawd will be your strenght in ur next level of sufffering. Ode
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by UncletC: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2019
Clerverly:

Akwaibom Is APC!

And APC Is Akwaibom!
bros, you bad ooooo, how can you compare this space that could only contain 2000 people with Benue stadium that is about 20,000 people capacity... APC and lies 5and6
Re: Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State by feeloscar(m): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2019
RoyalUc:
Ado OK!

Akwa Ibom nyin...
Oruk Anam,I remember Hon Iboro Udom then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election / President Tinubu Renames National Theatre As Wole Soyinka Centre For Arts / Fayose Write EFCC Of His Desire To Make Himself Available To The Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.