Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,668 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC (26214 Views)

LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous / Peter Ogban: PDP Hails Court For Jailing APC Rigging Prof / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by Sermwell(m): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2019
goslowgoslow:

What attack on the CJN? Where are the huge amount of money in his account coming from? How much does he earn as CJN? The man himself stated that he forgot to declare the money. So the CJN himself commited illegality. Even if Buhari was wrong to have suspended him why is PDP crying blood? Is judiciary now part of PDP? Between during GEJ era Justice Ayo Salami was illegally suspended PDP hail the suspension because it favoured them. Irrespective of your argument I give Kudos to the FG on this one.
illiteracy is bad!! justice Ayo salami was suspended by the recommendation of the NJC to the president. was it the same thing in onnoghen's case? his removal did not follow laid down procedures by law. this is what Nigerians are saying. the president does not have the powers to single handedly remove the CJN.
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by bkool7(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2019
adm212144:
who was in govt when aregbesola won the election. When Will you start telling truth? Don't allow apc lies into your head.

So when Aregbe won elections PDP did not participate?
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by bkool7(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2019
Sermwell:

illiteracy is bad!! justice Ayo salami was suspended by the recommendation of the NJC to the president. was it the same thing in onnoghen's case? his removal did not follow laid down procedures by law. this is what Nigerians are saying. the president does not have the powers to single handedly remove the CJN.

Which laid down process?

Stay there and be deceiving yourselves

The NJC have Ononghe 7 days to reply their query. Has the seven days not elapsed? Have you heard anything since?
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by Sermwell(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2019
bkool7:

Which laid down process?

Stay there and be deceiving yourselves

The NJC have Ononghe 7 days to reply their query. Has the seven days not elapsed? Have you heard anything since?
I guess you have been sleeping. they have replied the NJC . google is your friend
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by bkool7(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Sermwell:

I guess you have been sleeping. they have replied the NJC . google is your friend

Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by lomprico(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2019
drshrewd:
welcome judgement it shows that APC and Buhari are fair.
Buhari remains man of integrity cool
This can never happen in PDP dispensation

An incumbent handed over to buhari! Apc can never do that!!
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by goslowgoslow(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Sermwell:

Bad eye sight is bad, guess you need a glasses. I said " even if Buhari was wrong......." does that not show that I agree with the fact that Buhari was wrong to have removed him? However that doesn't remove the fact that the CJN him self was wrong on his asset declaration. Educated fellow may be now you understand my point.
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by goslowgoslow(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2019
lomprico:

An incumbent handed over to buhari! Apc can never do that!!
But the incumbent lost an election so does he have a choice?
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by lomprico(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2019
goslowgoslow:

But the incumbent lost an election so does he have a choice?

I tot you were talking of fairness.
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by puzzlegate(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2019
drshrewd:
welcome judgement it shows that APC and Buhari are fair.
Buhari remains man of integrity cool
This can never happen in PDP dispensation
Oga who are you praising for this mess ? Dont you know it was a big digrace to the Ruling apc govt ? You want to give them credit for what ? Clear incompetence, inefficiency and incapacity. Can you imagine just a government full of blunders being praised for their own ineptitude. I now believe once one joins apc he loses is his sense of reasoning.
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by DerideGull(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2019
lastdongidi:
Judiciary has stopped the ruling party UNDER BUHARI from participating in both River State and Zamfara Governorship election (as at today), giving PDP a free ride.

Do you know why there is no noise and Democracy is not in danger? It's because the affected party is APC

It was an intraparty squabbles and have nothing to do with interparty saga. APC leadership goofed big-time. The foolish leadership failed in the conduct of the primaries.
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by puzzlegate(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
RoyalUc:
If the table turns the other way tomorrow, please remember to extend the same commendations
......but meanwhile let them learn a little lesson about impunity ! ........I even see the Federal Government Sliping out of their hands because of this same impunity.
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by RoyalUc(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
puzzlegate:
......but meanwhile let them learn a little lesson about impunity ! ........I even see the Federal Government Sliping out of their hands because of this same impunity.

This your post ehn, if subjected to 'forensic' analysis could mean a lot o! cheesy
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by adm212144: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
bkool7:

So when Aregbe won elections PDP did not participate?
he won his first election by tribunal under good Pdp govt not now now you can hardly win.
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by bkool7(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
adm212144:
he won his first election by tribunal under good Pdp govt not now now you can hardly win.

Do if he didn't contest in the ballot he would have won at the tribunal?

Your good PDP robbed him at the ballots and he went to the tribunal with unprecedented evidences to reclaim his mandate. And justice was served due to overwhelming evidences
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by adm212144: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
bkool7:

Do if he didn't contest in the ballot he would have won at the tribunal?

Your good PDP robbed him at the ballots and he went to the tribunal with unprecedented evidences to reclaim his mandate. And justice was served due to overwhelming evidences
and Pdp wasn't fair enough? Your APC is so desperate to sit in power
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2019
bkool7:

Buhari won by over 2 million votes. So over 2 million kids voted for Buhari?

Both Apc and PDP rigged in their strongholds and the most popular candidate won

You don go north before?? If you never go then just shut up, poor Hausa / Fulani man who born like 10 children no money, one guy that clean my house and water my flowers have 2 wives 7 children even me never marry, you go see one beggar with 8 children, go to the north you will know 2 million small
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2019
When it goes your way, democracy/rule of law is working. When it goes against you guys, "democracy is in danger ".

Yeye PDP
Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by bkool7(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

You don go north before?? If you never go then just shut up, poor Hausa / Fulani man who born like 10 children no money, one guy that clean my house and water my flowers have 2 wives 7 children even me never marry, you go see one beggar with 8 children, go to the north you will know 2 million small

Where have you been to in the north?

I've been to Katsina, Zamfara , Kano and Kaduna. In Katsina I sent 3 years

Re: PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
bkool7:

I've been to Katsina, Zamfara , Kano and Kaduna. In Katsina I sent 3 years

If you have been to the north then you know those kids pass 2 million

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farewell Service Held in honour of President Jonathan (PICTURES) / 2 Grown Up Ladies Strip Themselves, Fight Publicly,Photos Go Viral(pics) / Bisi Fayemi Says She Was Sexually Harassed In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.